Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chako's Art Shop (BUSY! Ask 4 Pinglist)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
@HereBeKanna @hollowrainbow @Sacite @DigiPup @Natta @Rasenth @Emberglo x3 @RoyalSerpifeu @Rozpierdylka @Hisscale @JohnThackery @Mutation @ArcaneShadows @VoxxVoleur @Failuresaurus @Bellzan @Disillusionist @Valemora @faraway @TheNightDancer @Lesaya @Dudkflame @BlackSherruk

Kree-yah!!! :D

I've come to the sudden realization that this list is getting kinda long. I figured, since I can't grind the Coli while I'm sitting around watching TV in the evening, I may as well draw.
"Well, it's about dang time!!" Right? ^_^;

Because this list has become so long, and due to some mass confusion, the ordering process has been amended. Please see the header post of this thread for further details. Thankyou!
@HereBeKanna @hollowrainbow @Sacite @DigiPup @Natta @Rasenth @Emberglo x3 @RoyalSerpifeu @Rozpierdylka @Hisscale @JohnThackery @Mutation @ArcaneShadows @VoxxVoleur @Failuresaurus @Bellzan @Disillusionist @Valemora @faraway @TheNightDancer @Lesaya @Dudkflame @BlackSherruk

Kree-yah!!! :D

I've come to the sudden realization that this list is getting kinda long. I figured, since I can't grind the Coli while I'm sitting around watching TV in the evening, I may as well draw.
"Well, it's about dang time!!" Right? ^_^;

Because this list has become so long, and due to some mass confusion, the ordering process has been amended. Please see the header post of this thread for further details. Thankyou!
6wR17En.png
@ ChakotayDgryphon Me! Me!

(Did I want three things? I don't remember... I remember a badge for Subspecies. I must go look...EDIT: Oh I meant I had three CC dragons so I could post your lovely badge for them three times!!! BUT if you are so inspired, if you do more than one badge for my MLN dragons, I would happily pay for two or three MLN badges.)

(There - now have I confused you thoroughly?)
@ ChakotayDgryphon Me! Me!

(Did I want three things? I don't remember... I remember a badge for Subspecies. I must go look...EDIT: Oh I meant I had three CC dragons so I could post your lovely badge for them three times!!! BUT if you are so inspired, if you do more than one badge for my MLN dragons, I would happily pay for two or three MLN badges.)

(There - now have I confused you thoroughly?)
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo

I think you did! A badge, an adoptable (even though I haven't even started on that project yet! lmao! xD ) annnd I don't remember what the other one was. My bad~ To be honest, it was YOU who lit the fire under my butt, and inspired me to go find that elusive pencil. ^^;
@Emberglo

I think you did! A badge, an adoptable (even though I haven't even started on that project yet! lmao! xD ) annnd I don't remember what the other one was. My bad~ To be honest, it was YOU who lit the fire under my butt, and inspired me to go find that elusive pencil. ^^;
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon WELL YAY FOR ME!!! I guess that Art Education degree was good for something besides 'creative accounting' or 'beautiful spreadsheets' (phrases I used in job interviews).

I plan on taking up my drawing pen again after FF. But I'm at the very beginner stages in my tablet knowledge.

Edit - do you have an adoptable shop too?
@ChakotayDgryphon WELL YAY FOR ME!!! I guess that Art Education degree was good for something besides 'creative accounting' or 'beautiful spreadsheets' (phrases I used in job interviews).

I plan on taking up my drawing pen again after FF. But I'm at the very beginner stages in my tablet knowledge.

Edit - do you have an adoptable shop too?
mM2VM9X.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

May I also be added to the waitlist?? Your art is incredible!

Also, I love your username. Have you ever watched Star Trek Voyager? :)
@ChakotayDgryphon

May I also be added to the waitlist?? Your art is incredible!

Also, I love your username. Have you ever watched Star Trek Voyager? :)
on2FzX5.png
@ChakotayDgryphon I want to stay on your list please!
@ChakotayDgryphon I want to stay on your list please!
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@ChakotayDgryphon
Please add me to the waitlist, I'm definitely ready to order! :D
@ChakotayDgryphon
Please add me to the waitlist, I'm definitely ready to order! :D
This is some really sweet art! I love how colourful and expressive it is! Commission Info: Your Name: Murakali Brief Character Description: Guardian and self-appointed dictator-king, the Artifex rules an arid stretch of land in Dragonhome called the Longroad. He's playful, quick to anger, and easy to charm. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33472006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334721/33472006_350.png[/img] [/url] Art-work Type Being Requested: Full body digital Contact Info: Just pm or ping me :) EDIT I just noticed you have a waiting list. Please tell me if you were not open for orders and I'll just ask to be added to the waitlist instead EDIT2 gosh darn I forgot to ping you! @ChakotayDgryphon
This is some really sweet art! I love how colourful and expressive it is!

Commission Info:

Your Name: Murakali
Brief Character Description:
Guardian and self-appointed dictator-king, the Artifex rules an arid stretch of land in Dragonhome called the Longroad. He's playful, quick to anger, and easy to charm.

33472006_350.png

Art-work Type Being Requested: Full body digital
Contact Info: Just pm or ping me :)

EDIT I just noticed you have a waiting list. Please tell me if you were not open for orders and I'll just ask to be added to the waitlist instead

EDIT2 gosh darn I forgot to ping you! @ChakotayDgryphon
X33OFYD.png
@ChakotayDgryphon
Thank you very much! I want to stay on the list please. Or is it possible to order something now?
@ChakotayDgryphon
Thank you very much! I want to stay on the list please. Or is it possible to order something now?
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@ChakotayDgryphon
Hello ^^
Are you only accepting orders from people on the waitlist?
If not I am very interested in ordering
If you do only accept orders from the list may I be placed on it?
@ChakotayDgryphon
Hello ^^
Are you only accepting orders from people on the waitlist?
If not I am very interested in ordering
If you do only accept orders from the list may I be placed on it?
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23