Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silvv's Art Store OPEN!!! |USD|T|G|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@GlassGhost

Of Course! I'll add you to the ping list. c:
@GlassGhost

Of Course! I'll add you to the ping list. c:
@Hikumi

Okay, sorry it took me so long to reply, but I would draw Helen with pleasure. I love here design and the overalll character. c:
And how do you would like me to draw her?
@Hikumi

Okay, sorry it took me so long to reply, but I would draw Helen with pleasure. I love here design and the overalll character. c:
And how do you would like me to draw her?
@Silvv sounds good! As its halfbody, do you think you could draw her with her flute maybe? either with it on hands or playing, whichever you prefer, or maybe carrying her braille music sheets in some folder/bag/something that works for carrying paper haha.
@Silvv sounds good! As its halfbody, do you think you could draw her with her flute maybe? either with it on hands or playing, whichever you prefer, or maybe carrying her braille music sheets in some folder/bag/something that works for carrying paper haha.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
hello, sorry for the lack of update. My finals hit my harder than I thought they would. On monday I'll have my last exam and I'll be back on track with commissions.

Thank you for your understanding c:

Also I really like your idea. I think that the pose with flute will really suit her.
So for a half-body without background it would be 900,000t/ 900g/. Can you please send payment on crossroads. i will not accept it untill I finish your commission and send it back to you in full resolution.

Would that be okay with you?
@Hikumi
hello, sorry for the lack of update. My finals hit my harder than I thought they would. On monday I'll have my last exam and I'll be back on track with commissions.

Thank you for your understanding c:

Also I really like your idea. I think that the pose with flute will really suit her.
So for a half-body without background it would be 900,000t/ 900g/. Can you please send payment on crossroads. i will not accept it untill I finish your commission and send it back to you in full resolution.

Would that be okay with you?
You have amazing artstyle! May I be added to a pinglist? I don't have any funds like these right now. @Silvv
You have amazing artstyle! May I be added to a pinglist? I don't have any funds like these right now. @Silvv
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@Silvv
No worries! exams go first and also good luck on them!! thanks for letting me know :) I'm good with sending that and I'm gonna do now - I feel comfy with you accepting it when it's done so thats good to go! (I will try to keep as many gems on my hoard as possible so it doesn't give you an error)
@Silvv
No worries! exams go first and also good luck on them!! thanks for letting me know :) I'm good with sending that and I'm gonna do now - I feel comfy with you accepting it when it's done so thats good to go! (I will try to keep as many gems on my hoard as possible so it doesn't give you an error)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Silvv
Absolutely adore your art, so beautiful - it's definitely what I've been searching for, lately! c: Could you possibly stick me on your ping list?
@Silvv
Absolutely adore your art, so beautiful - it's definitely what I've been searching for, lately! c: Could you possibly stick me on your ping list?
a star sign out of whack.
@Manhattan
Hello, thank you very much, I'm going to add you to the ping list c:
@Manhattan
Hello, thank you very much, I'm going to add you to the ping list c:
@Silvv hello may I ask if everythings ok?
@Silvv hello may I ask if everythings ok?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Silvv Can I get on the pinglist too, in the event you ever come back to FR? I would love to get another piece from you.
@Silvv Can I get on the pinglist too, in the event you ever come back to FR? I would love to get another piece from you.
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7