Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silvv's Art Store OPEN!!! |USD|T|G|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Silvv Hello I'm interested in your art but right now I still need to get some more treasure to afford it, so even though I can't fill an order yet, I just wanted to let you know I'm interested and giving you a small bump :) also pinging myself just in case to not lose this @hikumi
@Silvv Hello I'm interested in your art but right now I still need to get some more treasure to afford it, so even though I can't fill an order yet, I just wanted to let you know I'm interested and giving you a small bump :) also pinging myself just in case to not lose this @hikumi
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@hikumi Hello!
Thank you for bump, I should open my store again by the way xD
Anyway I'm also currently open for 15$ portrait commissions and since my poor material condition I will firstly accept commissions that are willing to pay with USD. But I'm also going to take Treasures or Gems commissions so don't worry c:
Any way thank you for your interest. Shop will be open soon c:
Have a good day!
@hikumi Hello!
Thank you for bump, I should open my store again by the way xD
Anyway I'm also currently open for 15$ portrait commissions and since my poor material condition I will firstly accept commissions that are willing to pay with USD. But I'm also going to take Treasures or Gems commissions so don't worry c:
Any way thank you for your interest. Shop will be open soon c:
Have a good day!
boop
boop
@Silvv I have a little question, is your shop just for Gijinka designs or do you take commissions of other oc's? ;v;
@Silvv I have a little question, is your shop just for Gijinka designs or do you take commissions of other oc's? ;v;
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
@ZeroHym
Hi, yes, I also do draw other original characters, not only gijinkas c:
@ZeroHym
Hi, yes, I also do draw other original characters, not only gijinkas c:
@Silvv In that case~ Can I order a half-body paid with gems of this guy, if possible? ;O;
@Silvv In that case~ Can I order a half-body paid with gems of this guy, if possible? ;O;
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
@ZeroHym yes, of course c: It will cost 900 gems. Please send a payment on crossroad and I will accept it after I finish my work c: I will send you some sketches in a few days to approve. Also If you have any specific wishes on how you want your OC to be portrait or posed please send me details on private message.
@ZeroHym yes, of course c: It will cost 900 gems. Please send a payment on crossroad and I will accept it after I finish my work c: I will send you some sketches in a few days to approve. Also If you have any specific wishes on how you want your OC to be portrait or posed please send me details on private message.
@Silvv

are you still open for treasure / gem comissions? 0:
@Silvv

are you still open for treasure / gem comissions? 0:
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver yes, there is one sloth open c:
@Tideweaver yes, there is one sloth open c:
@Silvv

i'm super interested in a portrait but mobile bound atm so picking refs and the sort will be difficult. ;;
also i'd like to ask if you have a wishlist? i'd pay in treasure but i can't help but wonder.
@Silvv

i'm super interested in a portrait but mobile bound atm so picking refs and the sort will be difficult. ;;
also i'd like to ask if you have a wishlist? i'd pay in treasure but i can't help but wonder.
nox, they/them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7