Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monstery Creations (OPEN)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@midnight305

It's absolutely fine to be clear on things :3 Thank you for answering my questions, I would be delighted to do this for you <3

So you want this as a fullbody, right? When you confirm, I'll PM you my paypal for payment.
@midnight305

It's absolutely fine to be clear on things :3 Thank you for answering my questions, I would be delighted to do this for you <3

So you want this as a fullbody, right? When you confirm, I'll PM you my paypal for payment.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
yes a full body please @valfire and your welcome valfire
yes a full body please @valfire and your welcome valfire
smallest2222.jpg
@Vovina Order done! Please let me know if anything needs to be changed/fixed!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4D7HeDe.png[/img]
@Vovina

Order done!

Please let me know if anything needs to be changed/fixed!!

4D7HeDe.png
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire Oooh gosh he looks epic! Wow I love your style and how brilliantly detailed this is, just look at those highlights and each intricate fold all throughout the clothing, and the individual strands of hair and the tassels--he looks incredible and I love how he turned out! The little snarl/lip curl is so perfect too, this is a gorgeous picture~ Thank you so much for drawing him!

Actually if it's not too much trouble may I request one change? Would it be possible to make his hair a little fuller/thickened around the scalp and top/sides of the head (like maybe fluffing past his ears?). But if it turns out to be too much of a hassle (I don't want you to have to redraw a really large area too so no problem if this is too much!) then don't worry about it! I would be happy to pay extra gems/treasure for the change if needed of course, just let me know how much it would cost~

And if it's alright with you, may I resize the picture (just change the pixel dimensions) and put this in the bio of my FR dragon for this character? I'd credit and link back to your shop here and to your userpage of course, if it's okay!

And last but not least I'll send you your Shimmer gene in just a moment! Thank you so much again! <3
@Valfire Oooh gosh he looks epic! Wow I love your style and how brilliantly detailed this is, just look at those highlights and each intricate fold all throughout the clothing, and the individual strands of hair and the tassels--he looks incredible and I love how he turned out! The little snarl/lip curl is so perfect too, this is a gorgeous picture~ Thank you so much for drawing him!

Actually if it's not too much trouble may I request one change? Would it be possible to make his hair a little fuller/thickened around the scalp and top/sides of the head (like maybe fluffing past his ears?). But if it turns out to be too much of a hassle (I don't want you to have to redraw a really large area too so no problem if this is too much!) then don't worry about it! I would be happy to pay extra gems/treasure for the change if needed of course, just let me know how much it would cost~

And if it's alright with you, may I resize the picture (just change the pixel dimensions) and put this in the bio of my FR dragon for this character? I'd credit and link back to your shop here and to your userpage of course, if it's okay!

And last but not least I'll send you your Shimmer gene in just a moment! Thank you so much again! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I'm delighted that you're so happy with it; thank you very much!! It was a lot of fun drawing his absolutely wild hair. Also, adding a little more fluff to his hair is the super easiest thing for you to ask me to change/fix, so here you go!!! I hope that's better :D Also absolutely feel free to resize this for your own uses. I don't mind!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/g0t0xk0.png[/img]
@Vovina

I'm delighted that you're so happy with it; thank you very much!! It was a lot of fun drawing his absolutely wild hair.

Also, adding a little more fluff to his hair is the super easiest thing for you to ask me to change/fix, so here you go!!!
I hope that's better :D

Also absolutely feel free to resize this for your own uses. I don't mind!!!

g0t0xk0.png
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire That's perfect! <3 Thank you so much for making the edit (and I'm so glad you had fun drawing his hair haha!) and for the resize permissions~ Best of wishes to you!
@Valfire That's perfect! <3 Thank you so much for making the edit (and I'm so glad you had fun drawing his hair haha!) and for the resize permissions~ Best of wishes to you!
r6J6MbS.png
@YetDarker Order up! Please let me know if anything needs changed :3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385896842182918144/484711486074257437/agni.png[/img]
@YetDarker

Order up!
Please let me know if anything needs changed :3

agni.png
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire
Ohhhyeah her halos! Her accent halo from her back and the apparel O:
@Valfire
Ohhhyeah her halos! Her accent halo from her back and the apparel O:
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker I'm telling you, forgetting to turn layers back on after shading is my special move :P Here you go! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/387554332003926017/484731204315381760/agni.png[/img]
@YetDarker

I'm telling you, forgetting to turn layers back on after shading is my special move :P

Here you go!

agni.png
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@TwiliPriestess Here are the sketches for your two characters! Please let me know if anything should be changed/fixed, and I'll be working on lining and will be done very soon :3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/387554332003926017/484752876896256010/dragnlady.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/387554332003926017/484753034232987685/hypunk.png[/img]
@TwiliPriestess

Here are the sketches for your two characters! Please let me know if anything should be changed/fixed, and I'll be working on lining and will be done very soon :3

dragnlady.png
hypunk.png
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13