Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tauress Foddart Thread (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Tauress Ahhhh she looks amazing, thank you so much! I'm so happy with how this turned out, everything looks perfect!
@Tauress Ahhhh she looks amazing, thank you so much! I'm so happy with how this turned out, everything looks perfect!
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
@LordZarcock
Yaaay I'm so glad you like it! :D Thanks for ordering!
@LordZarcock
Yaaay I'm so glad you like it! :D Thanks for ordering!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@tauress omg does this mean I'm next? VKJUBSRPRGUR I CANT WAIT IM SO PUMPED FOR MY BABIES ART AHHHH I CANT SIT STILL
@tauress omg does this mean I'm next? VKJUBSRPRGUR I CANT WAIT IM SO PUMPED FOR MY BABIES ART AHHHH I CANT SIT STILL
Lichtdrache.gif
@Tauress
Any updates?
Don't feel too pressured, but I would like to finish paying for artwork from you eventually.
Thanks!
@Tauress
Any updates?
Don't feel too pressured, but I would like to finish paying for artwork from you eventually.
Thanks!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea
I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to send you the breakdown! I'll PM you in a sec.
@Cunea
I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to send you the breakdown! I'll PM you in a sec.
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@sparkaflame101 I'M DONE WOOOOOOOOO [img]https://imgur.com/lB3T78L.png[/img] I hope this looks okay! I had to take a few artistic liberties on the skin but I tried to be as accurate as possible ^^; Hope it looks okay! @Leopardmask Yours is done too! He was so fun to draw, I love floofy Tundras :D I went for a like....happy excited look? [size=2]Fun fact, I used a snow leopard as a reference XD[/size] [img]https://imgur.com/HOxSlbo.png[/img]
@sparkaflame101
I'M DONE WOOOOOOOOO
lB3T78L.png

I hope this looks okay! I had to take a few artistic liberties on the skin but I tried to be as accurate as possible ^^; Hope it looks okay!

@Leopardmask
Yours is done too! He was so fun to draw, I love floofy Tundras :D I went for a like....happy excited look? Fun fact, I used a snow leopard as a reference XD
HOxSlbo.png
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
OMGGGG ITS SO PRETTY AHHHHHHH IM STICKING THAT IN HER BIO RIGHT NOW
@TAURESS
OMGGGG ITS SO PRETTY AHHHHHHH IM STICKING THAT IN HER BIO RIGHT NOW
@TAURESS
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101
I'M SO GLAD she was really fun!!! Thanks for orderinggggg <3
@sparkaflame101
I'M SO GLAD she was really fun!!! Thanks for orderinggggg <3
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
OH MY GOD that is adorable. He's just. So derpy and fluffy.
OH MY GOD that is adorable. He's just. So derpy and fluffy.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
Yessss that's what I was aiming for! XD
@Leopardmask
Yessss that's what I was aiming for! XD
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14