Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Lie of Art-Under Construction!!!
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 111 112
@DJFeather
Uh, yeah I could revert back to it if you'd like! The reasoning for the perspective change was mostly atmosphere adjustments so i could place the moon somewhere else.
-So no swords and original perspective right?
@DJFeather
Uh, yeah I could revert back to it if you'd like! The reasoning for the perspective change was mostly atmosphere adjustments so i could place the moon somewhere else.
-So no swords and original perspective right?

35fc7ccf578e3d4da5af92efb845c6bd.jpg
@Caijun yes! And I'll get the funds to you for the second piece as soon as I can.
@Caijun yes! And I'll get the funds to you for the second piece as soon as I can.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@DJFeather
Im gonna add some extra details to her costume, is that okay? Ex. Like armor patterns, scars, tears here and there, sewed up patches, medieval badges etc.
@DJFeather
Im gonna add some extra details to her costume, is that okay? Ex. Like armor patterns, scars, tears here and there, sewed up patches, medieval badges etc.

@Caijun that's fine, just try to keep it in the color scheme.

If you're adding badges, things she would add would be a fox's tail (her house sigil) or foxs in general, a gold dragons wing (sigil of the royal family were currently working for), horses, owls, black dogs, and a Phoenix. You can add as many or as few as you want these are just ideas for what would be in character for her to have. Any others you think may also fit would probably work to.
@Caijun that's fine, just try to keep it in the color scheme.

If you're adding badges, things she would add would be a fox's tail (her house sigil) or foxs in general, a gold dragons wing (sigil of the royal family were currently working for), horses, owls, black dogs, and a Phoenix. You can add as many or as few as you want these are just ideas for what would be in character for her to have. Any others you think may also fit would probably work to.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@DJFeather
meatball, meatball oi oi oi

Okay so, Im going to vacation tmrw-(19th of March) I will be gone for 3 days. I'm working on the base colors and flats. It will be done by, Friday morning or night. I'm gonna get as much done as I can rn.
-BYE BYE BI!~
Caijun
@DJFeather
meatball, meatball oi oi oi

Okay so, Im going to vacation tmrw-(19th of March) I will be gone for 3 days. I'm working on the base colors and flats. It will be done by, Friday morning or night. I'm gonna get as much done as I can rn.
-BYE BYE BI!~
Caijun

have fun on vacation fam
have fun on vacation fam
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii ill try [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/50c34ab9bd4db112aca46c109baa3a99/tumblr_inline_pax64gDa0V1seni23_540.gif[/img]
@Orii

ill try

tumblr_inline_pax64gDa0V1seni23_540.gif

@Caijun enjoy your vacation!
@Caijun enjoy your vacation!
Pinglist please
Pinglist please
Yokai.gif
@DJFeather
YEYEY
@Wolfkai
onto the sticky we goooo
@DJFeather
YEYEY
@Wolfkai
onto the sticky we goooo