Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArtMate: [Closed/USD only]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@nilah
i'm okay to draw him, i will only do a little of the blood though if that's alright with you

go ahead and send payment when you're ready!
@nilah
i'm okay to draw him, i will only do a little of the blood though if that's alright with you

go ahead and send payment when you're ready!
@Mate
You can completely ignore the bloodstains as long as you like.>< thank you for taking my order, payment sent, please check!
@Mate
You can completely ignore the bloodstains as long as you like.>< thank you for taking my order, payment sent, please check!
Pinged users only!
alrighty, i have two more sketch slots open and then this round will be closed.

Pinged users only!
alrighty, i have two more sketch slots open and then this round will be closed.

@Mate can i be added to your pinglist? c:

woops i just noticed it was a goole docs pinglist! my bad! i'm already on your experimental styles pinglist LOL. i'll go ahead and add myself on the main pinglist as well

@Mate can i be added to your pinglist? c:

woops i just noticed it was a goole docs pinglist! my bad! i'm already on your experimental styles pinglist LOL. i'll go ahead and add myself on the main pinglist as well

tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@SoulShepherd

no worries, welcome!
@SoulShepherd

no worries, welcome!
@Gimeurcookie

yeah, if you edit a post with a ping of that user already in it, they don't get notified a second time unless you delete the ping, save, then edit it back in. i've done lot's of futzing around by pinging myself lol

I am so down for that cat person, go ahead and send payment when you're ready, thanks!

@Gimeurcookie

yeah, if you edit a post with a ping of that user already in it, they don't get notified a second time unless you delete the ping, save, then edit it back in. i've done lot's of futzing around by pinging myself lol

I am so down for that cat person, go ahead and send payment when you're ready, thanks!

@Mate
I'd love to take a sketch slot, but I may need a little more than 2 hours to fill in a form :> hope that's alright...
@Mate
I'd love to take a sketch slot, but I may need a little more than 2 hours to fill in a form :> hope that's alright...
Slams in if you've got a spot open still

@mate
UserName: Cloneclone
Reference:
https://toyhou.se/Cloneclone/characters/folder:720516 anyone of your choosing here 0u0?
Art Type: sketch
Extra: --
Slams in if you've got a spot open still

@mate
UserName: Cloneclone
Reference:
https://toyhou.se/Cloneclone/characters/folder:720516 anyone of your choosing here 0u0?
Art Type: sketch
Extra: --
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Exeidur
should be fine :0

@Cloneclone
i like Nicolas :>

if you're okay with that go ahead and send payment! thank uuuuu

@Exeidur
should be fine :0

@Cloneclone
i like Nicolas :>