Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luna's Art Thread {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@damera @Amythry sure!
@damera @Amythry sure!
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
@lunareverie To clarify, can I just give you human characters my friends made? You draw humans really nicely and I just wanted to make sure.
@lunareverie To clarify, can I just give you human characters my friends made? You draw humans really nicely and I just wanted to make sure.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon Absolutely! :>
@StarsAndMoon Absolutely! :>
Hi there Luna, I'm curious what your rates are for multiple characters are, of if you're willing to do that at all.
(Also add me to your ping list, thanks~)
Hi there Luna, I'm curious what your rates are for multiple characters are, of if you're willing to do that at all.
(Also add me to your ping list, thanks~)
cDNKY5y.gif
@LightCrusader I definitely will, I love drawing shippy stuff! As for rates, add half the original price :> (eg. 80kt +40kt)
Added!
@LightCrusader I definitely will, I love drawing shippy stuff! As for rates, add half the original price :> (eg. 80kt +40kt)
Added!
Awesome, sounds good. I hope I can get a slot when you open!
Awesome, sounds good. I hope I can get a slot when you open!
cDNKY5y.gif
Commission progress: 2/4 slots done!
I'm working on the third, but it's a detailed ref so it'll take some more time.

@StarsAndMoon You'll need to fill out your forms before then so I can get started once I'm ready :>
Commission progress: 2/4 slots done!
I'm working on the third, but it's a detailed ref so it'll take some more time.

@StarsAndMoon You'll need to fill out your forms before then so I can get started once I'm ready :>
I'm heading out of town -without my tablet- on Tuesday (9/25) and won't be back until Monday (10/1).
@StarsAndMoon Unfortunately, I'll have to drop you as I won't be able to finish yours in time before I leave. You're welcome to try again next time I open though!
I'm heading out of town -without my tablet- on Tuesday (9/25) and won't be back until Monday (10/1).
@StarsAndMoon Unfortunately, I'll have to drop you as I won't be able to finish yours in time before I leave. You're welcome to try again next time I open though!
@lunareverie Can you hold a spot? it's okay, as i kind of forgot anyway.
@lunareverie Can you hold a spot? it's okay, as i kind of forgot anyway.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
dahgiapgjagpadojfdpafga

hi

im back.
;v; can i get a ping for when you are open again? i need more of your art
dahgiapgjagpadojfdpafga

hi

im back.
;v; can i get a ping for when you are open again? i need more of your art
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8