Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArtMate: [Closed/USD only]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Mate
UserName: LemonQuartz
Reference: Baron
Art Type: full color full body (paid for in g)
Extra: im just excited, thats the main other thing! I'd love to have him with flowers-- maybe roses or morning glories <3 also, I'll be paying in g !
@Mate
UserName: LemonQuartz
Reference: Baron
Art Type: full color full body (paid for in g)
Extra: im just excited, thats the main other thing! I'd love to have him with flowers-- maybe roses or morning glories <3 also, I'll be paying in g !
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
Ooh I'd love to get something from you again! now that I have SOME semblence of money lol

@Mate
UserName:
YetDarker

Reference:
Boop

Art Type:
Line Art Fullbody Full color

Extra:
They do have a mouth and nose: but if they are not using it, it's 'hidden' annnd they are gendermorphic so you can do either or gender 'u'
Edit: oh also the tails are optional. (They're space beasts that live inside them and theycan summon them at will, or they'll just pop out on their own lol)
also I'd be paying in gems
yer conversion of 650kt is 650g yeah?
Ooh I'd love to get something from you again! now that I have SOME semblence of money lol

@Mate
UserName:
YetDarker

Reference:
Boop

Art Type:
Line Art Fullbody Full color

Extra:
They do have a mouth and nose: but if they are not using it, it's 'hidden' annnd they are gendermorphic so you can do either or gender 'u'
Edit: oh also the tails are optional. (They're space beasts that live inside them and theycan summon them at will, or they'll just pop out on their own lol)
also I'd be paying in gems
yer conversion of 650kt is 650g yeah?
JZfZaEI.png
@Mate

ooh, definitely might order something again!

it isn't listed far as i can see, but do you take scattersights as payment?
@Mate

ooh, definitely might order something again!

it isn't listed far as i can see, but do you take scattersights as payment?
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Mate If you have a slot open I'd love one! :D (or be on the waitlist if they're taken) Here's my refs and stuff if I get one lol

UserName: DefyingDestiny

Reference: Wilhelm (w/out crown) Head Ref

Art Type: Full Colored Bust (Gems)

Extra: Personality wise he's a privileged prince who angers easily but does have a vulnerable side once you get to know him. So any kind of snobbish, mot amused, or irritated expression would be groovy~
@Mate If you have a slot open I'd love one! :D (or be on the waitlist if they're taken) Here's my refs and stuff if I get one lol

UserName: DefyingDestiny

Reference: Wilhelm (w/out crown) Head Ref

Art Type: Full Colored Bust (Gems)

Extra: Personality wise he's a privileged prince who angers easily but does have a vulnerable side once you get to know him. So any kind of snobbish, mot amused, or irritated expression would be groovy~
@Exeidur
i'm gonna be more strict about incomplete refs so i'm afraid the most I can do for your character would either be a full color bust or a lined waist up. Do you have a colored ref that shows the entire body by chance? or have another character you'd like drawn?

@LemonQuartz
can do! go ahead and send payment through PM when ready!

@YetDarker
I love them...
You'll be first on the waiting list i accidentally looked over someone, ur second

, you can either pay now or wait until I've finished some of the others first, your choice!

@Orii
uhhhhhh, I'll accept them @ 150g each? They're certainly worth something but i'm not super interested in them :0

@DefyingDestiny
can do! You'll be second third on the waitlist.
you can either pay now or wait until I've finished some of the others first, your choice!
@Exeidur
i'm gonna be more strict about incomplete refs so i'm afraid the most I can do for your character would either be a full color bust or a lined waist up. Do you have a colored ref that shows the entire body by chance? or have another character you'd like drawn?

@LemonQuartz
can do! go ahead and send payment through PM when ready!

@YetDarker
I love them...
You'll be first on the waiting list i accidentally looked over someone, ur second

, you can either pay now or wait until I've finished some of the others first, your choice!

@Orii
uhhhhhh, I'll accept them @ 150g each? They're certainly worth something but i'm not super interested in them :0

@DefyingDestiny
can do! You'll be second third on the waitlist.
you can either pay now or wait until I've finished some of the others first, your choice!
Ping list please? :)
Ping list please? :)
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@Phaerie
added, thanks!
@Phaerie
added, thanks!
@Mate
AHHH THANK YOU
I love them too amg I can't wait to see them in yer style!
ahaha! It's ok fam. you had like a lot of peeps to respond to

You mind if I send you the gems anywho?
@Mate
AHHH THANK YOU
I love them too amg I can't wait to see them in yer style!
ahaha! It's ok fam. you had like a lot of peeps to respond to

You mind if I send you the gems anywho?
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker
yup, through pm please C:

I'm the kinda person that would forget i promised money and accidentally spend it so i get that people would rather send it off and not have to worry about it lol
@YetDarker
yup, through pm please C:

I'm the kinda person that would forget i promised money and accidentally spend it so i get that people would rather send it off and not have to worry about it lol
@Mate
UserName:
leptonyx
Reference:
right here!
Art Type:
lined, full color bust!
Extra:
There are notes on the character's page about them if you'd need any ideas for something like expression, etc! ^^
as well, if you simply don't want to draw them for whatever reason at all, let me know and I can very easily snatch a different character to give you :>
@Mate
UserName:
leptonyx
Reference:
right here!
Art Type:
lined, full color bust!
Extra:
There are notes on the character's page about them if you'd need any ideas for something like expression, etc! ^^
as well, if you simply don't want to draw them for whatever reason at all, let me know and I can very easily snatch a different character to give you :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13