Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nefelibata's Music Shop- 3 Open Spots!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
bump
bump
@nefelibata

Ordering Form
Composition Type: Instrumental. I'm looking for something rather different. I know I want a strong violin presence, but I want it to seem darker. It's for my pirate character, you can see info about her under my dragon 'Scarlett' on the second page of my lair. When I think of her, I normally think of a Celtic metal sort of music, some sort of upbeat shanty that becomes melancholic/dark could be cool!

Instruments: Whatever you think is best!

Time: I got 220g. Whatever that can buy! XD

Anything Else? Not that I can think of, just have fun with it and thank you!
@nefelibata

Ordering Form
Composition Type: Instrumental. I'm looking for something rather different. I know I want a strong violin presence, but I want it to seem darker. It's for my pirate character, you can see info about her under my dragon 'Scarlett' on the second page of my lair. When I think of her, I normally think of a Celtic metal sort of music, some sort of upbeat shanty that becomes melancholic/dark could be cool!

Instruments: Whatever you think is best!

Time: I got 220g. Whatever that can buy! XD

Anything Else? Not that I can think of, just have fun with it and thank you!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@MadameDuMal
Sorry for the late reply!
I had to do some research in order to get accustomed to pirate music c:
@MadameDuMal
Sorry for the late reply!
I had to do some research in order to get accustomed to pirate music c:
@nefelibata
I've got 120g now, so it'll have to be shorter, but other than that, still good!
@nefelibata
I've got 120g now, so it'll have to be shorter, but other than that, still good!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Nefelibata If you have slots open right now, I'd like to get something!

Composition Type: Instrumental
Instruments: I'm especially fond of violins and flute, but whatever you think would sound nice honestly
Time: 2 minutes
Anything Else?
This is a theme for my clan, which is a tiny ragtag group nestled in some forgotten backwater of the Sunbeam Ruins. It occassionally acts as a resting place for travelers, or takes in dragons who felt they had nowhere to belong. So I'm looking for something warm, peaceful, and a little bittersweet. Also, major key.
@Nefelibata If you have slots open right now, I'd like to get something!

Composition Type: Instrumental
Instruments: I'm especially fond of violins and flute, but whatever you think would sound nice honestly
Time: 2 minutes
Anything Else?
This is a theme for my clan, which is a tiny ragtag group nestled in some forgotten backwater of the Sunbeam Ruins. It occassionally acts as a resting place for travelers, or takes in dragons who felt they had nowhere to belong. So I'm looking for something warm, peaceful, and a little bittersweet. Also, major key.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
Accepted!
Accepted!
@Nefelibata

Thank you! Should I send payment now or after?
@Nefelibata

Thank you! Should I send payment now or after?
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@MadameDuMal
Hello! I'm here with an update
The composition should be done by tomorrow
@MadameDuMal
Hello! I'm here with an update
The composition should be done by tomorrow
@Nisroc
Hello! I'll need a specified time stamp so I can work properly.
This stamp will reflect de overall price of the composition
@Nisroc
Hello! I'll need a specified time stamp so I can work properly.
This stamp will reflect de overall price of the composition
Update:
MadameDuMal's composition is done, I'm getting started on @Sumatra 's composition ^^
Update:
MadameDuMal's composition is done, I'm getting started on @Sumatra 's composition ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19