Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArtMate: [Closed/USD only]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Mate

Thank you so much! Here's my filled in form! Should you not like either character or want some more information (personality, ideas on a pose, etc), please let me know and I'll fix it :>

UserName: Exeidur
Reference: Fynn OR Nyx
Art Type: Coloured fullbody sketch
Extra: Fynn is a bit of a tomboy, pretty tough, has a bit of a temper, but can be quite charming as well!
Nyx, on the other hand, is quite shy, soft-spoken and elegant, but she has a dark side as well. I'm thinking of having her be a necromancer, and having her personality shift completely when she's practicing her magic. Now that I think of it, I'll add that to her bio!

I hope you like either of these two :D
PS I'll send over payment as soon as you confirm :)
@Mate

Thank you so much! Here's my filled in form! Should you not like either character or want some more information (personality, ideas on a pose, etc), please let me know and I'll fix it :>

UserName: Exeidur
Reference: Fynn OR Nyx
Art Type: Coloured fullbody sketch
Extra: Fynn is a bit of a tomboy, pretty tough, has a bit of a temper, but can be quite charming as well!
Nyx, on the other hand, is quite shy, soft-spoken and elegant, but she has a dark side as well. I'm thinking of having her be a necromancer, and having her personality shift completely when she's practicing her magic. Now that I think of it, I'll add that to her bio!

I hope you like either of these two :D
PS I'll send over payment as soon as you confirm :)
@Exeidur
sorry for the wait, went to bed late and woke up almost late for work ;;
i'll do fynn!

go ahead and send a pm with payment when you're ready
@Exeidur
sorry for the wait, went to bed late and woke up almost late for work ;;
i'll do fynn!

go ahead and send a pm with payment when you're ready
Noooo! I missed it! Damn work schedule and needing to adult.
Noooo! I missed it! Damn work schedule and needing to adult.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
replying so i can find this again
replying so i can find this again
LqI4CY6.pngshadow.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13