Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nefelibata's Music Shop- 3 Open Spots!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@acinonyxjubatus
Oh, if it's you talking over it then it's completely fine.

I'm comfortable with that.
If you want, we can talk details in a pm.
@acinonyxjubatus
Oh, if it's you talking over it then it's completely fine.

I'm comfortable with that.
If you want, we can talk details in a pm.
interest bump!
interest bump!
interest bump
interest bump
@Nefelibata

Ordering Form
Composition Type:
Instrumental
Instruments: How many instruments? Whole orchestra? Not sure on how many instruments, I know that I want alto & tenor saxophones and flute. Whatever you think sounds good works!
Time: How long? Two minutes (but some repetitiveness in the middle is a-ok as that is the nature of battle themese)
Anything Else? I'm looking for something of a battle theme for my Pokemon trainer OC here, something that shady and sleazy but playful? Not exactly evil or super bombastic. She works with illusions, deception and trickery rather than outright strength.
Team Rocket is a common leitmotif for her, so I would love if segments of the Team Rocket battle theme were peppered in!

If you're interested, please let me know ^^ I don't know much about music haha
@Nefelibata

Ordering Form
Composition Type:
Instrumental
Instruments: How many instruments? Whole orchestra? Not sure on how many instruments, I know that I want alto & tenor saxophones and flute. Whatever you think sounds good works!
Time: How long? Two minutes (but some repetitiveness in the middle is a-ok as that is the nature of battle themese)
Anything Else? I'm looking for something of a battle theme for my Pokemon trainer OC here, something that shady and sleazy but playful? Not exactly evil or super bombastic. She works with illusions, deception and trickery rather than outright strength.
Team Rocket is a common leitmotif for her, so I would love if segments of the Team Rocket battle theme were peppered in!

If you're interested, please let me know ^^ I don't know much about music haha
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@acinonyxjubatus
Greetings, are you still interested or would you pass?

@Desolim
Accepted! Never worked with that type of music but I'll do my best.
@acinonyxjubatus
Greetings, are you still interested or would you pass?

@Desolim
Accepted! Never worked with that type of music but I'll do my best.
interest bump!
interest bump!
@Nefelibata hello! I saw one of your pieces on Tumblr and I simply need to claim a slot! For a little over 2 minutes please
@Nefelibata hello! I saw one of your pieces on Tumblr and I simply need to claim a slot! For a little over 2 minutes please
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru
Don't fret, hon. There's plenty of space available for you c:
Welcome.
@LaughingZuru
Don't fret, hon. There's plenty of space available for you c:
Welcome.
@nefelibata wonderful! I am on break (and on mobile) but as soon as I get home I will wire up an order
@nefelibata wonderful! I am on break (and on mobile) but as soon as I get home I will wire up an order
NFSZSxV.gif
interest bump!
interest bump!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19