Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Athena's Lore and Poetry Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@AthenaCorvus OML THANK YOU IT'S PERFECT!!!! <3333
@AthenaCorvus OML THANK YOU IT'S PERFECT!!!! <3333
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@AthenaCorvus Could you do a full biography of this boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43833016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438331/43833016_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like Viridian to have a past of being a commoner who left his home to be on his own and eventually find a mate to settle down with. He traveled around different flights until finally he ended up back home, never quite finding a clan where he fit in. His hope was however sparked when he met Arari, a strong, and surprisingly dominant Pearlcatcher who was the clan leader. He chipped away her walls until they grew close and eventual mates. He's a kind and gentle natured dragon as well as a healer. If possible I'd like his hatchlings Morwen, Lindir and Estel included if possible. Hope it's not too much!
@AthenaCorvus Could you do a full biography of this boy
43833016_350.png

I'd like Viridian to have a past of being a commoner who left his home to be on his own and eventually find a mate to settle down with. He traveled around different flights until finally he ended up back home, never quite finding a clan where he fit in. His hope was however sparked when he met Arari, a strong, and surprisingly dominant Pearlcatcher who was the clan leader. He chipped away her walls until they grew close and eventual mates. He's a kind and gentle natured dragon as well as a healer. If possible I'd like his hatchlings Morwen, Lindir and Estel included if possible. Hope it's not too much!
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
@Immortalis

Of course! ...if you're okay with it being delayed for a week or so, because I'll be very busy for the next few days and most likely won't get to write anything. If that's okay with you, I'll gladly do it then!
@Immortalis

Of course! ...if you're okay with it being delayed for a week or so, because I'll be very busy for the next few days and most likely won't get to write anything. If that's okay with you, I'll gladly do it then!
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus Perfectly fine! I don't mind the wait^^
@AthenaCorvus Perfectly fine! I don't mind the wait^^
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
@Immortalis

There, I'm back from my little hiatus! If you still want to commission me, I have time to write now! ^^
@Immortalis

There, I'm back from my little hiatus! If you still want to commission me, I have time to write now! ^^
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus hi! i'm interested in a full bio lore as a prize for my creative raffle ( http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2535726 ) and i'll pay for the winner so can i add you in my raffle as the first prize?

I'll pay you and i'll send you an extra pretty surprise :3

let me know!

Edit: and for the second prize one poem! :D

@AthenaCorvus hi! i'm interested in a full bio lore as a prize for my creative raffle ( http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2535726 ) and i'll pay for the winner so can i add you in my raffle as the first prize?

I'll pay you and i'll send you an extra pretty surprise :3

let me know!

Edit: and for the second prize one poem! :D

~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@AthenaCorvus Yes! I'd love for you to write for my boy^^
@AthenaCorvus Yes! I'd love for you to write for my boy^^
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
@Immortalis

Great! That would make 30kt or 30g for a full bio; I'll start as soon as I get the payment! ^^
@Immortalis

Great! That would make 30kt or 30g for a full bio; I'll start as soon as I get the payment! ^^
ZVpCPil.png
@Immortalis

Here you go; I hope it was worth the wait!
Quote:
Viridian comes from a simple family and lived a fairly simple early life. He is kind and gentle by nature and never had much to complain about, but upon growing older he realised more and more that this kind of life just didn’t feel very fulfilling to him. Inevitably, this realisation led to him packing up his things and leaving his home Flight in search of a place he belonged and could settle down.

Despite having the appearance of a fighter in the eyes of many, Viridian felt more suited to be a healer. Hoping to find a clan that could offer him a fulfilling life living his passion of healing others, the Imperial travelled through many regions of Sornieth, never being able to fully settle down. Disheartened and disappointed, he eventually saw no other option than to return to his homeland, the Sunbeam Ruins. On his way back to the place he grew up at, he came across a recruitment team for a relatively new clan in the lands of the Light Flight. He decided to give it another try and accompanied the team to their clan where he met their leader, a Pearlcatcher named Arari.

Viridian immediately felt captivated by Arari’s strong personality and resolve, and his decision to stay with this clan was quickly made. Although Arari was cold and aloof towards him at the beginning, Viridian managed to chip away at the walls she had put up and build a real connection with her. Both realised they had fallen in love with each other and eventually became mates. From their relationship came the desire to raise hatchlings together, and they were blessed with three children: Morwen, Lindir, and Estel. Viridian couldn’t be more content with his new life together with his loving mate and children he adores, feeling that he has finally found a place for himself in the world.
@Immortalis

Here you go; I hope it was worth the wait!
Quote:
Viridian comes from a simple family and lived a fairly simple early life. He is kind and gentle by nature and never had much to complain about, but upon growing older he realised more and more that this kind of life just didn’t feel very fulfilling to him. Inevitably, this realisation led to him packing up his things and leaving his home Flight in search of a place he belonged and could settle down.

Despite having the appearance of a fighter in the eyes of many, Viridian felt more suited to be a healer. Hoping to find a clan that could offer him a fulfilling life living his passion of healing others, the Imperial travelled through many regions of Sornieth, never being able to fully settle down. Disheartened and disappointed, he eventually saw no other option than to return to his homeland, the Sunbeam Ruins. On his way back to the place he grew up at, he came across a recruitment team for a relatively new clan in the lands of the Light Flight. He decided to give it another try and accompanied the team to their clan where he met their leader, a Pearlcatcher named Arari.

Viridian immediately felt captivated by Arari’s strong personality and resolve, and his decision to stay with this clan was quickly made. Although Arari was cold and aloof towards him at the beginning, Viridian managed to chip away at the walls she had put up and build a real connection with her. Both realised they had fallen in love with each other and eventually became mates. From their relationship came the desire to raise hatchlings together, and they were blessed with three children: Morwen, Lindir, and Estel. Viridian couldn’t be more content with his new life together with his loving mate and children he adores, feeling that he has finally found a place for himself in the world.
ZVpCPil.png
@AthenaCorvus Would you be willing to write a full bio for my dragon Ebony? Feel free to be creative [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421126/42112546_350.png[/img]
@AthenaCorvus
Would you be willing to write a full bio for my dragon Ebony? Feel free to be creative
42112546_350.png
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22