Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Athena's Lore and Poetry Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@AthenaCorvus
Thank you so much. I love it!
@AthenaCorvus
Thank you so much. I love it!
r7LsxK2.png
@CowboyMouth

Aaa, sorry, I read that wrong! I'm sure I can come up with a little something for him. So, the full bio would be 30kt/30g and I'll start when you send the payment, and the lore snippet (learn how to read, Athena) is PWYW, so I would post it together with the bio and then you decide what you want to pay for it. Would that all be fine with you?
@CowboyMouth

Aaa, sorry, I read that wrong! I'm sure I can come up with a little something for him. So, the full bio would be 30kt/30g and I'll start when you send the payment, and the lore snippet (learn how to read, Athena) is PWYW, so I would post it together with the bio and then you decide what you want to pay for it. Would that all be fine with you?
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus

It's OK!! I've done similar, so no worries. That's completely fine by me! I'll send the 30kt now ^^
@AthenaCorvus

It's OK!! I've done similar, so no worries. That's completely fine by me! I'll send the 30kt now ^^
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@CowboyMouth Here you go, I hope you like what I came up with! [quote=Divine] Orpheus grew up in the belief, no, the [i]knowledge[/i] that he was born and destined for greatness. The gods in whose honour he had been named never held any meaning to him. He frowned upon those who were Exalted, because how could they so complacently fulfil a duty towards a so-called god who never gave any signs of Their greatness and power? Therefore, when his birth clan expected him to join the ranks of the Exalted, Orpheus left for a journey on his own instead. During his travels, he quickly realised that his words had an effect on others, and he started building a following of his own. Not knowing his true name and origins, his followers soon started to call him Divine for his immense powers. Divine’s influence grew until he eventually became leader of his own cult. And with every new believer that joined his ranks, he could feel his own power growing… His temple, the headquarters of the cult, is located deep inside the Viridian Labyrinth. Visitors who find it by accident will be inadvertently be drawn in by Divine’s charisma and may decide to stay for lack of better judgement. Divine rules his cult with an iron fist and those who defy him will receive a visit from his right-hand man and most loyal follower Sangria, never to be seen again afterwards. Lately there has been word going around that an alarming number of Exalted and priests of the Eleven are going missing in a certain part of the Viridian Labyrinth… [/quote] [quote=Harley]Harley is a producer of dolls and stuffed animals that [i]might[/i] be a [i]little[/i] bit haunted from time to time. It’s like they just attract spirits to them, it’s [i]really[/i] not his fault! Because of these unfortunate circumstances, he was never able to stay in one place for very long. He loves berry-flavoured jelly, even though it sticks to his fur sometimes.[/quote]
@CowboyMouth

Here you go, I hope you like what I came up with!
Divine wrote:
Orpheus grew up in the belief, no, the knowledge that he was born and destined for greatness. The gods in whose honour he had been named never held any meaning to him. He frowned upon those who were Exalted, because how could they so complacently fulfil a duty towards a so-called god who never gave any signs of Their greatness and power? Therefore, when his birth clan expected him to join the ranks of the Exalted, Orpheus left for a journey on his own instead.

During his travels, he quickly realised that his words had an effect on others, and he started building a following of his own. Not knowing his true name and origins, his followers soon started to call him Divine for his immense powers. Divine’s influence grew until he eventually became leader of his own cult. And with every new believer that joined his ranks, he could feel his own power growing…

His temple, the headquarters of the cult, is located deep inside the Viridian Labyrinth. Visitors who find it by accident will be inadvertently be drawn in by Divine’s charisma and may decide to stay for lack of better judgement. Divine rules his cult with an iron fist and those who defy him will receive a visit from his right-hand man and most loyal follower Sangria, never to be seen again afterwards. Lately there has been word going around that an alarming number of Exalted and priests of the Eleven are going missing in a certain part of the Viridian Labyrinth…
Harley wrote:
Harley is a producer of dolls and stuffed animals that might be a little bit haunted from time to time. It’s like they just attract spirits to them, it’s really not his fault! Because of these unfortunate circumstances, he was never able to stay in one place for very long. He loves berry-flavoured jelly, even though it sticks to his fur sometimes.
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus Yooo that was so fast! Divine's bio is awesome!!!

And that lore snippet for Harley- so cute ;w; His plushies are friends.... I'll send payment for that over now!!
@AthenaCorvus Yooo that was so fast! Divine's bio is awesome!!!

And that lore snippet for Harley- so cute ;w; His plushies are friends.... I'll send payment for that over now!!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@AthenaCorvus
Would you mind doing a story snippit for Ebony as well?
Could you have it be that Ebony is healing the newest members of the clan Nightspring and Flint. Nightspring and Flint are originally from a clan and all they did was fight for them. So when they lost a fight in the coliseum and were hurt badly, they came to Ebony for help. They both are so ashamed of their lose because all they ever known was fighting and they feel worthless for losing for the clan. Ebony reasurres them that they are not failures, but loses her temper and starts to yell at them that they are more than just pawns in a game, and that they matyer so much to her and everyone else in the clan. She starts to cry because she juat cares to much about them and it reminded her about what she was like when she first joined this clan. And Nightspring and Flint just stay their silently while Ebony continues to patch them up, and when she is done they both smile graciously and thank her.
@AthenaCorvus
Would you mind doing a story snippit for Ebony as well?
Could you have it be that Ebony is healing the newest members of the clan Nightspring and Flint. Nightspring and Flint are originally from a clan and all they did was fight for them. So when they lost a fight in the coliseum and were hurt badly, they came to Ebony for help. They both are so ashamed of their lose because all they ever known was fighting and they feel worthless for losing for the clan. Ebony reasurres them that they are not failures, but loses her temper and starts to yell at them that they are more than just pawns in a game, and that they matyer so much to her and everyone else in the clan. She starts to cry because she juat cares to much about them and it reminded her about what she was like when she first joined this clan. And Nightspring and Flint just stay their silently while Ebony continues to patch them up, and when she is done they both smile graciously and thank her.
r7LsxK2.png
@LostDreamer

Sure thing, I'd love to! That would be 35kt/35g then!
@LostDreamer

Sure thing, I'd love to! That would be 35kt/35g then!
ZVpCPil.png
@LostDreamer Here you go! It's a bit longer, as you gave me a lot to work with. I hope you like it! [quote]Ebony [i]felt[/i] the trouble approaching before she could even see it. Her day had been pleasantly calm until now, as it was still rather early and the bulk of her customers wouldn’t arrive until afternoon. Therefore she did have the time to prepare for what was coming, and had already readied some of her most-sold medicines when the two very beat-up looking dragons approached her stand. The Spiral and the Fae looked absolutely miserable and were bleeding from numerous wounds and scratches. Ebony sighed. “You sell medicine, right? That means you can treat us. Can you?” the Spiral rattled off at a confusing speed. His speech sounded a bit slurred. “Sorry. The name’s Nightspring. N’ this is Flint.” He gestured towards the Fae that sat on the ground next to him, perfectly still. Ebony took a long look at the two. “I’m not a medical professional, but fine. This once,” she relented. Nightspring sighed in relief. “Thank you, madam. We owe you one.” While Ebony began cleaning the two dragons’ wounds, she noticed their blank stares. They seemed a bit too troubled for the relatively light injuries they had. The Fae named Flint said nothing at all and didn’t even twitch with his fins. “Allright, you two. What happened?” Nightspring and Flint exchanged uncertain glances. Then the little Fae tilted his head. “We are a coliseum fighting party, madam,” he said in a surprisingly deep voice, “We were sent to fight for our clan. But we failed to secure a victory.” His head fins drooped, and his companion stared at the ground with a pained expression. Ebony frowned. “You should know better than to think that this will change anything. I don’t know you yet, but you seem capable fighters to me. Why should one loss matter that much?” “[i]That’s the problem![/i]” Nightspring retorted angrily, before catching himself and looking apologetic. “We [i]never[/i] lose,” Flint added quietly. “Everyone does, eventually. It doesn’t affect your value in any way. You should accept that it will happen occasionally.” “But-“ “[b]I don’t want to hear another word, you two![/b] Mistakes happen. Failure happens. You’re still young, and your life is yours. You’re not pawns in a game, and you shouldn’t worry about disappointing the player. You will continue learning as you grow. Never forget that.” Ebony wrapped a last bandage around Flint’s foot and nodded to herself, satisfied with her work. The two dragons stared at her in stunned silence. “Here we go, you two. If you ever need help again, don’t hesitate to come to me.” Nightspring was the first to break out of his stupor. He beamed at Ebony. “Thank you, madame.” “You’re welcome. Now go get some rest, you need it.” Flint nodded and the two smiled at the medicine seller thankfully before leaving towards their lair. Ebony sighed again, fondly this time. [/quote]
@LostDreamer

Here you go! It's a bit longer, as you gave me a lot to work with. I hope you like it!
Quote:
Ebony felt the trouble approaching before she could even see it. Her day had been pleasantly calm until now, as it was still rather early and the bulk of her customers wouldn’t arrive until afternoon. Therefore she did have the time to prepare for what was coming, and had already readied some of her most-sold medicines when the two very beat-up looking dragons approached her stand. The Spiral and the Fae looked absolutely miserable and were bleeding from numerous wounds and scratches. Ebony sighed.

“You sell medicine, right? That means you can treat us. Can you?” the Spiral rattled off at a confusing speed. His speech sounded a bit slurred. “Sorry. The name’s Nightspring. N’ this is Flint.” He gestured towards the Fae that sat on the ground next to him, perfectly still. Ebony took a long look at the two. “I’m not a medical professional, but fine. This once,” she relented. Nightspring sighed in relief. “Thank you, madam. We owe you one.”
While Ebony began cleaning the two dragons’ wounds, she noticed their blank stares. They seemed a bit too troubled for the relatively light injuries they had. The Fae named Flint said nothing at all and didn’t even twitch with his fins. “Allright, you two. What happened?”

Nightspring and Flint exchanged uncertain glances. Then the little Fae tilted his head. “We are a coliseum fighting party, madam,” he said in a surprisingly deep voice, “We were sent to fight for our clan. But we failed to secure a victory.” His head fins drooped, and his companion stared at the ground with a pained expression. Ebony frowned. “You should know better than to think that this will change anything. I don’t know you yet, but you seem capable fighters to me. Why should one loss matter that much?” “That’s the problem!” Nightspring retorted angrily, before catching himself and looking apologetic. “We never lose,” Flint added quietly.
“Everyone does, eventually. It doesn’t affect your value in any way. You should accept that it will happen occasionally.”
“But-“
I don’t want to hear another word, you two! Mistakes happen. Failure happens. You’re still young, and your life is yours. You’re not pawns in a game, and you shouldn’t worry about disappointing the player. You will continue learning as you grow. Never forget that.”
Ebony wrapped a last bandage around Flint’s foot and nodded to herself, satisfied with her work. The two dragons stared at her in stunned silence.
“Here we go, you two. If you ever need help again, don’t hesitate to come to me.”
Nightspring was the first to break out of his stupor. He beamed at Ebony. “Thank you, madame.”
“You’re welcome. Now go get some rest, you need it.”
Flint nodded and the two smiled at the medicine seller thankfully before leaving towards their lair.

Ebony sighed again, fondly this time.
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus
Thank you! I love it so much
@AthenaCorvus
Thank you! I love it so much
r7LsxK2.png
@hippogriff412

There we have it, an epic poem for an awesome lady! Apologies for it taking so long, but it was really quite a piece of work. I really hope you like it!
Quote:
Say, have you heard yet of the story
That sailors tell each other when the night is dark?
They murmur of a fearsome battling captain
And fear engulfs them once they do embark.

A pirate queen, her name alone is dreaded.
She strikes as fast as lightning whips the sea,
For truthfully, this dragon rules these waters,
And mercy be on anyone who gets caught in her spree…

Her ship sails surely where she aims to go,
The fire she possesses none will smother.
Deep in the sea, the monsters yield,
For they know: Above them rules another.

A phantom told about in stories,
From far away, her battle cry does sound:
“Be brave! Set sail! And conquer on,
By the Eleven, our power knows no bound!”

She knows the worth of loyal comrades on her side
As she grew up with none of them at all.
It matters not, as today seamen with a taste for battle
Will enter readily into her thrall.

All those unfortunate souls who do
Set eyes upon her fearsome form,
They pray for help, they fear the truth:
That they will face approaching storm.

But if you see her, far away from battle, you
Might want to court her, be her own,
But as much as you attempt, remember:
Her heart belongs to the wild sea alone.

She won’t stay long where you two met.
She calls the ocean home here, and
The stars imprinted on her skin
Lead her ahead, from land to land.

Her restless heart won’t settle down on soil.
From an approaching battle she won’t flee,
For only who is fierce and fearless
Has a real chance to rule the sea.

Well, I told you now about this captain sailors dread!
You’ll find her out there, where the storms and monsters are.
Remember this! The pirate queen will rise,
And her name, I tell you, is Galexia.
@hippogriff412

There we have it, an epic poem for an awesome lady! Apologies for it taking so long, but it was really quite a piece of work. I really hope you like it!
Quote:
Say, have you heard yet of the story
That sailors tell each other when the night is dark?
They murmur of a fearsome battling captain
And fear engulfs them once they do embark.

A pirate queen, her name alone is dreaded.
She strikes as fast as lightning whips the sea,
For truthfully, this dragon rules these waters,
And mercy be on anyone who gets caught in her spree…

Her ship sails surely where she aims to go,
The fire she possesses none will smother.
Deep in the sea, the monsters yield,
For they know: Above them rules another.

A phantom told about in stories,
From far away, her battle cry does sound:
“Be brave! Set sail! And conquer on,
By the Eleven, our power knows no bound!”

She knows the worth of loyal comrades on her side
As she grew up with none of them at all.
It matters not, as today seamen with a taste for battle
Will enter readily into her thrall.

All those unfortunate souls who do
Set eyes upon her fearsome form,
They pray for help, they fear the truth:
That they will face approaching storm.

But if you see her, far away from battle, you
Might want to court her, be her own,
But as much as you attempt, remember:
Her heart belongs to the wild sea alone.

She won’t stay long where you two met.
She calls the ocean home here, and
The stars imprinted on her skin
Lead her ahead, from land to land.

Her restless heart won’t settle down on soil.
From an approaching battle she won’t flee,
For only who is fierce and fearless
Has a real chance to rule the sea.

Well, I told you now about this captain sailors dread!
You’ll find her out there, where the storms and monsters are.
Remember this! The pirate queen will rise,
And her name, I tell you, is Galexia.
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22