Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luna's Art Thread {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@lunareverie ok, great! I think I will go with the wisps. :D. How much do you think the total will come to?
@lunareverie ok, great! I think I will go with the wisps. :D. How much do you think the total will come to?
tumblr_pf421yfQAE1x6z57mo3_100.png
FR +3, she/her, capricorn, wishlist
@ToasterDog I feel like I've been drawing so many candles, so thank you pffft-- She's more detailed, so about 130g. Does that sound ok?
@ToasterDog I feel like I've been drawing so many candles, so thank you pffft-- She's more detailed, so about 130g. Does that sound ok?
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
@lunareverie sure :)
do you want payment upfront?
@lunareverie sure :)
do you want payment upfront?
tumblr_pf421yfQAE1x6z57mo3_100.png
FR +3, she/her, capricorn, wishlist
@lunareverie If you're still open, can I order some gift art for a friend here?
@lunareverie If you're still open, can I order some gift art for a friend here?
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@ToasterDog I take payment in halves. One after I show you an initial sketch to make sure you approve, then the other half after I finish! (which it says in my rules, actually;;)

There's only one order ahead of you so depending on how fast I get through it, I won't need your payment until later today or tomorrow :)

@StarsAndMoon Yes, I'm still open!
@ToasterDog I take payment in halves. One after I show you an initial sketch to make sure you approve, then the other half after I finish! (which it says in my rules, actually;;)

There's only one order ahead of you so depending on how fast I get through it, I won't need your payment until later today or tomorrow :)

@StarsAndMoon Yes, I'm still open!
@lunareverie May I order more than one at once? I'm trying to get a few friends some gifts, like I said.
@lunareverie May I order more than one at once? I'm trying to get a few friends some gifts, like I said.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon Probably a maximum of two right now, I'll be closing after you order as I'll be full. Just use two order forms in the same post :>
@StarsAndMoon Probably a maximum of two right now, I'll be closing after you order as I'll be full. Just use two order forms in the same post :>
@lunareverie Okay, I was just planning to get two anyway- I'll fill em in when I have access to the computer again.
@lunareverie Okay, I was just planning to get two anyway- I'll fill em in when I have access to the computer again.
@lunareverie

Hi! Pinglist? ^^
@lunareverie

Hi! Pinglist? ^^
@lunareverie
Hi! Can I get on the pinglist? QwQ Thank you so much!
@lunareverie
Hi! Can I get on the pinglist? QwQ Thank you so much!
5891801a7bbcd5e9c6aeff9821d1e2fda0e1ee6c.png
hdWqAOO.png
zLwbKxI.png
HkP1Kx1.png
oaolHwW.png
9bc3d1022808dc564cb98e21609cdb28fde2cfc4.gif mtHAEL4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
0XHtpWy.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8