Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luna's Art Thread {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@theinsaneeraser You've been added!

As for an update, I've finished up all 3 pieces and I plan on opening again before Christmas! I'm just going to give myself a few days to draw for myself first.

Feel free to poke me if I haven't said anything by next Tuesday (18th)
@theinsaneeraser You've been added!

As for an update, I've finished up all 3 pieces and I plan on opening again before Christmas! I'm just going to give myself a few days to draw for myself first.

Feel free to poke me if I haven't said anything by next Tuesday (18th)
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
[quote]@Amythry, @clankit, @damera, @LightCrusader, @Mazurkas, @MiniCrisps, @overture, @Serendipia, @SoullessWendigo, @theinsaneeraser[/quote] I'm open for Christmas! 3 slots again, first come first serve. [b]Orders for Christmas gifts do have a few limitations;[/b] -Sketch & Monochrome: nothing very complicated -Colored: only one character per person unfortunately! This is to ensure I can get as many done by Christmas as possible :)

I'm open for Christmas! 3 slots again, first come first serve.

Orders for Christmas gifts do have a few limitations;
-Sketch & Monochrome: nothing very complicated
-Colored: only one character per person unfortunately!
This is to ensure I can get as many done by Christmas as possible :)
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
@lunareverie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i take a claim while i do the thing for the thing id love another colored sketch from you ;;

the the the code thing

Subject:give me your art i love your art ;v;
Gijinka or Dragon?: humanoid/demonish- its my blonde boi
Style: colored if possible!
Expression: you know when cats do something that they know they shouldnt have done but they did it anyway and they are super pleased with that? yeh that expresion
Anything Else: can i send the ref + colors used via discord?
Payment Type: treasure!
@lunareverie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i take a claim while i do the thing for the thing id love another colored sketch from you ;;

the the the code thing

Subject:give me your art i love your art ;v;
Gijinka or Dragon?: humanoid/demonish- its my blonde boi
Style: colored if possible!
Expression: you know when cats do something that they know they shouldnt have done but they did it anyway and they are super pleased with that? yeh that expresion
Anything Else: can i send the ref + colors used via discord?
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@lunareverie i have treasure now time to get EVEN MORE

Subject: stinki goat
Gijinka or Dragon?: dragon yeeeeeeee
Style: colored time to spend my money on glorious pursuits
Expression: its count goat what do you want me to explain more
smug as possible
Anything Else: stinki goat (edit: yeah the woodguard nd scarf are supposed to be fur bc the wooly coat is not up my alley)

note: you dont have to finish it before crisis
dandelion
@lunareverie i have treasure now time to get EVEN MORE

Subject: stinki goat
Gijinka or Dragon?: dragon yeeeeeeee
Style: colored time to spend my money on glorious pursuits
Expression: its count goat what do you want me to explain more
smug as possible
Anything Else: stinki goat (edit: yeah the woodguard nd scarf are supposed to be fur bc the wooly coat is not up my alley)

note: you dont have to finish it before crisis
dandelion
D03a4pf.png
@lunareverie [b]Subject:[/b] these two lovely bois [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33398507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333986/33398507_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35969138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359692/35969138_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gijinka or Dragon?:[/b] dragon [b]Style:[/b] sketchy headshot [b]Expression:[/b] they're a lovers. Shade is kinda shy and closed, while Kazer is permanently annoyed, but cares deeply about his partner, so something what goes from their personalities <3 [b]Anything Else:[/b] could you please do Shade without his mask? [b]Payment Type:[/b] treasure
@lunareverie

Subject: these two lovely bois

33398507_350.png

35969138_350.png

Gijinka or Dragon?: dragon
Style: sketchy headshot
Expression: they're a lovers. Shade is kinda shy and closed, while Kazer is permanently annoyed, but cares deeply about his partner, so something what goes from their personalities <3
Anything Else: could you please do Shade without his mask?
Payment Type: treasure
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
@lunareverie - Goodness, your art is so soft and smooth... I need it in my life. I see you'll take battlestones as payment, so I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to draw some stuff for an eliminate or two? If so, what could I get for that?
@lunareverie - Goodness, your art is so soft and smooth... I need it in my life. I see you'll take battlestones as payment, so I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to draw some stuff for an eliminate or two? If so, what could I get for that?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@lunareverie

Hello! :> Your art is fantastic! May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@lunareverie

Hello! :> Your art is fantastic! May I be added to the pinglist, please?
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@lunareverie Your art is adorable! May I be added to the pinglist? :)
@lunareverie Your art is adorable! May I be added to the pinglist? :)
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@lunareverie
Oh, I love your art, it's so cute! Could I be added to your pinglist? :D
@lunareverie
Oh, I love your art, it's so cute! Could I be added to your pinglist? :D
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@lunareverie
Hi there! I absolutely love your style :') For future reference, may I ask how you price extra characters in one image? :O Thank you so much, and keep me updated if your slots open!
@lunareverie
Hi there! I absolutely love your style :') For future reference, may I ask how you price extra characters in one image? :O Thank you so much, and keep me updated if your slots open!
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8