Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArtMate: [Closed/USD only]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@leptonyx
I love drawing oni teeth,ur character kinda reminds me of the LoL music video that recently came out <3

you'll be added to the wait list, up to you if you wanna send payment now or wait until i move down the list C:
@leptonyx
I love drawing oni teeth,ur character kinda reminds me of the LoL music video that recently came out <3

you'll be added to the wait list, up to you if you wanna send payment now or wait until i move down the list C:
@Mate
shoot im bein called out!!!!!
yea they were defo inspired by that video pfffff, I don't even play the game but like... I saw it and mmmmm basically got reminded how badly I wanted a neon character so heyooo

I'll go ahead and send payment now, so I don't end up accidentally spend it on something!! Thanks so much ahead of time!!
@Mate
shoot im bein called out!!!!!
yea they were defo inspired by that video pfffff, I don't even play the game but like... I saw it and mmmmm basically got reminded how badly I wanted a neon character so heyooo

I'll go ahead and send payment now, so I don't end up accidentally spend it on something!! Thanks so much ahead of time!!
Finished my order, sorry for the wait!
Finished my order, sorry for the wait!
@Gimeurcookie
:>
I'm feelin' "this big fella"

You'll be on the waiting list :0
you can hold off until i move down the list to pay or send it through PM now, up to you!
@Gimeurcookie
:>
I'm feelin' "this big fella"

You'll be on the waiting list :0
you can hold off until i move down the list to pay or send it through PM now, up to you!
@Mate

Ahh, that's too bad. I'll go for another character then. You can pick which one you like best of the following:

Valeira (first ref most accurate)
Haekit
Brikaeth
Danyarai

I think they all have good refs, but better safe than sorry.. :> Sorry for the hassle!
@Mate

Ahh, that's too bad. I'll go for another character then. You can pick which one you like best of the following:

Valeira (first ref most accurate)
Haekit
Brikaeth
Danyarai

I think they all have good refs, but better safe than sorry.. :> Sorry for the hassle!
@Exeidur
I'd be happy to draw Brikaeth if that works for you C:

You can send a PM with payment when ready. I need to update the list, you'll be the fifth slot
@Exeidur
I'd be happy to draw Brikaeth if that works for you C:

You can send a PM with payment when ready. I need to update the list, you'll be the fifth slot
@Mate
UserName: Yoda
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1764181.zyral
Art Type: Fullbody full color!
Extra: His face looks a bit more like it does in the second picture (:
@Mate
UserName: Yoda
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1764181.zyral
Art Type: Fullbody full color!
Extra: His face looks a bit more like it does in the second picture (:
@Mate

Awesome! I'll send over payment right away :D
@Mate

Awesome! I'll send over payment right away :D
@Yoda
I forgot to reply ;;
he looks good, you're added to the wait list as of now!

I'll give you a shout when i worked further down the list for payment unless you wanna pay now, totally up to you :0
@Yoda
I forgot to reply ;;
he looks good, you're added to the wait list as of now!

I'll give you a shout when i worked further down the list for payment unless you wanna pay now, totally up to you :0
@Mate
UserName: Pearlimose
Reference: http://fav.me/dbzd1wz
Art Type: Fullbody full color please
Extra: He's supposed to look kinda beefy/muscular but although he looks intimidating with his horns and stuff (since he's a demon dog), personality-wise he's very chill and huggable. Please draw him as a quadruped, not an anthro!

I would appreciate it if you could give me a holler of when I should send payment after I am moved from the waitlist into the active slots! My current activity is kind of messed up due to school (and I'm also not going to have internet access over the weekend), so I apologize in advance for my delayed responses! I will always try to get back to you as soon as I can though -- I hope you don't mind too much~
@Mate
UserName: Pearlimose
Reference: http://fav.me/dbzd1wz
Art Type: Fullbody full color please
Extra: He's supposed to look kinda beefy/muscular but although he looks intimidating with his horns and stuff (since he's a demon dog), personality-wise he's very chill and huggable. Please draw him as a quadruped, not an anthro!

I would appreciate it if you could give me a holler of when I should send payment after I am moved from the waitlist into the active slots! My current activity is kind of messed up due to school (and I'm also not going to have internet access over the weekend), so I apologize in advance for my delayed responses! I will always try to get back to you as soon as I can though -- I hope you don't mind too much~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13