Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fletch's Fancy Art shop [PING MIGRATION]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45
@Fletcher
Can I grab a slot?

Dragon or character name: Kearn
Payment: Gems
Type: Full body
Reference: https://toyhou.se/4042245.kearn#13727249
Information: He's got a laid out personality on his page but the tldr; of it is that he's a deceased god of life, and was 'resurrected' as one of death. Humorless, wary/distrusts others. Seems to still like flowers and plants but they die around him (His hair/mane are full of them. Though they're all dead) There's 'probably' a face under his skull but it's unknown if it's as corrupt as the rest of him.

Design notes are: Has hooves, for sure, wide-ish ones at that. Has a horse like tail. Dead flowers or vines in his hair. Chest hair/trail to his bellybutton. Doesn't have to be drawn w/ his bow etc, quiver etc. I'm happy to give a bit of room creatively in how he's seen/what he's drawn with.
@Fletcher
Can I grab a slot?

Dragon or character name: Kearn
Type: Full body
Reference: https://toyhou.se/4042245.kearn#13727249
Information: He's got a laid out personality on his page but the tldr; of it is that he's a deceased god of life, and was 'resurrected' as one of death. Humorless, wary/distrusts others. Seems to still like flowers and plants but they die around him (His hair/mane are full of them. Though they're all dead) There's 'probably' a face under his skull but it's unknown if it's as corrupt as the rest of him.

Design notes are: Has hooves, for sure, wide-ish ones at that. Has a horse like tail. Dead flowers or vines in his hair. Chest hair/trail to his bellybutton. Doesn't have to be drawn w/ his bow etc, quiver etc. I'm happy to give a bit of room creatively in how he's seen/what he's drawn with.
@Fletcher CONGRATS ON FINISHING FINALS!!! you're freeeeeee for now \o/ i hope you have fun with doing commissions! i can't order any right now but i wanted to let you know how happy i am for you ^^
@Fletcher CONGRATS ON FINISHING FINALS!!! you're freeeeeee for now \o/ i hope you have fun with doing commissions! i can't order any right now but i wanted to let you know how happy i am for you ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Fletcher Could I grab a slot please? :O
@Fletcher Could I grab a slot please? :O
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Neglect You're down for a slot, thank you! When I draw him, do you want his costume to be precisely the same, or would it be all right to play around with a new outfit or additions based on his aesthetics? Keeping the skull and antlers, of course. ^^

@Alestrius Of course! Can't wait to see who you pick for me to draw <3
@Neglect You're down for a slot, thank you! When I draw him, do you want his costume to be precisely the same, or would it be all right to play around with a new outfit or additions based on his aesthetics? Keeping the skull and antlers, of course. ^^

@Alestrius Of course! Can't wait to see who you pick for me to draw <3
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher
You don't have to keep his costume, just keep in mind he's not a modern sort of character per-se? More fantasy feels, but other than that you can pretty much do what you want there. If you want to play around with him, basing things mostly on his aesthetics and personality feel free! I love seeing what artists come up with based on their mood/muse. Absolutely feel free to go wild.

Just keep in mind his base aesthetic ideas are death, the eternal hunt, emptiness.
@Fletcher
You don't have to keep his costume, just keep in mind he's not a modern sort of character per-se? More fantasy feels, but other than that you can pretty much do what you want there. If you want to play around with him, basing things mostly on his aesthetics and personality feel free! I love seeing what artists come up with based on their mood/muse. Absolutely feel free to go wild.

Just keep in mind his base aesthetic ideas are death, the eternal hunt, emptiness.
@Fletcher
hmm... really tempted to ask for a slot but i'm not sure how long to would take me to get the gems. do you have an idea of when you'll be taking more?
@Fletcher
hmm... really tempted to ask for a slot but i'm not sure how long to would take me to get the gems. do you have an idea of when you'll be taking more?
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@TheRunawayRaven Hopefully not too long, I'm definitely going to be opening more once I finish this round, and I try to get art commissions finished within two weeks <3
@TheRunawayRaven Hopefully not too long, I'm definitely going to be opening more once I finish this round, and I try to get art commissions finished within two weeks <3
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher may i claim the last slot and edit in the details later? My pc has been dead for a week so I'm just on mobile atm :^/
@Fletcher may i claim the last slot and edit in the details later? My pc has been dead for a week so I'm just on mobile atm :^/
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke Absolutely! Thank you <3
@SarcasticHawke Absolutely! Thank you <3
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher There was absolutely no doubt in my mind who I wanted to get commissioned first. :P [s]I've been waiting for slots to open since you first mentioned being interested in drawing him and I took a look at your shop and was like, [i]yesIneedthis[/i].[/s] I did want to ask a couple things though -- firstly: [quote name="Fletcher" date="2017-05-10 16:38:49" ][center][font=book antiqua]Q: May I order multiple things in one slot? (Like a full-body and a sketch page?) A: Yes, absolutely![/center][/quote] Just wanted to verify this was still correct? And two -- do you accept commissions of multiple (in this case two) characters per piece, and if so, what's the upcharge? [s]if the answer to both of those two questions is yes, I have another order form to fill out with a second piece. >_>;[/s] [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Valtemont Solainteau [b]Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Type[/b]: Full-body humanoid [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://imgur.com/a/IoDkRa6]oh boy, have I got an album for you![/url] -- though I do have a different outfit I'd like depicted. [url=https://imgur.com/a/OgxCbxw]Robe outfit album here[/url]. I'm also always happy to take more reference images if there's something specific you need an image of/can give me reference-taking directions for what you need. [b]Information[/b]: ...I feel like at this point you know Val pretty well, from all the playlists and details in those. xD That said, I have some personality info in the first linked album, I have his backstory [url=https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Valtemont_Solainteau#tab=History]here[/url], and I also have a series of 100-word drabbles that feature him and Lavereaux prominently, though those are located off-site and feature some [i]very[/i] dark themes at times. If you're interested in reading them, I'll need your discord handle (or can just send you a discord invite via PM), and will have a sort of 'pls verify you want dark themes and lmk about any triggers' message to send to you first. >_>; Can I send payment now, by any chance, so I don't get busy IRL right when you're finished or whatever and can avoid potential delays on my end that way?
@Fletcher There was absolutely no doubt in my mind who I wanted to get commissioned first. :P I've been waiting for slots to open since you first mentioned being interested in drawing him and I took a look at your shop and was like, yesIneedthis.

I did want to ask a couple things though -- firstly:
Fletcher wrote on 2017-05-10 16:38:49:
Q: May I order multiple things in one slot? (Like a full-body and a sketch page?)
A: Yes, absolutely!
Just wanted to verify this was still correct?

And two -- do you accept commissions of multiple (in this case two) characters per piece, and if so, what's the upcharge?

if the answer to both of those two questions is yes, I have another order form to fill out with a second piece. >_>;

Dragon or character name: Valtemont Solainteau
Type: Full-body humanoid
Reference: oh boy, have I got an album for you! -- though I do have a different outfit I'd like depicted. Robe outfit album here. I'm also always happy to take more reference images if there's something specific you need an image of/can give me reference-taking directions for what you need.
Information:
...I feel like at this point you know Val pretty well, from all the playlists and details in those. xD That said, I have some personality info in the first linked album, I have his backstory here, and I also have a series of 100-word drabbles that feature him and Lavereaux prominently, though those are located off-site and feature some very dark themes at times. If you're interested in reading them, I'll need your discord handle (or can just send you a discord invite via PM), and will have a sort of 'pls verify you want dark themes and lmk about any triggers' message to send to you first. >_>;

Can I send payment now, by any chance, so I don't get busy IRL right when you're finished or whatever and can avoid potential delays on my end that way?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45