Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] --Dragon & Anthro-- [DIGITAL]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@muttsmutt seems like you finished my order but i didn't get any notification and the link is dead now , do you have how to re-send the link please?
@muttsmutt seems like you finished my order but i didn't get any notification and the link is dead now , do you have how to re-send the link please?
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@alphajoy
i never did photograph the art, even though i finished it. haven't had the time. i'll try and photograph the art next week- yours and everybody whose pieces i have finished.
yeah, it's a bit silly how it takes me longer to actually post it than to do it! i'll work on that for the future.
@alphajoy
i never did photograph the art, even though i finished it. haven't had the time. i'll try and photograph the art next week- yours and everybody whose pieces i have finished.
yeah, it's a bit silly how it takes me longer to actually post it than to do it! i'll work on that for the future.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
Oh got it! Thank you, i will be waiting :)
@Muttsmutt
Oh got it! Thank you, i will be waiting :)
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@fujo @kuraikarasu @alphajoy @cursedkaze @satanbacons @pepperclove @wolfkai @blazedarkling @drao @perry321 @syncopatles

fujo; kuraikarasu
alphajoy; cursedkaze; satanbacons
pepperclove; wolfkai
blazedarkling; drao; perry321; syncopatles

yo.
i have arisen from the dead, ha!

i apologize for making y'all wait like this. thank you for your patience.)
life's... been. and a lot of it, oh, you wouldn't believe!
can't believe i'm alive. oh, so alive!

eh.
who knows how much longer for, though, ha!
@fujo @kuraikarasu @alphajoy @cursedkaze @satanbacons @pepperclove @wolfkai @blazedarkling @drao @perry321 @syncopatles

fujo; kuraikarasu
alphajoy; cursedkaze; satanbacons
pepperclove; wolfkai
blazedarkling; drao; perry321; syncopatles

yo.
i have arisen from the dead, ha!

i apologize for making y'all wait like this. thank you for your patience.)
life's... been. and a lot of it, oh, you wouldn't believe!
can't believe i'm alive. oh, so alive!

eh.
who knows how much longer for, though, ha!
unknown.png
Good to have you back @Muttsmutt!
Good to have you back @Muttsmutt!
JwQ98x7.png
@tenpou @kainerallis @alaneyes @fujo @araaska @peepsnibbles @nyamjoon @alphajoy @pelicanbitten @huolon @perry321 @oceanas @novetteus @tacticalbean @wolfandcrow @rebelmixtapes @syncopatles @kuraikarasu @enoch

hey fellas. not sure how many of y'all still around.
life's changed, stuff's happened, yadda yadda, pixel dragons comfort activity has been a thing again for a few months.
thus, art shop's gettin' a little revivi-fy. digital's makin' a comeback. no-pressure dragon doodlin' sounds like a nice thing to do again, so here's hopin' there's gonna be some interest to get me warm-up material before real work.
check out the OP, see if ya wanna throw some pixel dragon money at me for a bite of my time, and have a nice day while you're at it, wont'cha?
@tenpou @kainerallis @alaneyes @fujo @araaska @peepsnibbles @nyamjoon @alphajoy @pelicanbitten @huolon @perry321 @oceanas @novetteus @tacticalbean @wolfandcrow @rebelmixtapes @syncopatles @kuraikarasu @enoch

hey fellas. not sure how many of y'all still around.
life's changed, stuff's happened, yadda yadda, pixel dragons comfort activity has been a thing again for a few months.
thus, art shop's gettin' a little revivi-fy. digital's makin' a comeback. no-pressure dragon doodlin' sounds like a nice thing to do again, so here's hopin' there's gonna be some interest to get me warm-up material before real work.
check out the OP, see if ya wanna throw some pixel dragon money at me for a bite of my time, and have a nice day while you're at it, wont'cha?
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt, do you have an idea of how much you are wanting for a picture? I might be interested.
@Muttsmutt, do you have an idea of how much you are wanting for a picture? I might be interested.
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321
glad to see you still around.
as per the examples in the OP, it depends on the quality you want.
the newest example, at the top, is valued at 900k. if you want something like that, that would be around the amount of currency i'd like for that. you want something more, then more. less, is less. it's very flexible.
@perry321
glad to see you still around.
as per the examples in the OP, it depends on the quality you want.
the newest example, at the top, is valued at 900k. if you want something like that, that would be around the amount of currency i'd like for that. you want something more, then more. less, is less. it's very flexible.
unknown.png
@muttsmutt

Glad to see you're back!

payment: 600 gems
dragon/character: https://toyhou.se/12759839.titan-hunter/gallery#39765889
idea: I think it'll be cool if you could draw some floating eyes around him-- in the background?
@muttsmutt

Glad to see you're back!

payment: 600 gems
dragon/character: https://toyhou.se/12759839.titan-hunter/gallery#39765889
idea: I think it'll be cool if you could draw some floating eyes around him-- in the background?
y0YshUu.png
@enoch
thank you.
sweet, i like the character.
feel free to start the CR. i will accept it when done.

oh, you didn't mention- is digital fine, or do you prefer traditional?
@enoch
thank you.
sweet, i like the character.
feel free to start the CR. i will accept it when done.

oh, you didn't mention- is digital fine, or do you prefer traditional?
unknown.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46