Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tauress Foddart Thread (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Tauress
Do you think I can convince you to add a bit of wing in the drawing? I'm looking to have a record on my one dragon's scaterscroll adventures. I am more than willing to pay extra for that.

It's fine if you don't want to, I can bug someone else. :33
@Tauress
Do you think I can convince you to add a bit of wing in the drawing? I'm looking to have a record on my one dragon's scaterscroll adventures. I am more than willing to pay extra for that.

It's fine if you don't want to, I can bug someone else. :33
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
@BizarreKitten
I will certainly try! What's art about if not for expanding your repertoire? ;D I could draw it first before you send dragons in, and if it's complicated enough to warrant extra payment then I'll let you know--if that sounds okay?
@BizarreKitten
I will certainly try! What's art about if not for expanding your repertoire? ;D I could draw it first before you send dragons in, and if it's complicated enough to warrant extra payment then I'll let you know--if that sounds okay?
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress
I am going to be out of contact from tomorrow afternoon to sometime on Monday, so I'll have to send the dragons in before that. Should I go ahaead and fill out tge order form then?
@Tauress
I am going to be out of contact from tomorrow afternoon to sometime on Monday, so I'll have to send the dragons in before that. Should I go ahaead and fill out tge order form then?
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
. . .]
@BizarreKitten
Okay! We'll start with the regular 15 levels and I'll see how it goes ^^ Depending on my creativity extra payment might not even be necessary lol. So yeah go ahead and fill it out :)
@BizarreKitten
Okay! We'll start with the regular 15 levels and I'll see how it goes ^^ Depending on my creativity extra payment might not even be necessary lol. So yeah go ahead and fill it out :)
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Asiatica DONE! I absolutely loved drawing Ledonne and the flowers were so fun! Let me know if you need any changes ^^ [img]http://imgur.com/rq23igd.png[/img]
@Asiatica
DONE! I absolutely loved drawing Ledonne and the flowers were so fun! Let me know if you need any changes ^^

rq23igd.png
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress

Love it as is, thank you for the art <3
@Tauress

Love it as is, thank you for the art <3
HzGpUHb.png
@Asiatica
Yay I'm glad! <3 Thank you for ordering :D
@Asiatica
Yay I'm glad! <3 Thank you for ordering :D
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress [b]Your username and ID:[/b] BizarreKitten 253448 [b]Dragon url:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29495816] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294959/29495816_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality blip:[/b] Syrael is a very cryptic dragon that never learned social graces. They don't communicate very well, and tend to be very blunt and to the point when sharing information they consider to be pertinent to others. They also have no set physical form, able to freely change their appearance to any color or shape they choose. Though if one looks closely, the shade Syrael emerged from can sometimes be seen clinging to them. [b]Apparel/extras:[/b] none :33 [b]Nature flair?[/b] yes, please! [b]Other notes:[/b] I would actually like you to draw Syrael's previous colors, which are Shale/Pear/Taupe. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=7&gender=0&tert=95&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=101&auth=1567c5793ae9e172b1744c84a4b18ab0df2ba089&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'll send the fodder over tonight, most likely. Right now I'm on mobile and can't coli very effectively.
@Tauress
Your username and ID: BizarreKitten 253448
Dragon url:
29495816_350.png

Personality blip: Syrael is a very cryptic dragon that never learned social graces. They don't communicate very well, and tend to be very blunt and to the point when sharing information they consider to be pertinent to others.

They also have no set physical form, able to freely change their appearance to any color or shape they choose. Though if one looks closely, the shade Syrael emerged from can sometimes be seen clinging to them.
Apparel/extras: none :33
Nature flair? yes, please!
Other notes: I would actually like you to draw Syrael's previous colors, which are Shale/Pear/Taupe.
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=7&gender=0&tert=95&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=101&auth=1567c5793ae9e172b1744c84a4b18ab0df2ba089&dummyext=prev.png

I'll send the fodder over tonight, most likely. Right now I'm on mobile and can't coli very effectively.
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
. . .]
@BizarreKitten
OOOOH I love Shade-touched dragons ugh. Should take no time at all since it's basic genes (a welcome relief lol)

Also what would you like the Nature flair to be? It can be something your dragon would like, or just something you think would look cool. If you have trouble deciding, I can pick something out!
@BizarreKitten
OOOOH I love Shade-touched dragons ugh. Should take no time at all since it's basic genes (a welcome relief lol)

Also what would you like the Nature flair to be? It can be something your dragon would like, or just something you think would look cool. If you have trouble deciding, I can pick something out!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress
Can it be Festival-themed?
@Tauress
Can it be Festival-themed?
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
7YlUtCc.png