Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Closed] Self-Edit PL
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@harleymar

Alright sweet, I'll make you an expression that's a good mix of all three examples xD perfect

And awesome though, she came out looking great my dude! I love it when hatchlings are successful yes.
And thank you, I'll probably scribble up a base for you later today, I need to sleep xD it's past 5am for me.. aah sleepness nights how I hold you dear !

Omg though, game glitches are what makes game so worth playing, I love it

But anyway, I'd like to thank you again for your patience!! The wait will definitely be worth it I promise you, for I have gained better skills over all this time~
=]
@harleymar

Alright sweet, I'll make you an expression that's a good mix of all three examples xD perfect

And awesome though, she came out looking great my dude! I love it when hatchlings are successful yes.
And thank you, I'll probably scribble up a base for you later today, I need to sleep xD it's past 5am for me.. aah sleepness nights how I hold you dear !

Omg though, game glitches are what makes game so worth playing, I love it

But anyway, I'd like to thank you again for your patience!! The wait will definitely be worth it I promise you, for I have gained better skills over all this time~
=]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw Perfect! I'm super excited to see what you have in store for me! -rubs hands together-

But omG get some sleep first take your time! x∀x;;
@iDoodle2Draw Perfect! I'm super excited to see what you have in store for me! -rubs hands together-

But omG get some sleep first take your time! x∀x;;
@Fellefan

Oooh! Oh they're so pretty!! I love them both :D well how perfect that you can help you get 2 bust then huh?

Okay so let's see here, a bust of Crystalie would include the following apparel: Frigid Emblem, Winter Wind, Lapis choker, Chillspike collar, and maybe the neck scruff of her Snowfall Robe.
And for Polaris: Chillspike Crown, Pastel choker, Pastel necklace, Chillspike collar, Winter Wind and maybe a little of his Peacebringer's Mantle.
Neither of which exceed the 6 apparel default so you're pretty much good on that.

Okay so, the Bar gene values at 250k and the base price for a bust is 180k, so times two equals 360k.
And hey, guess what! You're a returning customer and you know what that means? You get a discount! :D So instead of charging the little extra I would for a normal order, you got yourself 50k off the original price!!
This means the full payment would be the gene and an additional 100k. How does that sound? I hope that works good for you.. :>

and yes thank you thank you~ I'm glad people are taking the time to read all the ridiculous amounts of info I worked hard to put together ;v; I know it gets tedious to read xD
@Fellefan

Oooh! Oh they're so pretty!! I love them both :D well how perfect that you can help you get 2 bust then huh?

Okay so let's see here, a bust of Crystalie would include the following apparel: Frigid Emblem, Winter Wind, Lapis choker, Chillspike collar, and maybe the neck scruff of her Snowfall Robe.
And for Polaris: Chillspike Crown, Pastel choker, Pastel necklace, Chillspike collar, Winter Wind and maybe a little of his Peacebringer's Mantle.
Neither of which exceed the 6 apparel default so you're pretty much good on that.

Okay so, the Bar gene values at 250k and the base price for a bust is 180k, so times two equals 360k.
And hey, guess what! You're a returning customer and you know what that means? You get a discount! :D So instead of charging the little extra I would for a normal order, you got yourself 50k off the original price!!
This means the full payment would be the gene and an additional 100k. How does that sound? I hope that works good for you.. :>

and yes thank you thank you~ I'm glad people are taking the time to read all the ridiculous amounts of info I worked hard to put together ;v; I know it gets tedious to read xD
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
(sht, almost pinged you haha!)
I made sure both of them wouldn't go over 6 apparels on a bust, but your rules said nothing about skins/accents as polaris have one. ;o; (tho it's only some ice on his horns, but still)

on crystalie I would actually love if you could include all the way down to her flourish necklace. ;u; since it's supposed to be royal looking! but I totally understand if it's soo hard to do or just too complex, I wouldn't want to do it either honestly. xD

aah so you can do both of them for bar scroll + 100kt? that's amazing! :'D aah I'll take that deal! <33
(and oml that's such a generous discount! ;o; gosh now I'm so happy to be a returning customer ah <3 I'll totally be back for more when I get more gold hehe~)
I just need to gather up enough gold, I'm not much far off, I'll get back to you as soon as I have the payment! ;u;
(sht, almost pinged you haha!)
I made sure both of them wouldn't go over 6 apparels on a bust, but your rules said nothing about skins/accents as polaris have one. ;o; (tho it's only some ice on his horns, but still)

on crystalie I would actually love if you could include all the way down to her flourish necklace. ;u; since it's supposed to be royal looking! but I totally understand if it's soo hard to do or just too complex, I wouldn't want to do it either honestly. xD

aah so you can do both of them for bar scroll + 100kt? that's amazing! :'D aah I'll take that deal! <33
(and oml that's such a generous discount! ;o; gosh now I'm so happy to be a returning customer ah <3 I'll totally be back for more when I get more gold hehe~)
I just need to gather up enough gold, I'm not much far off, I'll get back to you as soon as I have the payment! ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Okay so I can definitely add her Flourish necklace, and maybe make it glimmer! But yeah it is a complicated piece so if you want it badly, then a 10k addition to the final payment will be needed [because F is for eFFort]
And no worries about Polaris' accent, since it's a rather small portion.
Altogether the payment is the Bar gene and 110k =] which you can send whenever ready, and I'll scribble up the bases for you once we summarize the order details~

And yay! Thank you, I feel so loved ;w; I'm so glad you enjoy my artwork! You won't be disappointed, especially since I work well with lighter hues and mmm bluess~
So in that case remind me to not take you off the pinglist then xD

Now to discuss their poses and expressions? Something elegant and regal for the pretty lady I presume? x]
@Fellefan

Okay so I can definitely add her Flourish necklace, and maybe make it glimmer! But yeah it is a complicated piece so if you want it badly, then a 10k addition to the final payment will be needed [because F is for eFFort]
And no worries about Polaris' accent, since it's a rather small portion.
Altogether the payment is the Bar gene and 110k =] which you can send whenever ready, and I'll scribble up the bases for you once we summarize the order details~

And yay! Thank you, I feel so loved ;w; I'm so glad you enjoy my artwork! You won't be disappointed, especially since I work well with lighter hues and mmm bluess~
So in that case remind me to not take you off the pinglist then xD

Now to discuss their poses and expressions? Something elegant and regal for the pretty lady I presume? x]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
aah that would be amazing :'D <3
sure, I'll gladly pay a little 10kt extra for that! I'm working on getting the payment as we speak. ;u;

pff ofc I love your art, it's so super gorgeous and mhh so detailed! ;A; I'd love to makybe do an art trade or something some day! ;u;
and yes, I want to say on that ping list forever! :'D

haha yes you read my mind! the little text in her bio (it's short, go ahead and read it!) was made last autumn on the trick or treat thing. (she was the respond dragon) she's very elegant and royal indeed, she barely speaks and if you where to hear words from her you should be honored she even spoke to you! she's pretty much the opposite side of what the king serlon is, who always carries a big smile and warm hugs!
so maybe something that displays her beauty and "cold", but still with a royal view of her that says "you know she's above all of you!"
actually this wc in your examples kinda says that! but maybe with less of a mean look. xD
(we can start with crystalie, then go on to polaris once you finish her. since Idk what he is atm. ; ; I need to figure that out first..)
aah that would be amazing :'D <3
sure, I'll gladly pay a little 10kt extra for that! I'm working on getting the payment as we speak. ;u;

pff ofc I love your art, it's so super gorgeous and mhh so detailed! ;A; I'd love to makybe do an art trade or something some day! ;u;
and yes, I want to say on that ping list forever! :'D

haha yes you read my mind! the little text in her bio (it's short, go ahead and read it!) was made last autumn on the trick or treat thing. (she was the respond dragon) she's very elegant and royal indeed, she barely speaks and if you where to hear words from her you should be honored she even spoke to you! she's pretty much the opposite side of what the king serlon is, who always carries a big smile and warm hugs!
so maybe something that displays her beauty and "cold", but still with a royal view of her that says "you know she's above all of you!"
actually this wc in your examples kinda says that! but maybe with less of a mean look. xD
(we can start with crystalie, then go on to polaris once you finish her. since Idk what he is atm. ; ; I need to figure that out first..)
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

That's okay, take your time! I have plenty of commissions to work on anyway x'D
I'm all up for an art trade, you know it! ^^

Okay so awesome, that expression can be done. A calm, cold look for Crystalie~ [her bio is really neat by the way and I like the poetic structure of her description- the last line really knocks it off ! :D

You are now a permanent resident to my Pinglist xD
@Fellefan

That's okay, take your time! I have plenty of commissions to work on anyway x'D
I'm all up for an art trade, you know it! ^^

Okay so awesome, that expression can be done. A calm, cold look for Crystalie~ [her bio is really neat by the way and I like the poetic structure of her description- the last line really knocks it off ! :D

You are now a permanent resident to my Pinglist xD
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
lovely! I'd also love to see your progress, so I know if I'd want to point something out before it's too late and it's too much effort in changing it! ;u; I like to do that on original arts, I hope it's not too much trouble? it'd only have to be once or so on the sketch/concept!

aah thank you so much, I wrote that all by myself! :'D I love small pieces of poetry~ (tho it looks off in her bio, but I'll get around to make her a prettier bio someday!)

I'll be the queen of that ping list! >:D
lovely! I'd also love to see your progress, so I know if I'd want to point something out before it's too late and it's too much effort in changing it! ;u; I like to do that on original arts, I hope it's not too much trouble? it'd only have to be once or so on the sketch/concept!

aah thank you so much, I wrote that all by myself! :'D I love small pieces of poetry~ (tho it looks off in her bio, but I'll get around to make her a prettier bio someday!)

I'll be the queen of that ping list! >:D
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Can do! I'll send you progress pics as I work on them yes.

And good, you should be proud~ :)

lol
@Fellefan

Can do! I'll send you progress pics as I work on them yes.

And good, you should be proud~ :)

lol
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Ahhhhh, thank you so much for the ping! I've been looking forward to getting art from you! The only problem is that a lot of the dragons I would love to get a bust of are a work in progress. ^^' I'm still trying to get their genes together and some of them are quite expensive. Looking your way Vivllion. What I'm trying to say is that I would love to get art from you but I haven't gened my dragons fully yet so...I'm not sure what to do.

... Okay, I think I'm going to find a dragon I'm happy with and try that, I just need a little time to decide. You could also snoop through my lair and see if there's any dragon you'd be interested in drawing as well because I'm indecisive. Sorry for rambling on and sorry if this is a bit confusing; this is my first time ordering art so I'm a bit awkward. :)
Ahhhhh, thank you so much for the ping! I've been looking forward to getting art from you! The only problem is that a lot of the dragons I would love to get a bust of are a work in progress. ^^' I'm still trying to get their genes together and some of them are quite expensive. Looking your way Vivllion. What I'm trying to say is that I would love to get art from you but I haven't gened my dragons fully yet so...I'm not sure what to do.

... Okay, I think I'm going to find a dragon I'm happy with and try that, I just need a little time to decide. You could also snoop through my lair and see if there's any dragon you'd be interested in drawing as well because I'm indecisive. Sorry for rambling on and sorry if this is a bit confusing; this is my first time ordering art so I'm a bit awkward. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47