Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nefelibata's Music Shop- 3 Open Spots!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Nisroc
Greetings!
Sumatra's Composition is complete, I'm getting started on yours
@Nisroc
Greetings!
Sumatra's Composition is complete, I'm getting started on yours
@Nefelibata
Just popping in to say your stuff is great and I love it. There really is a need for artists of every kind on this site, not only bust drawers:-). I am totally going to order a piece from you, when I stop being so broke. Do you do affiliates? I have a lore shop and I'd love to be affiliates with you. This way I'll never forget that I'm meant to be saving for a song.
@Nefelibata
Just popping in to say your stuff is great and I love it. There really is a need for artists of every kind on this site, not only bust drawers:-). I am totally going to order a piece from you, when I stop being so broke. Do you do affiliates? I have a lore shop and I'd love to be affiliates with you. This way I'll never forget that I'm meant to be saving for a song.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis
I've never done affiliates before but I would be pleased to do it with you.
Would you please give me a banner of your shop so I can add it to the page?

Also, thanks a lot for the compliments!
@Voronwis
I've never done affiliates before but I would be pleased to do it with you.
Would you please give me a banner of your shop so I can add it to the page?

Also, thanks a lot for the compliments!
@Nefelibata That's great. Here is my banner. If you give me yours I'll be sure to put it in my affiliate's section. [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2078970][img]http://i.imgur.com/abZMVgw.gif[/img][/url] [/code] Keep up the good work.
@Nefelibata

That's great. Here is my banner. If you give me yours I'll be sure to put it in my affiliate's section.
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2078970][img]http://i.imgur.com/abZMVgw.gif[/img][/url]

Keep up the good work.
@Voronwis
It's right on the first page.

Good luck with your shop also!
@Voronwis
It's right on the first page.

Good luck with your shop also!
@Nefelibata
Thanks! Good luck to you too.
@Nefelibata
Thanks! Good luck to you too.
interest bump!
interest bump!
@Desolim

Pinging myself because I've been looking for a composer to throw gems at x'D

Let me get a more concise idea on what I'd like and see if it's something you'd be interested in taking on ^^
@Desolim

Pinging myself because I've been looking for a composer to throw gems at x'D

Let me get a more concise idea on what I'd like and see if it's something you'd be interested in taking on ^^
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
bump
bump
@Nefelibata Wow!! I saw a positive review of your shop on tumblr and I had just been thinking about finding someone to compose music for clans/dragons. I have to get one!

Composition Type: Instrumental
Instruments: I apologize for my complete musical ignorance but whatever you used in Pirate's Cold and Nordic Icefields are great and I think will really fit my clan as it's an ice clan.
Time: One and half minutes please ;w;
Anything Else? Just that I'd be happy to work with you even with my minimal knowledge. I just love this idea and your examples are beautiful!
@Nefelibata Wow!! I saw a positive review of your shop on tumblr and I had just been thinking about finding someone to compose music for clans/dragons. I have to get one!

Composition Type: Instrumental
Instruments: I apologize for my complete musical ignorance but whatever you used in Pirate's Cold and Nordic Icefields are great and I think will really fit my clan as it's an ice clan.
Time: One and half minutes please ;w;
Anything Else? Just that I'd be happy to work with you even with my minimal knowledge. I just love this idea and your examples are beautiful!
3fd02646aa3f6db04d36eb0a1e9dd03f2a556031.png35245a3da26aa58014493e26dad7707b9eb43417.pngdd18029f6d9f47907dfd09694a95608b0e2e91f9.png
46d82f0c63d3b63c971b1bd6da653380c59c0d22.pnge0d4d34a1aeb0889910ad9f6a3bae8a652c9f3a6.pnge669256c8c8a9d2679c5f85b8ee6d9bdeff0a06f.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19