Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monstery Creations (OPEN)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@YetDarker

Yep!

:D

There's a free slot if you'd like to order.
@YetDarker

Yep!

There's a free slot if you'd like to order.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire
Oh heck yes please I'd love to order!

Style: Full package my dude

Dragon or Character:
I have like...Only four dragons if you'd like to pick?
And two of them already have designs in their bio. (Hate& Khem)
and then one is a fandragon O:
And the last one has a bit of a concept I hashed out in his dragon bio.

Genes:
Kismet: All basic

Colours:
Kismet: Carmine/Carmine/Brick

Hairstyle:
For Kismet you can choose.

Details:
For Kismet:
He's more of a fox-looking fellow.

Apparel:
You can honestly pick out what you want to add and not haha. And all my dragons, aside kismet rip, have accents.
Hate: Khem: Marik:

As for payment, I'm absolutely down to paying usd
But I do have a lot of gems as well - I can quite easily pay out 1.5kg for your shaded busts.
@Valfire
Oh heck yes please I'd love to order!

Style: Full package my dude

Dragon or Character:
I have like...Only four dragons if you'd like to pick?
And two of them already have designs in their bio. (Hate& Khem)
and then one is a fandragon O:
And the last one has a bit of a concept I hashed out in his dragon bio.

Genes:
Kismet: All basic

Colours:
Kismet: Carmine/Carmine/Brick

Hairstyle:
For Kismet you can choose.

Details:
For Kismet:
He's more of a fox-looking fellow.

Apparel:
You can honestly pick out what you want to add and not haha. And all my dragons, aside kismet rip, have accents.
Hate: Khem: Marik:

As for payment, I'm absolutely down to paying usd
But I do have a lot of gems as well - I can quite easily pay out 1.5kg for your shaded busts.
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

I love the idea of helping you design your concept, but I have to admit, I Adore Khem's design. So if I were to choose, I'd draw Khem. But I do understand if you'd rather help you design your Inari Priest too, and I'm fine with either :DDDD

As for payment, right now I'm more preferential to USD payments as I'm saving up for something important-ish, so I hope that's ok.

I'm so excited to draw for you, all of these characters look so cool...!
@YetDarker

I love the idea of helping you design your concept, but I have to admit, I Adore Khem's design. So if I were to choose, I'd draw Khem. But I do understand if you'd rather help you design your Inari Priest too, and I'm fine with either :DDDD

As for payment, right now I'm more preferential to USD payments as I'm saving up for something important-ish, so I hope that's ok.

I'm so excited to draw for you, all of these characters look so cool...!
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire
Can I be greedy and get both done? o3o
If so then can I offer 8 bucks for full rendered bust of Khem and 7 (a total of 15$ for both of them, if that's not too cheap?) bucks for a fullbody sketch of Kismet? I just need a sketch at this point for him rofl

And obs I'm totally ok with paying usd! Usually that's what I prefer lol but at this point in time i have more gems than I do usd (45 to my name in cash, and 8k (80 bucks) in gems lol)

Ahhh thank youu~ I'm excited for you to draw for me too! Your art is so /nice/
@Valfire
Can I be greedy and get both done? o3o
If so then can I offer 8 bucks for full rendered bust of Khem and 7 (a total of 15$ for both of them, if that's not too cheap?) bucks for a fullbody sketch of Kismet? I just need a sketch at this point for him rofl

And obs I'm totally ok with paying usd! Usually that's what I prefer lol but at this point in time i have more gems than I do usd (45 to my name in cash, and 8k (80 bucks) in gems lol)

Ahhh thank youu~ I'm excited for you to draw for me too! Your art is so /nice/
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

That is absolutely fine!!! I don't mind letting you get both done, and that price is absolutely okay, as well!

I'll work on your sketch of Kismet first, and get a good design sketch down for him. I often Direct-message my commissioners WIPs so they can ask me to make changes/edits too, so I'll make sure your sketch is something you'll be happy with, too.

I'll send you a DM now with my paypal address as this sounds absolutely fine to me. Thank you so much for your kind words ;w;
@YetDarker

That is absolutely fine!!! I don't mind letting you get both done, and that price is absolutely okay, as well!

I'll work on your sketch of Kismet first, and get a good design sketch down for him. I often Direct-message my commissioners WIPs so they can ask me to make changes/edits too, so I'll make sure your sketch is something you'll be happy with, too.

I'll send you a DM now with my paypal address as this sounds absolutely fine to me. Thank you so much for your kind words ;w;
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire
Oh awesome! Thank you so much! o//

Oohh heck yesss, Wips! I love seeing wips, they brighten my day rofl
TBH I'd be happy with anything! (I'm not very picky so long as my 'key-points' are there, and honestly Kismet doesn't have any LOL)

You are welcome! TBH I'm surprised people aren't knocking down yer door for yer art @-@ It's so shiny and nice.
@Valfire
Oh awesome! Thank you so much! o//

Oohh heck yesss, Wips! I love seeing wips, they brighten my day rofl
TBH I'd be happy with anything! (I'm not very picky so long as my 'key-points' are there, and honestly Kismet doesn't have any LOL)

You are welcome! TBH I'm surprised people aren't knocking down yer door for yer art @-@ It's so shiny and nice.
JZfZaEI.png
@Gwynivere Order up! Please let me know if there are any edits I can do. (: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KFx005F.png[/img]
@Gwynivere

Order up!

Please let me know if there are any edits I can do. (:

KFx005F.png
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@YetDarker

That's super sweet of you to say tho thank you ;w;
I'm glad I'm not being super rushed though, it lets me take my time with the orders I do have to make them look as nice as I want.
@YetDarker

That's super sweet of you to say tho thank you ;w;
I'm glad I'm not being super rushed though, it lets me take my time with the orders I do have to make them look as nice as I want.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire Huuuuuffff it looks so goooooooooodddd ;u;u;u;uu; I appreciate all your flexibility and just really really really love the piece. It's everything I hoped for with my sweet bab. I can't thank you enough for the wonderful talent you used to create such a wonderful piece <3
@Valfire Huuuuuffff it looks so goooooooooodddd ;u;u;u;uu; I appreciate all your flexibility and just really really really love the piece. It's everything I hoped for with my sweet bab. I can't thank you enough for the wonderful talent you used to create such a wonderful piece <3
@Gwynivere

;w; Thank you for your super kind words!!!
I really enjoyed drawing him so I'm glad I could have helped make more art for your adorable dragon /;w;/
@Gwynivere

;w; Thank you for your super kind words!!!
I really enjoyed drawing him so I'm glad I could have helped make more art for your adorable dragon /;w;/
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13