Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Closed] Self-Edit PL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
@Fellefan

I feel you on that lol.
But yeah awesome! Don't hestitate to take the WIPs I show you, you can play around or put a red circle around something to bring attention to it if youre willing~

I'll probably continue working on her today after my nap. I kinda got little to no sleep last night so I need to catch up a little TvT
@Fellefan

I feel you on that lol.
But yeah awesome! Don't hestitate to take the WIPs I show you, you can play around or put a red circle around something to bring attention to it if youre willing~

I'll probably continue working on her today after my nap. I kinda got little to no sleep last night so I need to catch up a little TvT
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
ah, I love it when I can do that! :'D I'll be sure to do that if I want something changed or such, but for now it's as I said; perfect <3
can't wait to see it all done! ;u; and oh gosh a nap sounds really nice rn
ah, I love it when I can do that! :'D I'll be sure to do that if I want something changed or such, but for now it's as I said; perfect <3
can't wait to see it all done! ;u; and oh gosh a nap sounds really nice rn
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Ah, yes, I've heard of GIMP and FireAlpaca. I'll definitely check those out! Thank you so much for being so helpful. :)
EDIT: My gosh, I seem to keep on forgetting things! I just noticed your adopts and think you should definitely make some! You should probably start with the one you want to do the most which would be the Wildclaws, but I would also like to vote for Skydancers and Mirrors. ^^
Ah, yes, I've heard of GIMP and FireAlpaca. I'll definitely check those out! Thank you so much for being so helpful. :)
EDIT: My gosh, I seem to keep on forgetting things! I just noticed your adopts and think you should definitely make some! You should probably start with the one you want to do the most which would be the Wildclaws, but I would also like to vote for Skydancers and Mirrors. ^^
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus

Not a problem, glad I could help!
And thank you for being so polite :)
@Deramadus

Not a problem, glad I could help!
And thank you for being so polite :)
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
Guardians, Wildclaws, Bogsneks, and Coatls are my votes for the adopts.

Actually, just put me down twice for Guardians...

Yeah.
Guardians, Wildclaws, Bogsneks, and Coatls are my votes for the adopts.

Actually, just put me down twice for Guardians...

Yeah.
I7kMM.gif IUHrG.gif
@feliuskatus

Your votes have been casted friend
@feliuskatus

Your votes have been casted friend
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Pinging you 3 again for safe measures @DracoMaster @Basilius @Scream
And the rest of the Waitlist here @Vistron @WeyrLeader @Varthia @eggod @darzoner @ProudMomof1 @SamuelMaybird
EDIT: And the rest of you- @Ilesvia @SubliminalCircle @Birdskull @nemodave @PumpkinPepper @ButterflyAce @Astraya

Good news everyone, I've re-opened shop! And we have a butt-spanking new thread to start us off too :D I currently have a few slots available which can be yours if you respond with interest.

Please let me know if you're still interested or not. Otherwise you'll continue to be pinged and I wouldn't want to bother you all D:

There's a few new things implemented into my art shop, but it still has all of the same stuff from before. If you need to re-touch on anything, you can find yourself here and the Navigation section.

But other than that, ya'll are free to order now~
Thank you all for your patience, I can't wait to work with you guys.
Pinging you 3 again for safe measures @DracoMaster @Basilius @Scream
And the rest of the Waitlist here @Vistron @WeyrLeader @Varthia @eggod @darzoner @ProudMomof1 @SamuelMaybird
EDIT: And the rest of you- @Ilesvia @SubliminalCircle @Birdskull @nemodave @PumpkinPepper @ButterflyAce @Astraya

Good news everyone, I've re-opened shop! And we have a butt-spanking new thread to start us off too :D I currently have a few slots available which can be yours if you respond with interest.

Please let me know if you're still interested or not. Otherwise you'll continue to be pinged and I wouldn't want to bother you all D:

There's a few new things implemented into my art shop, but it still has all of the same stuff from before. If you need to re-touch on anything, you can find yourself here and the Navigation section.

But other than that, ya'll are free to order now~
Thank you all for your patience, I can't wait to work with you guys.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw
I want something but I don't have any funds right now :D Maybe nxt time.
@iDoodle2Draw
I want something but I don't have any funds right now :D Maybe nxt time.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@iDoodle2Draw Oh sweet it's open! Man I can hear my vault shuddering hehe. I don't know who I want done, give me like five minutes! I'll edit this post if it's easiest! edit- I always have an issue with picking out dragons because next to none have lore that an artist can use to give the dragon expression. But I picked out who shall start my slow descent to bankruptcy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5438373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54384/5438373_350.png[/img] [/url] She's up there in my oldest lair dragons. I have her planned to be the trader for the Clan. personality traits I guess would be Soft spoken, Motherly stern, relaxed and laid back. Like there'd be a dispute over something and all she has to do is waltzes over, wading through dragons like water and chastise the two parties with a soft sentence or two and the tension is gone. I'm not very good at describing people quickly.
@iDoodle2Draw Oh sweet it's open! Man I can hear my vault shuddering hehe. I don't know who I want done, give me like five minutes! I'll edit this post if it's easiest!

edit- I always have an issue with picking out dragons because next to none have lore that an artist can use to give the dragon expression. But I picked out who shall start my slow descent to bankruptcy

5438373_350.png

She's up there in my oldest lair dragons. I have her planned to be the trader for the Clan. personality traits I guess would be Soft spoken, Motherly stern, relaxed and laid back. Like there'd be a dispute over something and all she has to do is waltzes over, wading through dragons like water and chastise the two parties with a soft sentence or two and the tension is gone.

I'm not very good at describing people quickly.
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird

Take your time my friend :) no rush
@SamuelMaybird

Take your time my friend :) no rush
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47