Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Lie of Art-Under Construction!!!
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
oh :c

rip lol the one time i look away from fr in the last twelve hours to eat
oh :c

rip lol the one time i look away from fr in the last twelve hours to eat
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii

it okey fam

u could just post it rn
@Orii

it okey fam

u could just post it rn

35fc7ccf578e3d4da5af92efb845c6bd.jpg
@Caijun
Sent fillout
@Caijun
Sent fillout
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai
On it!
@Wolfkai
On it!

@Wolfkai
Yo, sorry I havent been on in a week(doc said i might have bronchitis so ive just been resting and taking them meds, better now tho) but am back and will do them thumbnails!
@Wolfkai
Yo, sorry I havent been on in a week(doc said i might have bronchitis so ive just been resting and taking them meds, better now tho) but am back and will do them thumbnails!

hhh well if you say it's ok then i'll go ahead?? *Type of piece: full piece gijinka design *Details: no clue what background should be so you can just not use one if you want but if you have an idea for one then by all means go for it *Ref. for dragon or character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49727259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497273/49727259_350.png[/img] [/url] *Discounts: today is the Day of My Birth (yes really, or well, march 31st is, but it's before rollover so), more than 2x, more than 4x; should be 45g off but i dunno know how much total cost is since you've been changing prices so much lmao i can't keep up *Personality: his name is Altair, he's about 26 and he's a scholar studying magic and astronomy (his specialty is illusion magic); knowledge and the attaining of it means more to him than anything else except those he cares about. he hangs back from situations and observes rather than engages, but he isn't immune from acting on impulse every now and then. very non-physical person, not very active; all his power is in his magic, not his strength. it isn't very difficult to annoy him, and he's at his core quite a bitter and jaded person who's very good at pretending otherwise. *Suggestions?: fully human gijinka, NO dragon-y bits please! he's also a prince, so take that and do what you want with it. i picture him with long hair (color your choice) and silver eyes, but other than that, go nuts :P ----------------------------------- *Type of piece: full piece gijinka design *Details: see first form *Ref. for dragon or character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49356023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493561/49356023_350.png[/img] [/url] *Discounts: birthday, 2x, 4x *Personality: his name is Veritas, he's 18 and he has a bit of a conflicting personality. his body and mind were raised as those of a warrior from a very young age, but the death of his (and Altair, who is his big brother) mother caused his father to become paranoid of losing his sons and he was forbidden from using weapons anymore and kept inside their home indefinitely from then on. that extremely sheltered lifestyle led him to become very easily frightened and made him soft and too easily trusting of others, which lets him be very easily manipulated by those around him. *Suggestions?: fully human design, he's a prince just like Altair so the same as first form applies. light hair (color up to you) and gold eyes, otherwise go nuts ALSO I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON FRIEND
hhh well if you say it's ok then i'll go ahead??

*Type of piece: full piece gijinka design

*Details: no clue what background should be so you can just not use one if you want but if you have an idea for one then by all means go for it

*Ref. for dragon or character:

49727259_350.png

*Discounts: today is the Day of My Birth (yes really, or well, march 31st is, but it's before rollover so), more than 2x, more than 4x; should be 45g off but i dunno know how much total cost is since you've been changing prices so much lmao i can't keep up

*Personality: his name is Altair, he's about 26 and he's a scholar studying magic and astronomy (his specialty is illusion magic); knowledge and the attaining of it means more to him than anything else except those he cares about. he hangs back from situations and observes rather than engages, but he isn't immune from acting on impulse every now and then. very non-physical person, not very active; all his power is in his magic, not his strength. it isn't very difficult to annoy him, and he's at his core quite a bitter and jaded person who's very good at pretending otherwise.

*Suggestions?: fully human gijinka, NO dragon-y bits please! he's also a prince, so take that and do what you want with it. i picture him with long hair (color your choice) and silver eyes, but other than that, go nuts :P

*Type of piece: full piece gijinka design

*Details: see first form

*Ref. for dragon or character:

49356023_350.png

*Discounts: birthday, 2x, 4x

*Personality: his name is Veritas, he's 18 and he has a bit of a conflicting personality. his body and mind were raised as those of a warrior from a very young age, but the death of his (and Altair, who is his big brother) mother caused his father to become paranoid of losing his sons and he was forbidden from using weapons anymore and kept inside their home indefinitely from then on. that extremely sheltered lifestyle led him to become very easily frightened and made him soft and too easily trusting of others, which lets him be very easily manipulated by those around him.

*Suggestions?: fully human design, he's a prince just like Altair so the same as first form applies. light hair (color up to you) and gold eyes, otherwise go nuts

ALSO I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON FRIEND
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Caijun Hi! Just wondering, a. do you have open slots atm and b. Do you design characters? Because I'll pay extra if you do.
@Caijun Hi! Just wondering, a. do you have open slots atm and b. Do you design characters? Because I'll pay extra if you do.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Caijun

Wait... I'm on the list of people that would come back but uh, am I on the pinglist? Because I'd love to be on the pinglist again and I thought I was but now I'm not sure?
@Caijun

Wait... I'm on the list of people that would come back but uh, am I on the pinglist? Because I'd love to be on the pinglist again and I thought I was but now I'm not sure?
2T2Y2ID.png
@Caijun

@Caijun

2T2Y2ID.png
@portalgunblaze
I usually have people come in when the shop is closed,asking to be on the list and just have them keep their spot. I do those instead of actually opening.

(pretty much that list of for best costumers and people i trust)

(the pinglist is just for newcomers honestly)

aLSOo I can add you to it!
@portalgunblaze
I usually have people come in when the shop is closed,asking to be on the list and just have them keep their spot. I do those instead of actually opening.

(pretty much that list of for best costumers and people i trust)

(the pinglist is just for newcomers honestly)

aLSOo I can add you to it!

1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112