Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silvv's Art Store OPEN!!! |USD|T|G|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Hikumi
Hello, I'm opened for commissions again. What can I do for you? c:
@Hikumi
Hello, I'm opened for commissions again. What can I do for you? c:
bump!
bump!
@Silvv

hi! o/ i'm interesting in getting a fr currency slot, but before that, i was wondering if you'd be willing to design OCs?
@Silvv

hi! o/ i'm interesting in getting a fr currency slot, but before that, i was wondering if you'd be willing to design OCs?
9.jpg
@Mazurkas

Hello c:

Yes, I think I can design OC for you. I always send multiple sketches and a lot of wips to discuss with commissioner if they are satisfied with the results. But please prepare for me references/inspirations and description (story,character traits, what they lik etc.) of what kind of OC you would like.
Also, in what kind of art would you be interested, portrait, half body, full body? With or without background?
@Mazurkas

Hello c:

Yes, I think I can design OC for you. I always send multiple sketches and a lot of wips to discuss with commissioner if they are satisfied with the results. But please prepare for me references/inspirations and description (story,character traits, what they lik etc.) of what kind of OC you would like.
Also, in what kind of art would you be interested, portrait, half body, full body? With or without background?
@Silvv

alright! i'm interested in getting a portrait without a background. is it alright if i send the description and references by pm?
@Silvv

alright! i'm interested in getting a portrait without a background. is it alright if i send the description and references by pm?
9.jpg
@Mazurkas

Oh that would be perfect, please send one! We can discuss details and payment via pm. c:
@Mazurkas

Oh that would be perfect, please send one! We can discuss details and payment via pm. c:
@Silvv
Ooooh thanks for pinging me! I'd love to order something, I just need to think a bit what character I'd like drawn - I'd totally get one of those FR currency slots please :) will ping you again (or edit this if you haven't replied by that time) when I decide who I want - I'm trying to decide how much I can afford currently and what character fits better your style.
@Silvv
Ooooh thanks for pinging me! I'd love to order something, I just need to think a bit what character I'd like drawn - I'd totally get one of those FR currency slots please :) will ping you again (or edit this if you haven't replied by that time) when I decide who I want - I'm trying to decide how much I can afford currently and what character fits better your style.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

No problem, take your time, one of the slots is yours c:
@Hikumi

No problem, take your time, one of the slots is yours c:
@Silvv
Alright, I think I'm going for something like the first sample (halfbody I believe) of either her or her? however if there is any character that you really like from here tell me! let me know who you'd prefer to draw and I will give some more info from there :)
@Silvv
Alright, I think I'm going for something like the first sample (halfbody I believe) of either her or her? however if there is any character that you really like from here tell me! let me know who you'd prefer to draw and I will give some more info from there :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Silvv could I possibly be pinged when you open your treasure/gem slots again? I would pay with irl money but sadly I don't have a way of pating that way
@Silvv could I possibly be pinged when you open your treasure/gem slots again? I would pay with irl money but sadly I don't have a way of pating that way
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7