Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silvv's Art Store OPEN!!! |USD|T|G|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Tideweaver
Well if you are 100% sure that you would like to commission me, I can put you in the second slot. And for portrait without background it will be 500,000t/ 500g. You cen send me references and character discretion in private message. Please send payment on crossroads and when I get them I'll start drawing. And don't worry I will accept them only after I finish your commission c:
And I don't really have a wishlist :c
@Tideweaver
Well if you are 100% sure that you would like to commission me, I can put you in the second slot. And for portrait without background it will be 500,000t/ 500g. You cen send me references and character discretion in private message. Please send payment on crossroads and when I get them I'll start drawing. And don't worry I will accept them only after I finish your commission c:
And I don't really have a wishlist :c
@Silvv

yes, i'd be interested in commissioning you indeed!
i'll send you the references / talk about what i have in mind through pms. <3
@Silvv

yes, i'd be interested in commissioning you indeed!
i'll send you the references / talk about what i have in mind through pms. <3
nox, they/them.
@Silvv Hello! I am interested in getting a Portrait for gems of my spouse's OC, Eddie!
@Silvv Hello! I am interested in getting a Portrait for gems of my spouse's OC, Eddie!
@Tideweaver Okey, so I'm adding you for the second slot. Please send payment and references.
@Tideweaver Okey, so I'm adding you for the second slot. Please send payment and references.
@Rabbitafy
Hello! Currently there is no free slots for gems and treasures commissions. Please wait until I finish my current commissions or consider buying a USD slot. They have priority and will be finished faster. c:
I'm going to create a queue so If you want I can add you but still, you need to wait.
@Rabbitafy
Hello! Currently there is no free slots for gems and treasures commissions. Please wait until I finish my current commissions or consider buying a USD slot. They have priority and will be finished faster. c:
I'm going to create a queue so If you want I can add you but still, you need to wait.
@Silvv Aww bummer, I just missed out! I'd be happy to be added to your queue though, I don't mind waiting. ^^
@Silvv Aww bummer, I just missed out! I'd be happy to be added to your queue though, I don't mind waiting. ^^
@Rabbitafy Ok, I'm adding you then c:
@Rabbitafy Ok, I'm adding you then c:
Finished piece for @ZeroHym c: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8409/f/2017/364/3/2/rupert_commission_official_miniaturka_by_silveryasminium-dbycryr.png[/img]
Finished piece for @ZeroHym c:
rupert_commission_official_miniaturka_by_silveryasminium-dbycryr.png
@silvv

Hello!

May I be added to the queue for Treasure and Gem slots? (And out of curiosity, would you ever consider a commission paid partially in USD and partially in treasure/gems?) I realize I missed a message from you over the holidays- I so apologize for that! Your artwork is beautiful!
@silvv

Hello!

May I be added to the queue for Treasure and Gem slots? (And out of curiosity, would you ever consider a commission paid partially in USD and partially in treasure/gems?) I realize I missed a message from you over the holidays- I so apologize for that! Your artwork is beautiful!
@MagicHurdle Hello! Sorry for not wanderings earlier but I was busy with my uni work and forgot to look here. (you know final exams and stuff ) And yes of course, I would consider commission paid partially in USD and T/G. Thank you for your nice words, I will add you now to the queue c: Please send me some refs and information about your oc, gijinka or whatever you want me to draw c:
@MagicHurdle Hello! Sorry for not wanderings earlier but I was busy with my uni work and forgot to look here. (you know final exams and stuff ) And yes of course, I would consider commission paid partially in USD and T/G. Thank you for your nice words, I will add you now to the queue c: Please send me some refs and information about your oc, gijinka or whatever you want me to draw c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7