Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArtMate: [Closed/USD only]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Mate
UserName: GlitchyOddy
Reference: Rilak Gijinka (Oyes, no choices this time. You sealed your fate with that favorite.)
Art Type: Flat Color Full Body
Extra: Patterns are very loose, just as long as you get the basics~ Ref sheet with color swatches is in the bio link, let me know if you need the watermark removed!
Also! While it will likely not be relevant, I still feel the need to list it. On the reference, his tongue is shown as neon green. That is incorrect, and it is meant to match his shirt. I forgot to correct it today!
I'd also very much like the bat included :>
@Mate
UserName: GlitchyOddy
Reference: Rilak Gijinka (Oyes, no choices this time. You sealed your fate with that favorite.)
Art Type: Flat Color Full Body
Extra: Patterns are very loose, just as long as you get the basics~ Ref sheet with color swatches is in the bio link, let me know if you need the watermark removed!
Also! While it will likely not be relevant, I still feel the need to list it. On the reference, his tongue is shown as neon green. That is incorrect, and it is meant to match his shirt. I forgot to correct it today!
I'd also very much like the bat included :>
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy
Lol, I thought about commenting on ur request thread but I figured I'd give other artists a chance haha

Sure, go ahead and send in payment when ur ready!
Did u want him kinda chibi to match the permahatchling status orrrrr?
@GlitchyOddy
Lol, I thought about commenting on ur request thread but I figured I'd give other artists a chance haha

Sure, go ahead and send in payment when ur ready!
Did u want him kinda chibi to match the permahatchling status orrrrr?
@Mate
Pft, neveeeer. I always hoard art anyways, they still get chances~

Will do! I think I'd prefer normal style, since I can't do that well to save my life. The permahatchling is really only like that because the genes and eyes look so much better, aha.

Thank you so much!
@Mate
Pft, neveeeer. I always hoard art anyways, they still get chances~

Will do! I think I'd prefer normal style, since I can't do that well to save my life. The permahatchling is really only like that because the genes and eyes look so much better, aha.

Thank you so much!
image20.jpg
@/ GlitchyOddy
Yup yup ^^
I'll get started after class tomorrow C:
@/ GlitchyOddy
Yup yup ^^
I'll get started after class tomorrow C:
@Mate [u]UserName:[/u] MahuruRaji [u]Reference:[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41684230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416843/41684230_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Art Type:[/u] Full-body Sketch with flat colours [u]Extra:[/u] he has notes on his bio for personality and stuff, also he has cataracts, so his eyes are actually a glassy white. He still has visible pupils they're just kind of misty. Let me know if you want me to draw up a reference in case you don't want to look at photos of snakes with cataracts. Ps. Also I'd love to be an affiliate with you ^^ my art shop is. A bit out of date but it's getting there ; v;
@Mate
UserName: MahuruRaji
Reference:
41684230_350.png

Art Type: Full-body Sketch with flat colours
Extra: he has notes on his bio for personality and stuff, also he has cataracts, so his eyes are actually a glassy white. He still has visible pupils they're just kind of misty. Let me know if you want me to draw up a reference in case you don't want to look at photos of snakes with cataracts.

Ps. Also I'd love to be an affiliate with you ^^ my art shop is. A bit out of date but it's getting there ; v;
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@/ Mate
Hoorah! Thank you again :>
Only responding to let you know that I edited the post, but it isn't really important (just mentioned the tongue thing)
@/ Mate
Hoorah! Thank you again :>
Only responding to let you know that I edited the post, but it isn't really important (just mentioned the tongue thing)
image20.jpg
slot please~will edit soon>< edit: @Mate hi!it's me again and again(lol [u]UserName:[/u] nilah [u]Reference:[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26861443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268615/26861443_350.png[/img] [/url]maybe this guy? (it is a male lol if it is not good to you, please tell me ! [u]Art Type:[/u]full color- full body [u]Extra:[/u]nothing! could i pay in gems?^^thank you!
slot please~will edit soon><
edit:

@Mate
hi!it's me again and again(lol
UserName: nilah
Reference:
26861443_350.png
maybe this guy? (it is a male lol
if it is not good to you, please tell me !
Art Type:full color- full body
Extra:nothing! could i pay in gems?^^thank you!
@MahuruRaji
I'm drawing the dragon right, not a gajinka? Idk if the bio just has placeholder images or my phone is giving up on me :0

Im pretty sure I get what u mean but if u wanna link a pic I wouldn't object. I'm not squimish about that kinda stuff so a either a pic or drawn ref would do :0
If it is the dragon with apparel and everything u want drawn then go ahead and PM payment when you're ready!

Edit: I'd love to! I'll send over a banner tomorrow, I should make a new one at some point tho haha
@MahuruRaji
I'm drawing the dragon right, not a gajinka? Idk if the bio just has placeholder images or my phone is giving up on me :0

Im pretty sure I get what u mean but if u wanna link a pic I wouldn't object. I'm not squimish about that kinda stuff so a either a pic or drawn ref would do :0
If it is the dragon with apparel and everything u want drawn then go ahead and PM payment when you're ready!

Edit: I'd love to! I'll send over a banner tomorrow, I should make a new one at some point tho haha
@nilah
Hi again, you're giving me a lot of practice with humans lol

He should be okay, go ahead and send a pm with payment when ready, thank you!
@nilah
Hi again, you're giving me a lot of practice with humans lol

He should be okay, go ahead and send a pm with payment when ready, thank you!
@Mate
Hey! I hope it's ok to ask, are you comfy drawing bogsneaks at all?
@Mate
Hey! I hope it's ok to ask, are you comfy drawing bogsneaks at all?
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13