Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nefelibata's Music Shop- 3 Open Spots!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Nefelibata your music is absolutely amazing!! I cannot find right words to compliment you properly, so let me just say: I enjoyed listening to greatly! And I would love to order from you! :D

Ordering Form
Composition Type: Hm, instrumental or instrumental solo?
Instruments: So its for my Beszamel, and I think the music suiting her best would be some kind of a celebral, spiritual tone, or something like the first 35 seconds of this one, I think maybe pipe organs or instruments from this song?
Time: How long? - I'd say something between 20 seconds to 2 minutes, if you couldn't come up with the idea what to do next after 30 seconds, that's alright, and if you would have a great joy in making whole 2, that's cool too! I like when the artist can have as much freedom as possible.
@Nefelibata your music is absolutely amazing!! I cannot find right words to compliment you properly, so let me just say: I enjoyed listening to greatly! And I would love to order from you! :D

Ordering Form
Composition Type: Hm, instrumental or instrumental solo?
Instruments: So its for my Beszamel, and I think the music suiting her best would be some kind of a celebral, spiritual tone, or something like the first 35 seconds of this one, I think maybe pipe organs or instruments from this song?
Time: How long? - I'd say something between 20 seconds to 2 minutes, if you couldn't come up with the idea what to do next after 30 seconds, that's alright, and if you would have a great joy in making whole 2, that's cool too! I like when the artist can have as much freedom as possible.
@Wizjonerka
Hello, I would be more than glad to make a composition for you, but I need a specified time stamp.
Like, 1 minute or two minutes, and the payment reflects the time, so please choose whatever you may need c:

I could finish it tomorrow or today.
@Wizjonerka
Hello, I would be more than glad to make a composition for you, but I need a specified time stamp.
Like, 1 minute or two minutes, and the payment reflects the time, so please choose whatever you may need c:

I could finish it tomorrow or today.
@Nefelibata ah, okay then! 1 minute would be fine I think :D
@Nefelibata ah, okay then! 1 minute would be fine I think :D
@Wizjonerka It will be done in approx. 24 mins c:
@Wizjonerka It will be done in approx. 24 mins c:
@Nefelibata

Ordering Form
Composition Type: Instrumental
Instruments: Full Orchestra, if there's an option for choir that would be nice but it isn't necessary.
Time: Anywhere between 1 and 2 minutes
Anything Else?

The song should feel grand, fitting for a wealthy, gilded city with a lot of classic Light architecture mixed with cyberpunk-level Lightning inherited technology. HERE is their pinterest board, if it helps.

@Nefelibata

Ordering Form
Composition Type: Instrumental
Instruments: Full Orchestra, if there's an option for choir that would be nice but it isn't necessary.
Time: Anywhere between 1 and 2 minutes
Anything Else?

The song should feel grand, fitting for a wealthy, gilded city with a lot of classic Light architecture mixed with cyberpunk-level Lightning inherited technology. HERE is their pinterest board, if it helps.

NXwxhXo.png
@Hiss
Hello, thank you for your order. I'll get down to it, but I ask you to choose a specified time stamp, like 1 minute, or 2 minutes.
@Hiss
Hello, thank you for your order. I'll get down to it, but I ask you to choose a specified time stamp, like 1 minute, or 2 minutes.
@Nefelibata

Oh, sorry about that! In that case, 2 minutes, please!
@Nefelibata

Oh, sorry about that! In that case, 2 minutes, please!
NXwxhXo.png
Meanwhile bump
Meanwhile bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19