Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chako's Art Shop (BUSY! Ask 4 Pinglist)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@ChakotayDgryphon ah so you're the one who made the CC subspecies button! I really like your art and will definitely be back when i actually have treasure i can spend :'^)
@ChakotayDgryphon ah so you're the one who made the CC subspecies button! I really like your art and will definitely be back when i actually have treasure i can spend :'^)
@ChakotayDgryphon Would you please add me to the pinglist for when you open commissions again? Love your dragon designs, especially the skydancers.
@ChakotayDgryphon Would you please add me to the pinglist for when you open commissions again? Love your dragon designs, especially the skydancers.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway

Oh! Sure can. I have some VBS stuff to get caught up on, and then I'll be back to drawing soon. ^_^
@faraway

Oh! Sure can. I have some VBS stuff to get caught up on, and then I'll be back to drawing soon. ^_^
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

May I be put on the Pinglist when commissions open back up?
@ChakotayDgryphon

May I be put on the Pinglist when commissions open back up?
ljGEvKm.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Amazing art!
I would like to be on the waiting pinglist if possible :)
@ChakotayDgryphon

Amazing art!
I would like to be on the waiting pinglist if possible :)
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
Could I be put on your pinglist?
Could I be put on your pinglist?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
May I please be added to your ping list? Thanks!
May I please be added to your ping list? Thanks!
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@ChakotayDgryphon I absolutely love your artwork could I please be added to your ping list? Thank you ^.^
@ChakotayDgryphon I absolutely love your artwork could I please be added to your ping list? Thank you ^.^
zboHu0l.png pAhQwGC.png
@ChakotayDgryphon Could I go on your ping list for a badge for my subsoecies please? I can wait - I've asked several people and nothing has happened yet.
@ChakotayDgryphon Could I go on your ping list for a badge for my subsoecies please? I can wait - I've asked several people and nothing has happened yet.
mM2VM9X.png
@Ember Just letting you know that the art pieces you ordered are finally complete. I apologize for the horrific wait! It's been a very busy summer. @_@ Here is a preview image: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYel0Ld.jpg[/img] Proper sizes/photos will be uploaded instead when payment is complete. :) [/center]
@Ember

Just letting you know that the art pieces you ordered are finally complete. I apologize for the horrific wait! It's been a very busy summer. @_@ Here is a preview image:

wYel0Ld.jpg

Proper sizes/photos will be uploaded instead when payment is complete. :)
6wR17En.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23