Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Closed] Self-Edit PL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@iDoodle2Draw You are better at this than I am - I was digging back for it too, but couldn't find the original thread! 1400 is perfectly fine - I think I bought a pair of skins at the time that got the number in my head! (yep, big ol lunar skin & scarf skin) Sorry about that, and like I said, thanks for finding it - i am not looking to render you a bilk, friendo! So yeah, whatever you're good with works for me! I can send you it now and you give me 1400G credit, if you want, and then we just figure out the price of each picture and subtract it until it's all gone, if you'd prefer that, or if you wanna do a set number that works too, I'm not picky! It's a ton of art regardless so I'm not too worried about the specifics, honestly... As for a slot, how about this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15984910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159850/15984910_350.png[/img] [/url] My dancer gal! also u r a horder sr thot u aught to no
@iDoodle2Draw

You are better at this than I am - I was digging back for it too, but couldn't find the original thread! 1400 is perfectly fine - I think I bought a pair of skins at the time that got the number in my head! (yep, big ol lunar skin & scarf skin) Sorry about that, and like I said, thanks for finding it - i am not looking to render you a bilk, friendo!

So yeah, whatever you're good with works for me! I can send you it now and you give me 1400G credit, if you want, and then we just figure out the price of each picture and subtract it until it's all gone, if you'd prefer that, or if you wanna do a set number that works too, I'm not picky! It's a ton of art regardless so I'm not too worried about the specifics, honestly...

As for a slot, how about this girl:

15984910_350.png

My dancer gal!

also u r a horder sr **** u aught to no

bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn

The credit business sounds like a plan to me, I can definitely keep up the math for us xD So you can send the CR whenever ready and I'll start on your first derg soon!

Omg tho! Such a pretty feather-butt :D I love Solstice's colour combo and the Stripes really add to the beauty! So cute.

Would you like a certain pose or anything for Solstice?

you're such a good friendo maen thnk for being mah friendo
my buddy chum pal friend pal
@AardRinn

The credit business sounds like a plan to me, I can definitely keep up the math for us xD So you can send the CR whenever ready and I'll start on your first derg soon!

Omg tho! Such a pretty feather-butt :D I love Solstice's colour combo and the Stripes really add to the beauty! So cute.

Would you like a certain pose or anything for Solstice?

you're such a good friendo maen thnk for being mah friendo
my buddy chum pal friend pal
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw, I would love if you could draw Ruda here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22278198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222782/22278198_350.png[/img] [/url] I will send 210,000 treasure in payment for the art. If that's too little (she does have gembond on her face, after all), we can arrange a different price. I would like her pose to be anything that isn't a full side profile. If you would like a more seep if it pose, I can provide (non-draconic) examples. I would like her to have a smug or malicious expression, if that's okay. [size=1]Sir, you're a hoarder[/size]
@iDoodle2Draw, I would love if you could draw Ruda here.

22278198_350.png

I will send 210,000 treasure in payment for the art. If that's too little (she does have gembond on her face, after all), we can arrange a different price.
I would like her pose to be anything that isn't a full side profile. If you would like a more seep if it pose, I can provide (non-draconic) examples. I would like her to have a smug or malicious expression, if that's okay.
Sir, you're a hoarder
Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
(edit: oh gosh I'm so sorry for the ping! ;A; it's hard to break an old habbit.. ; ;)
I'd love to take that offer! :'D so a slot for me please! I just have to figure out who I want drawn.. gosh so many options! xD
(edit: oh gosh I'm so sorry for the ping! ;A; it's hard to break an old habbit.. ; ;)
I'd love to take that offer! :'D so a slot for me please! I just have to figure out who I want drawn.. gosh so many options! xD
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Hi @apart

I was going to let you know that you were put on the waitlist, which would've meant you would've had to wait your turn to order, but, since the majority of the players on priority haven't been online in a while- so what the heck I'll just put you down for a slot now. How does that sound?

As for your offer, it sounds all good to me. And yes, if you could send me reference examples of the pose/expression you would like, it would make things easier.

Thank you for your patience~
Hi @apart

I was going to let you know that you were put on the waitlist, which would've meant you would've had to wait your turn to order, but, since the majority of the players on priority haven't been online in a while- so what the heck I'll just put you down for a slot now. How does that sound?

As for your offer, it sounds all good to me. And yes, if you could send me reference examples of the pose/expression you would like, it would make things easier.

Thank you for your patience~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@Fellefan

It's not a problem, you can continue pinging me if it's habit lol

And sure, I can put you in for a slot until you make up your mind ! :D
Take your time, there's no rush~

If you're still paying with a Bar gene, you get to order 2 busts =]
@Fellefan

It's not a problem, you can continue pinging me if it's habit lol

And sure, I can put you in for a slot until you make up your mind ! :D
Take your time, there's no rush~

If you're still paying with a Bar gene, you get to order 2 busts =]
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw I'd love to nab a spot! I'm not [i]as[/i] broke as last time x) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12732963] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127330/12732963_350.png[/img] [/url] Here is Tropitechno- she's supposed to be an ambassador... but she has such a haughty attitude that half the clan wonders how she even got the job in the first place. When she's on duty, she hides her prejudices and does an effective job of negotiating with (read: setting terms and intimidating) smaller clans in the area. On her own time though, she only associates with Wildclaws and openly looks down on the other breeds, much to the headache of her mother and everyone else who isn't a raptor. She even has the nerve to tell the tribe's leader that she'd look great as a Wildclaw and urges her to get one of those scrolls! I'd like to see her drawn on her off-times, being all condescending and grinning down at whichever poor sap happens to be in front of her (with all her big ol' teeth showing, of course)! I can offer a Shimmering Xolo (or whatever other Gem Marketplace familiar you want) for a bust of her! ^^ Oh yeah, and: Sir, you're a hoarder. I'M LAUGHING WAY TOO HARD AT THE SKYRIM DRAGON GIF IN THE [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2182373/2#post_27120982]ORDER FORMAT POST[/url] GFJHDH
@iDoodle2Draw I'd love to nab a spot! I'm not as broke as last time x)

12732963_350.png

Here is Tropitechno- she's supposed to be an ambassador... but she has such a haughty attitude that half the clan wonders how she even got the job in the first place. When she's on duty, she hides her prejudices and does an effective job of negotiating with (read: setting terms and intimidating) smaller clans in the area. On her own time though, she only associates with Wildclaws and openly looks down on the other breeds, much to the headache of her mother and everyone else who isn't a raptor. She even has the nerve to tell the tribe's leader that she'd look great as a Wildclaw and urges her to get one of those scrolls!

I'd like to see her drawn on her off-times, being all condescending and grinning down at whichever poor sap happens to be in front of her (with all her big ol' teeth showing, of course)!

I can offer a Shimmering Xolo (or whatever other Gem Marketplace familiar you want) for a bust of her! ^^

Oh yeah, and: Sir, you're a hoarder.

I'M LAUGHING WAY TOO HARD AT THE SKYRIM DRAGON GIF IN THE ORDER FORMAT POST GFJHDH
Eyyy @harleymar! Welcome back :D

And awesome dragon you have this time, shes quite the beauty; I love her colour combo!
You can definitely have a spot, I'll write you up~
As for payment, could I ask for a Hati
0v0; I love Norse mythology [and there's a grand webcomic called Off-White that revolves around the whole concept- its so good and I've been following it for years now]

Okay, so a full-of-yourself kind of expression is what you're looking for? I can do that :D [a fun example here and I'm thinking you're explaining something like this but grinning and looking down-ish right? OR maybe this]

Send the payment when you're all set, I'll send you a base of her soon!

I'M SO GLAD YOU FIND THOSE AMUSING PFFDBFFT xDDD

Eyyy @harleymar! Welcome back :D

And awesome dragon you have this time, shes quite the beauty; I love her colour combo!
You can definitely have a spot, I'll write you up~
As for payment, could I ask for a Hati
0v0; I love Norse mythology [and there's a grand webcomic called Off-White that revolves around the whole concept- its so good and I've been following it for years now]

Okay, so a full-of-yourself kind of expression is what you're looking for? I can do that :D [a fun example here and I'm thinking you're explaining something like this but grinning and looking down-ish right? OR maybe this]

Send the payment when you're all set, I'll send you a base of her soon!

I'M SO GLAD YOU FIND THOSE AMUSING PFFDBFFT xDDD

z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw Ayy thanks! Happy to be here •v•

She was one of the first nests I hatched (that wasn't an "I'm new I'm gonna press all the buttons with reckless abandon" experiment). And the colouring was unplanned too- I just wanted to breed my new Wildclaws together! That kind of tropical colour combo was a little expensive at the time so I was overjoyed º∀º

Got your Hati, and I sent it in a CR! ^^ Man, I used to be so into Norse mythology, but I forgot everything except the story of someone challenging another to a bet of drinking everything in a horn, but then the liquid turned out to be the sea and the one who got challenged was like "you got guts man good work".

Off-White, eh? I'll be sure to check it out if I'm ever in the mood for a webcomic!

Yeah! Like that kind of expression- like she's barely holding back her laughter at how-unraptor-y someone is LOL

Bethesda glitches are the best- one of my favourites was when I was going to loot the treasure chest/get the word of power after dealing with the dragon, and when I turned around again, the body was gone... meaning it either fell through the floor... or undulated itself off of the mountain... ºAº;;
@iDoodle2Draw Ayy thanks! Happy to be here •v•

She was one of the first nests I hatched (that wasn't an "I'm new I'm gonna press all the buttons with reckless abandon" experiment). And the colouring was unplanned too- I just wanted to breed my new Wildclaws together! That kind of tropical colour combo was a little expensive at the time so I was overjoyed º∀º

Got your Hati, and I sent it in a CR! ^^ Man, I used to be so into Norse mythology, but I forgot everything except the story of someone challenging another to a bet of drinking everything in a horn, but then the liquid turned out to be the sea and the one who got challenged was like "you got guts man good work".

Off-White, eh? I'll be sure to check it out if I'm ever in the mood for a webcomic!

Yeah! Like that kind of expression- like she's barely holding back her laughter at how-unraptor-y someone is LOL

Bethesda glitches are the best- one of my favourites was when I was going to loot the treasure chest/get the word of power after dealing with the dragon, and when I turned around again, the body was gone... meaning it either fell through the floor... or undulated itself off of the mountain... ºAº;;
(nah, I'm gonna try not to ping you. xD)
mmhh I would love two busts actually, since I can't make up my mind if I want you to make Crystalie or Polaris! ;A; they both need art as one is my main lair's queen and the other is one of my lvl 25 coli champs! ; ; would one bar gene be enough for both of them? or are their apparels too much? what would you say the cost of them both would be? ;o;
also I read trough your rules during the server downtime, just so you know! ;u; (since I didn't know about the code line until then)
(nah, I'm gonna try not to ping you. xD)
mmhh I would love two busts actually, since I can't make up my mind if I want you to make Crystalie or Polaris! ;A; they both need art as one is my main lair's queen and the other is one of my lvl 25 coli champs! ; ; would one bar gene be enough for both of them? or are their apparels too much? what would you say the cost of them both would be? ;o;
also I read trough your rules during the server downtime, just so you know! ;u; (since I didn't know about the code line until then)
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47