Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Closed] Self-Edit PL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Aaah I have been waiting so long to be able to get art from you qvq
Would I be able to offer you a Hippojay in exchange for a bust? c:
I can add some currency to it as well if you wish!
Aaah I have been waiting so long to be able to get art from you qvq
Would I be able to offer you a Hippojay in exchange for a bust? c:
I can add some currency to it as well if you wish!
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
Hi there! @TangleFeather It's nice to see you again :D

And yes you darn diddily can offer a Hippojay; let's see what dragon you would like drawn~ Show me and we can continue to discuss your order. And while I'm at it, I'll go and add you to the Slot box eyyy!!
I'm hoping its a raptor child ',=] I have yet to let you know that I'm so glad there's another player who is obsessed with raptors!! They must rule our lairs!

Thank you for your patience~ ^^
Hi there! @TangleFeather It's nice to see you again :D

And yes you darn diddily can offer a Hippojay; let's see what dragon you would like drawn~ Show me and we can continue to discuss your order. And while I'm at it, I'll go and add you to the Slot box eyyy!!
I'm hoping its a raptor child ',=] I have yet to let you know that I'm so glad there's another player who is obsessed with raptors!! They must rule our lairs!

Thank you for your patience~ ^^
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
[center]@iDoodle2Draw Yesssss And indeed it is a raptor child, my avatar in fact cx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13956972] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139570/13956972_350.png[/img] [/url] And he has an abundance of apparel as well as an accent, so I am more then willing to pay for his excess! For a pose I am leaving it entirely up to you! You have complete freedom here :D All I ask is that he looks dark, evil, menacing, etc. nd maybe you could draw his hood down? I have yet to get art that gives a good look at his face so I think this would be a good opportunity to do so cx Note: he is my extreme sadist who enjoys death a little too much, so go crazy! (Hint, I love blood. But I know a lot of artists don't do it excessively, so it's totally up to you whether or not you include some!) And yeaaah, I can relate with the comment "Sir, you're a hoarder." Except for one part, I am not a sir xD I am totally obsessed with these amazing creatures, and I want to convert every dragon I have into one [s]Rip my bank account[/s] Another add-on to my order, I definitely suggest you make Wildclaw or Spiral adopts cx With your style they would look so darn good![/center]
@iDoodle2Draw

Yesssss
And indeed it is a raptor child, my avatar in fact cx

13956972_350.png

And he has an abundance of apparel as well as an accent, so I am more then willing to pay for his excess!

For a pose I am leaving it entirely up to you! You have complete freedom here :D
All I ask is that he looks dark, evil, menacing, etc. nd maybe you could draw his hood down? I have yet to get art that gives a good look at his face so I think this would be a good opportunity to do so cx
Note: he is my extreme sadist who enjoys death a little too much, so go crazy!
(Hint, I love blood. But I know a lot of artists don't do it excessively, so it's totally up to you whether or not you include some!)

And yeaaah, I can relate with the comment "Sir, you're a hoarder." Except for one part, I am not a sir xD
I am totally obsessed with these amazing creatures, and I want to convert every dragon I have into one Rip my bank account
Another add-on to my order, I definitely suggest you make Wildclaw or Spiral adopts cx
With your style they would look so darn good!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather

OOooo yes!! Awesome. I can do some dark themed art for ya, of course! I don't mind adding a little blood stains/splatter here and there as well.
Alright so, apparel included in a bust of Krane would be: red hood [I'll combine the hood and the mantle into one apparel piece for ya], bloody head bandage and his accent Peeling Skin.
You are free of extra apparel charge, but yes the accent would add to the pricing due to added detail.

A hippojay is just enough to pay off for a normal bust request. The accent detail would add.. hm I'd say 25kt or 30 gems. And if you want me to make the commish extra gloomy and dark, I can do that for an addition of 30kt or 36 gems :D That'll include some bloody mess, darkened atmosphere, and dark gradients here and there.

I already have an idea for a good pose I can do for your scary raptor there, which I can whip up a base for you real quick! You can send the payment before or after I show you the base, up to you!

Also, thank you for your opinion x] I highly appreciate it!

And yeah RIP our wallets for our fun raptor projects huh xD
@TangleFeather

OOooo yes!! Awesome. I can do some dark themed art for ya, of course! I don't mind adding a little blood stains/splatter here and there as well.
Alright so, apparel included in a bust of Krane would be: red hood [I'll combine the hood and the mantle into one apparel piece for ya], bloody head bandage and his accent Peeling Skin.
You are free of extra apparel charge, but yes the accent would add to the pricing due to added detail.

A hippojay is just enough to pay off for a normal bust request. The accent detail would add.. hm I'd say 25kt or 30 gems. And if you want me to make the commish extra gloomy and dark, I can do that for an addition of 30kt or 36 gems :D That'll include some bloody mess, darkened atmosphere, and dark gradients here and there.

I already have an idea for a good pose I can do for your scary raptor there, which I can whip up a base for you real quick! You can send the payment before or after I show you the base, up to you!

Also, thank you for your opinion x] I highly appreciate it!

And yeah RIP our wallets for our fun raptor projects huh xD
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@iDoodle2Draw

Aaah yisss I will shoot you the 30k right away so I don't forget about it later cx
I am suuper excited, omg xD I have never been so pumped to order art before!

And you could show me the base after I send the payment, I trust you completely with his bust!
No matter what you decide to do with it I will be amazed nonetheless x)
@iDoodle2Draw

Aaah yisss I will shoot you the 30k right away so I don't forget about it later cx
I am suuper excited, omg xD I have never been so pumped to order art before!

And you could show me the base after I send the payment, I trust you completely with his bust!
No matter what you decide to do with it I will be amazed nonetheless x)
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
[color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]@TangleFeather Here's a scritchy-scratchy base of an idea I had for Krane; I remembered you asked to have his hood back/down? Is this okay? If not, maybe you could show me some ref images from the interwebs of what you meant, I'll be happy to edit and make this accustomed to your desires~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/8Ww42DI.png[/img]
@TangleFeather

Here's a scritchy-scratchy base of an idea I had for Krane; I remembered you asked to have his hood back/down? Is this okay? If not, maybe you could show me some ref images from the interwebs of what you meant, I'll be happy to edit and make this accustomed to your desires~

8Ww42DI.png
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

Ooooomg
He looks so good ;-;
I have no complaints whatsoever! I am just so excited to see the final product!! cx
Just the sketch alone is amazing and has me almost speechless!
@iDoodle2Draw

Ooooomg
He looks so good ;-;
I have no complaints whatsoever! I am just so excited to see the final product!! cx
Just the sketch alone is amazing and has me almost speechless!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather

Amazing, I'm glad!
Also, I noticed the Hippojay wasn't included in the CR you sent ?? xD
@TangleFeather

Amazing, I'm glad!
Also, I noticed the Hippojay wasn't included in the CR you sent ?? xD
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@iDoodle2Draw

To be honest, I was so excited I forgot about it xD
I'll send it to you in another CR, it won't let me add on the the one I sent xc
Or via PM if you wish?
@iDoodle2Draw

To be honest, I was so excited I forgot about it xD
I'll send it to you in another CR, it won't let me add on the the one I sent xc
Or via PM if you wish?
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather

Oh man, I've been there before xD I do the same sometimes. And yeah, you can send it via message and I'll just go and accept the CR.
I'll get to workin' on Krane soon!
@TangleFeather

Oh man, I've been there before xD I do the same sometimes. And yeah, you can send it via message and I'll just go and accept the CR.
I'll get to workin' on Krane soon!
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47