Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silvv's Art Store OPEN!!! |USD|T|G|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi there! Would you be willing to draw a portrait gijinka of my lovely dragon Sakura? Feel free to raise the price as much as you want, I know she's very complicated haha I'll also be paying in gems ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35271625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352717/35271625_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi there! Would you be willing to draw a portrait gijinka of my lovely dragon Sakura? Feel free to raise the price as much as you want, I know she's very complicated haha
I'll also be paying in gems ^^

35271625_350.png
@acinonyxjubatus
how about partial payment? 1000g/1,000,000t +starlight cloak + chillspike crown ?
@acinonyxjubatus
how about partial payment? 1000g/1,000,000t +starlight cloak + chillspike crown ?
@KoruWari
Hello! I would draw a portrait of her with a pleasure. I think that 500,000t/ 500g/ for portrait is a fair price c; But I need you to know that I have already 3 commissions (actually 2 because I can't contact on person ) to do and I'm also starting uni in a week so it might take me some time to finish your commission ( 3-4 weeks). But if you don't mind waiting this long I think I could take your commission c:
@KoruWari
Hello! I would draw a portrait of her with a pleasure. I think that 500,000t/ 500g/ for portrait is a fair price c; But I need you to know that I have already 3 commissions (actually 2 because I can't contact on person ) to do and I'm also starting uni in a week so it might take me some time to finish your commission ( 3-4 weeks). But if you don't mind waiting this long I think I could take your commission c:
@Silvv I certainly don't mind, you can totally take your time ^^ Shall I send the gems over CR?
@Silvv I certainly don't mind, you can totally take your time ^^ Shall I send the gems over CR?
@Silvv I have another artist who is possibly interested in the Chillspike Crown. As soon as I hear back from them I'll let you know!

Either way, I would like to go ahead with the commission. :3 Would you like me to send refs now to expedite things, or wait until we finalize the payment?
@Silvv I have another artist who is possibly interested in the Chillspike Crown. As soon as I hear back from them I'll let you know!

Either way, I would like to go ahead with the commission. :3 Would you like me to send refs now to expedite things, or wait until we finalize the payment?
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@KoruWari
Yup, you can do that uvud
And if you have any other references feel free to send them. Also I'm going to send you some sketches in few days c:
@KoruWari
Yup, you can do that uvud
And if you have any other references feel free to send them. Also I'm going to send you some sketches in few days c:
@acinonyxjubatus

Oki, that s fine. I can always choose something else. Let me know when you can send payment. c:
So if you are decided, you can send me refs in pm, so I can slowly star working on your commission. Also a description of characters, who they are, what are they doing and stuff like this would be really appreciated.
@acinonyxjubatus

Oki, that s fine. I can always choose something else. Let me know when you can send payment. c:
So if you are decided, you can send me refs in pm, so I can slowly star working on your commission. Also a description of characters, who they are, what are they doing and stuff like this would be really appreciated.
@Silvv PM sent!
@Silvv PM sent!
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
Hi, Im open again! Only 3 slots~
Hi, Im open again! Only 3 slots~
boop
boop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7