Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Lie of Art-Under Construction!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
@Lunila
Oh, and the commission will be done somewhere after I'm done going to the dentist.I'm sorry if you grow impatient!@~@
@Lunila
Oh, and the commission will be done somewhere after I'm done going to the dentist.I'm sorry if you grow impatient!@~@

35fc7ccf578e3d4da5af92efb845c6bd.jpg
@Lunila
Oh, and about the scale texture will it be okay, if I simplify the amount to something not as complicated.(Medibang doesn't have copy Layers.But, maybe I could try overalying the texture of the original onto it? )
@Lunila
Oh, and about the scale texture will it be okay, if I simplify the amount to something not as complicated.(Medibang doesn't have copy Layers.But, maybe I could try overalying the texture of the original onto it? )

@Caijun

Great! And don't worry, I'm patient and don't mind waiting. And yes, you can simplify the texture, although leaving some indication of the scaled texture would be preferred ^_^
@Caijun

Great! And don't worry, I'm patient and don't mind waiting. And yes, you can simplify the texture, although leaving some indication of the scaled texture would be preferred ^_^
@Lunila
Sure!
@Lunila
Sure!

@caijun Can I be pinged when they're open again? .3. I swear I have an addiction with buying art
@caijun Can I be pinged when they're open again? .3. I swear I have an addiction with buying art
33wv89k.jpg
@XSpectraCatX
You're already on there!;)
@XSpectraCatX
You're already on there!;)

@Caijun Yas!
@Caijun Yas!
33wv89k.jpg
Wow those slots went faaaast xD
Hopefully I can get here faster the next time you open them!

Also, yay shiny new shop!
Wow those slots went faaaast xD
Hopefully I can get here faster the next time you open them!

Also, yay shiny new shop!
They did go fast I'm sad I missed it! I'll have to try against next time, they always seem to come up when I'm busy XD
They did go fast I'm sad I missed it! I'll have to try against next time, they always seem to come up when I'm busy XD
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@Luciel
@BlueDusk
lol poor BlueDusk XD.It's weird how they open when none of us are online!
@Luciel
@BlueDusk
lol poor BlueDusk XD.It's weird how they open when none of us are online!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112