Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Athena's Lore and Poetry Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@AthenaCorvus Yes it's wonderful! Well worth the wait<3 thank you!
@AthenaCorvus Yes it's wonderful! Well worth the wait<3 thank you!
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
@LostDreamer

Sure, but I'd need a little bit more information, if possible! What kind of job you want her to have and maybe what background, too!

(Sorry for the late reply!)
@LostDreamer

Sure, but I'd need a little bit more information, if possible! What kind of job you want her to have and maybe what background, too!

(Sorry for the late reply!)
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus
No need to worry about the late relpy.
Anyways, Ebony just left her old clan because it felt right. She runs a stall in the market, she sells tonics and remedies for the ill.

Though i dont really have much of an idea for her so feel free to add your own ideas to her story. I would actually be glad if you did.
@AthenaCorvus
No need to worry about the late relpy.
Anyways, Ebony just left her old clan because it felt right. She runs a stall in the market, she sells tonics and remedies for the ill.

Though i dont really have much of an idea for her so feel free to add your own ideas to her story. I would actually be glad if you did.
r7LsxK2.png
@AthenaCorvus Hello! Would I be able to order both a lore snippet and a full bio (for different dragons)?
@AthenaCorvus Hello! Would I be able to order both a lore snippet and a full bio (for different dragons)?
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@LostDreamer

I can definitely work with that and add my own ideas, thanks! If you send me the 30k treasure/30 gems, I'll get started right away! ^^
@LostDreamer

I can definitely work with that and add my own ideas, thanks! If you send me the 30k treasure/30 gems, I'll get started right away! ^^
ZVpCPil.png
@CowboyMouth

Sure, that would be possible!
@CowboyMouth

Sure, that would be possible!
ZVpCPil.png
@LostDreamer

I hope you like it! If you want something changed, let me know!
Quote:
Ebony’s talent for brewing potions showed early in her life, and as a child to two doctors, her career as a producer of medicines and remedies seemed to have been her destiny. She left her home clan soon after having finished her education, setting out to new surroundings in order to learn new things about the numerous potion ingredients found on the Starfall Isles. She settled down with a clan in an area especially rich with natural resources and opened her little medicine business there.

She is not a dragon to lie outright and neither does she intend to trick people, but sometimes you’d do well to pay attention to the exact words she speaks, as she might express something of great interest to you that would go over your head otherwise. Her stall at the market is always crowded as her medicines enjoy great reputation, and her products are a last hope to some who come from far-away places of Sornieth just to buy from her.

However, Ebony still likes to experiment and has fun adding a little magical spark to her remedies using her arcane powers. Other things beside medicine are also offered at her stand. Some of her potions claim to grant you good luck for a day or give you inspiration and passion, but all of them carry little warning labels: Beware of possible side effects…
@LostDreamer

I hope you like it! If you want something changed, let me know!
Quote:
Ebony’s talent for brewing potions showed early in her life, and as a child to two doctors, her career as a producer of medicines and remedies seemed to have been her destiny. She left her home clan soon after having finished her education, setting out to new surroundings in order to learn new things about the numerous potion ingredients found on the Starfall Isles. She settled down with a clan in an area especially rich with natural resources and opened her little medicine business there.

She is not a dragon to lie outright and neither does she intend to trick people, but sometimes you’d do well to pay attention to the exact words she speaks, as she might express something of great interest to you that would go over your head otherwise. Her stall at the market is always crowded as her medicines enjoy great reputation, and her products are a last hope to some who come from far-away places of Sornieth just to buy from her.

However, Ebony still likes to experiment and has fun adding a little magical spark to her remedies using her arcane powers. Other things beside medicine are also offered at her stand. Some of her potions claim to grant you good luck for a day or give you inspiration and passion, but all of them carry little warning labels: Beware of possible side effects…
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus Cool!! I'd love the lore snippet for this fella: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44660093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446601/44660093_350.png[/img] [/url] and a bio for this one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44486600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444867/44486600_350.png[/img] [/url] Divine, whose real name is Orpheus, is the head of some kind of cult; he doesn't believe in the deities and wants to become an all-powerful deity himself, and to be loved and feared by all those beneath him. He has a temple deep within the Viridian Labyrinth. He has a quiet but powerful temper- when he goes completely silent, you can bet you're in danger of meeting his [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=96748&tab=dragon&did=41188551]right-hand man[/url]. He's been indirectly responsible (through Sangria) of the 'disappearance' of several dragons who either crossed him or who he believed were 'too loyal' to their deities. [s]If he's a little too dark for you, though, I can offer someone else to write gdfdg[/s]
@AthenaCorvus Cool!!

I'd love the lore snippet for this fella:

44660093_350.png

and a bio for this one:

44486600_350.png

Divine, whose real name is Orpheus, is the head of some kind of cult; he doesn't believe in the deities and wants to become an all-powerful deity himself, and to be loved and feared by all those beneath him. He has a temple deep within the Viridian Labyrinth. He has a quiet but powerful temper- when he goes completely silent, you can bet you're in danger of meeting his right-hand man. He's been indirectly responsible (through Sangria) of the 'disappearance' of several dragons who either crossed him or who he believed were 'too loyal' to their deities.

If he's a little too dark for you, though, I can offer someone else to write gdfdg
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
@CowboyMouth

No problem, that will be fine! So, a bio for Divine/Orpheus and a story snippet for Harley, correct? What kind of story would you want for the latter? What should it be about?
@CowboyMouth

No problem, that will be fine! So, a bio for Divine/Orpheus and a story snippet for Harley, correct? What kind of story would you want for the latter? What should it be about?
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus I'd like a lore snippet for him! I don't know what to do with him at all, but he's so pretty, I've gotta do somethin
@AthenaCorvus I'd like a lore snippet for him! I don't know what to do with him at all, but he's so pretty, I've gotta do somethin
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22