Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Athena's Lore and Poetry Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@AthenaCorvus - Found someone for now, but I'll fave this shop so I might come back to it later. :0
@AthenaCorvus - Found someone for now, but I'll fave this shop so I might come back to it later. :0
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Desperate 'I have a project and need funds' Bump
Desperate 'I have a project and need funds' Bump
ZVpCPil.png
Could I get a full Biography of this dragon? I'm trying to create a backstory for her radioactive toxic gimmick but I'm not getting any ideas [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40319431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403195/40319431_350.png[/img] [/url]
Could I get a full Biography of this dragon? I'm trying to create a backstory for her radioactive toxic gimmick but I'm not getting any ideas

40319431_350.png
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@vaporslash

Sure, that would be 30kt or 30 gems!

Do you have any vague ideas or something you don't want to happen? Would you prefer an accident or an attack or something else entirely as the cause? If you don't have any preferences, I can also just do what makes sense to me.
Looking at your clan lore, my first idea would be to maybe making her an ore cleaner or something like that because she could use acid/toxins to polish the ore.
@vaporslash

Sure, that would be 30kt or 30 gems!

Do you have any vague ideas or something you don't want to happen? Would you prefer an accident or an attack or something else entirely as the cause? If you don't have any preferences, I can also just do what makes sense to me.
Looking at your clan lore, my first idea would be to maybe making her an ore cleaner or something like that because she could use acid/toxins to polish the ore.
ZVpCPil.png
I was thinking that she was born like that, just a toxic dragon but maybe something happened to her egg? And I love the idea of her polishing ore! Besides that, you can have free reign over her story. I can send payment right over :D
I was thinking that she was born like that, just a toxic dragon but maybe something happened to her egg? And I love the idea of her polishing ore! Besides that, you can have free reign over her story. I can send payment right over :D
Magic in your eye.
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@vaporslash

All right then, I'll get to work as soon as I recieve the payment! ^^
@vaporslash

All right then, I'll get to work as soon as I recieve the payment! ^^
ZVpCPil.png
@vaporslash
Here you go, I hope it's what you were looking for!
Quote:
Hazmat’s birth was an unusual one. Her egg, stemming from a clutch bathed by magic in the Sunbeam Ruins, started out like any other. There was, however, something her parents didn’t pay enough attention to: The cave they had chosen to brood over their eggs used to be the lair of a serpenta, and there were still leftovers from said creature’s natural venom on the floor of the cavern. Unfortunately, it was Hazmat’s egg that came into direct contact with it and it was already too late when her parents realised their mistake. The egg shell had become soft and all hope for the life inside seemed to be lost… Until a glowing green claw tore through the leather-like shell.

Hazmat’s inner magic had managed to protect her and preserve her life, but it hadn’t been able to shield her from the venom’s effects completely. Her maw oozed toxin, her touch was highly caustic and glowed with radiation, and her wings fumed from the poison. Her parents were terrified of this peculiar wonder of nature. They raised her but sent her on her own way as soon as she was old enough to fend for herself. On her travels, Hazmat discovered that she has a talent for working with metals, being able to polish them to an almost unnatural sheen with her venom.

This talent finally led her to the Everforge clan. They offered work and refuge to the Nocturne, and she accepted it gratefully. Through her the ores of the clan reach a quality that makes them searched after all over Sornieth. When she is not working in cleaning ores, Hazmat enjoys sitting on one of the mountain peaks and observing the colourful hustle and bustle down below. She has found peace in her new home, and she wouldn’t have it any other way.
@vaporslash
Here you go, I hope it's what you were looking for!
Quote:
Hazmat’s birth was an unusual one. Her egg, stemming from a clutch bathed by magic in the Sunbeam Ruins, started out like any other. There was, however, something her parents didn’t pay enough attention to: The cave they had chosen to brood over their eggs used to be the lair of a serpenta, and there were still leftovers from said creature’s natural venom on the floor of the cavern. Unfortunately, it was Hazmat’s egg that came into direct contact with it and it was already too late when her parents realised their mistake. The egg shell had become soft and all hope for the life inside seemed to be lost… Until a glowing green claw tore through the leather-like shell.

Hazmat’s inner magic had managed to protect her and preserve her life, but it hadn’t been able to shield her from the venom’s effects completely. Her maw oozed toxin, her touch was highly caustic and glowed with radiation, and her wings fumed from the poison. Her parents were terrified of this peculiar wonder of nature. They raised her but sent her on her own way as soon as she was old enough to fend for herself. On her travels, Hazmat discovered that she has a talent for working with metals, being able to polish them to an almost unnatural sheen with her venom.

This talent finally led her to the Everforge clan. They offered work and refuge to the Nocturne, and she accepted it gratefully. Through her the ores of the clan reach a quality that makes them searched after all over Sornieth. When she is not working in cleaning ores, Hazmat enjoys sitting on one of the mountain peaks and observing the colourful hustle and bustle down below. She has found peace in her new home, and she wouldn’t have it any other way.
ZVpCPil.png
Oh my gosh I love it! Thank you so much! :D
Oh my gosh I love it! Thank you so much! :D
Magic in your eye.
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
Bump
Bump
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus Hii I hope this is still open!! I'd like to have a full bio for this dude! I see him as some kind of mysterious space god born of the stars with a gift for magic, something like that! Feel free to go wild for the rest! I'll send the gems when i'll hear back from you <33 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7373251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73733/7373251_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AthenaCorvus Hii I hope this is still open!! I'd like to have a full bio for this dude! I see him as some kind of mysterious space god born of the stars with a gift for magic, something like that! Feel free to go wild for the rest! I'll send the gems when i'll hear back from you <33

7373251_350.png
UnselfishNiftyAmmonite-small.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22