Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Closed] Self-Edit PL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Back to the first page
Comments and Orders Start Here!!

Have fun everyone :D
Thank you in advance for your patience and I hope the new thread set up makes navigation easier~
Back to the first page
Comments and Orders Start Here!!

Have fun everyone :D
Thank you in advance for your patience and I hope the new thread set up makes navigation easier~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2182373/1][u][color=#AF7817]Back to the first page[/u][/url] [u]Here's how I suggest to place your order:[/u] Catch my attention @iDoodle2Draw [b]Provide the BBCode[/b] of your requested dragon or character (image and link) Example: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22083787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220838/22083787_350.png[/img][/center] [/url] [b]State your offer[/b]: Treasure, Gems, and/or an item(s) from my wishlist. If you're unsure of what you can ask for, just tell me what you have to offer and I'll tell you what you can get in return. Tell me what[b] pose[/b] and/or [b]expression[/b] you want with your request. [u]If you leave this out, I'll come up with my own depiction[/u] using whatever is in the requested dragon's description. [i](generic poses go to dragons that don't have a description)[/i] (optional)If you're looking for a certain style done in my previous work, allude to it :) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1886685#post_20972738]Many of my styles are shown here! (clickie)[/url] Talk to the artist, the artist wants to be your friend, I don't mind conversations C: ----- [center]LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! [img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/W2nuyeWIjdV1m/200.gif[/img] [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/eJ3yROV9sPQkg/200.gif[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2BizvPj.png[/img][/center]
Back to the first page

Here's how I suggest to place your order:
Catch my attention @iDoodle2Draw
Provide the BBCode of your requested dragon or character (image and link)
Example:
State your offer: Treasure, Gems, and/or an item(s) from my wishlist.
If you're unsure of what you can ask for, just tell me what you have to offer and I'll tell you what you can get in return.

Tell me what pose and/or expression you want with your request. If you leave this out, I'll come up with my own depiction using whatever is in the requested dragon's description. (generic poses go to dragons that don't have a description)

(optional)If you're looking for a certain style done in my previous work, allude to it :)
Many of my styles are shown here! (clickie)

Talk to the artist, the artist wants to be your friend, I don't mind conversations C:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
200.gif 200.gif

2BizvPj.png
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
Okay everyone! @DracoMaster @Basilius @AardRinn @FelleFan @Scream @harleymar @Deramadus @TangleFeather

It's me again! And guess what, I have re-opened my Art Shop. In fact, I moved it to a new, more organized thread to start us off on a clean slate.
Now you select few are on higher priority on my Waitlist, so you guys have the chance to nab the first 10 slots available :D

There's a few new things implemented into my art shop, but it still has all of the same stuff from before. If you need to re-touch on anything, you can find yourself here and the Navigation section.

But other than that, ya'll are free to order now~
Thank you all for your patience, I can't wait to work with you guys.
Okay everyone! @DracoMaster @Basilius @AardRinn @FelleFan @Scream @harleymar @Deramadus @TangleFeather

It's me again! And guess what, I have re-opened my Art Shop. In fact, I moved it to a new, more organized thread to start us off on a clean slate.
Now you select few are on higher priority on my Waitlist, so you guys have the chance to nab the first 10 slots available :D

There's a few new things implemented into my art shop, but it still has all of the same stuff from before. If you need to re-touch on anything, you can find yourself here and the Navigation section.

But other than that, ya'll are free to order now~
Thank you all for your patience, I can't wait to work with you guys.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Hi @apart !

I believe I received a ghost ping from you?
Hi @apart !

I believe I received a ghost ping from you?
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw, you did, I interpreted the DNP as 'Do not Post'. I was just wondering whether you accept unhatched egg(s) as currency, or whether one would have to sell them first and pay in the resulting gems or treasure.
@iDoodle2Draw, you did, I interpreted the DNP as 'Do not Post'. I was just wondering whether you accept unhatched egg(s) as currency, or whether one would have to sell them first and pay in the resulting gems or treasure.
Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
@apart

Oh my apologies! Thank you for reminding me to update the topic title ^^;

Ah, unhatched eggs don't interest me. But yeah, if you'd want to sell them and use that profit to pay for a commission that is fine.
Both Gems and/or Treasure payments are accepted.

I shall update my Prices post.

Would you like to be added to the Waitlist?
@apart

Oh my apologies! Thank you for reminding me to update the topic title ^^;

Ah, unhatched eggs don't interest me. But yeah, if you'd want to sell them and use that profit to pay for a commission that is fine.
Both Gems and/or Treasure payments are accepted.

I shall update my Prices post.

Would you like to be added to the Waitlist?
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw, thanks for clarifying that, and I would like to be added to the Waitlist. Thanks again!
@iDoodle2Draw, thanks for clarifying that, and I would like to be added to the Waitlist. Thanks again!
Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
@apart

Not a problem! You're now on the Waitlist =]
@apart

Not a problem! You're now on the Waitlist =]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

it me!

So i still have Glitchwave, like I said - but I don't remember what I paid for it at all? I think it was 1800 or 2000G - it was definately over 1500G, I'm pretty positive!

So how did you want to work something like that? I'm pretty open to however you wanna do it!
@iDoodle2Draw

it me!

So i still have Glitchwave, like I said - but I don't remember what I paid for it at all? I think it was 1800 or 2000G - it was definately over 1500G, I'm pretty positive!

So how did you want to work something like that? I'm pretty open to however you wanna do it!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
Hello friend!! @AardRinn

I found your post here bloop!

We could definitely bump the price of the accent to 1,500 gems to make it fair, I think. Yes.

You could get yourself up to 7 dragon busts, of course, depending on which dragons you want to be drawn. The more complicated the dragon, the more the commission for it is worth.
So choose wisely! :D
Thank you somuch again for grabbing and holding onto that accent for me ;v; it means a lot aaahh

I'll just put you up for slot #1 while I'm at it lol
Hello friend!! @AardRinn

I found your post here bloop!

We could definitely bump the price of the accent to 1,500 gems to make it fair, I think. Yes.

You could get yourself up to 7 dragon busts, of course, depending on which dragons you want to be drawn. The more complicated the dragon, the more the commission for it is worth.
So choose wisely! :D
Thank you somuch again for grabbing and holding onto that accent for me ;v; it means a lot aaahh

I'll just put you up for slot #1 while I'm at it lol
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47