Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted gijinkas USD/G/T usd OPEN
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74
@PelicanBitten the slot is yours! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You can PM me all the info whenever you're ready!
@PelicanBitten the slot is yours! You can PM me all the info whenever you're ready!
tumblr-p56iclhy-Xn1rihy9do7-r1-250.png aaaaa
@tmq

For stylized halfbodies and painted headshots, please!
@tmq

For stylized halfbodies and painted headshots, please!
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious added you!
@Ambitious added you!
@tmq ;_; I missed! but good luck on this round and please keep me on ping. <3
@tmq ;_; I missed! but good luck on this round and please keep me on ping. <3
@tmq

Username: Curio
Reference: https://toyhou.se/309266.roshani#1076982
Notes: She's a female character, & also could she be drawn with a flower crown or flowers in her head? I can pay a complexity fee if need be.
Payment: Gems
@tmq

Username: Curio
Reference: https://toyhou.se/309266.roshani#1076982
Notes: She's a female character, & also could she be drawn with a flower crown or flowers in her head? I can pay a complexity fee if need be.
Payment: Gems
LnVwSgI.png
@Curio

Thank you for the refs! And sure, I can try to paint flowers too! I'll begin working on it in the next couple days and I'll also send you a WIP to make sure that I got everything right with the design!
@Curio

Thank you for the refs! And sure, I can try to paint flowers too! I'll begin working on it in the next couple days and I'll also send you a WIP to make sure that I got everything right with the design!
@featherworld ah, yes, the slots are usually taken pretty fast, sorry about that :( And of course, you'll be pinged when the slots open again! <3
@featherworld ah, yes, the slots are usually taken pretty fast, sorry about that :( And of course, you'll be pinged when the slots open again! <3
@tmq
hello gosh it's been a while!!! i'll take that final USD slot please c: will post deets in a sec lmao im just scared it'll get snatched up
@tmq
hello gosh it's been a while!!! i'll take that final USD slot please c: will post deets in a sec lmao im just scared it'll get snatched up
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung oh hi!!! Yeahh it's been forever :") The slot is yours, you can PM me the refs whenever you're ready!! <3
@bergentruckung oh hi!!! Yeahh it's been forever :") The slot is yours, you can PM me the refs whenever you're ready!! <3

@tmq it's okay! you are always worth the wait ;v; hope life is being kind to you

@tmq it's okay! you are always worth the wait ;v; hope life is being kind to you
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74