Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Lie of Art-Under Construction!!!
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
HOLY COW YOU'RE ALIVE

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
HOLY COW YOU'RE ALIVE

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Y2yBHJZ.gif
Hello! I realize you are closed but I like to type my orders out in advance when I can. ^^ Please ping me when you reopen.

*Ping me: @Caijun
*Type of piece: I'm happy with either flat colors or a 'full works'...if you're feeling ambitious I could be talked into a ref sheet. :D
*Details: Fullbody? Simple bg if any.
*Ref. for dragon or character: https://imgur.com/a/E3Juo

*OPTIONALPersonality: For the emotions thing I love 2A, 3B, 3B, 4C, 4D, 5C, 5D so those would all be good options. :D

Hello! I realize you are closed but I like to type my orders out in advance when I can. ^^ Please ping me when you reopen.

*Ping me: @Caijun
*Type of piece: I'm happy with either flat colors or a 'full works'...if you're feeling ambitious I could be talked into a ref sheet. :D
*Details: Fullbody? Simple bg if any.
*Ref. for dragon or character: https://imgur.com/a/E3Juo

*OPTIONALPersonality: For the emotions thing I love 2A, 3B, 3B, 4C, 4D, 5C, 5D so those would all be good options. :D

WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Orii SCHOOOOOOL
@Kitto
Hey! The threads kinda under construction——(my art has moved to traditonal)
Hghh,,, my Discord is laoian#9820 if you wanna ask any questions and so I can show you what you’ll actaully geT CUZ I FORGOT HOW TO BB CODE
@Orii SCHOOOOOOL
@Kitto
Hey! The threads kinda under construction——(my art has moved to traditonal)
Hghh,,, my Discord is laoian#9820 if you wanna ask any questions and so I can show you what you’ll actaully geT CUZ I FORGOT HOW TO BB CODE

35fc7ccf578e3d4da5af92efb845c6bd.jpg
@Caijun this is a reminder to myself that ur the person I gotta contact after I figure out why discord wont launch -sigh- lol

Edit: I WAS SUPPOSED TO PING MYSELF @Kitto
@Caijun this is a reminder to myself that ur the person I gotta contact after I figure out why discord wont launch -sigh- lol

Edit: I WAS SUPPOSED TO PING MYSELF @Kitto
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112