Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chako's Art Shop (BUSY! Ask 4 Pinglist)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
@ChakotayDgryphon

I'd love to be added to the waitlist if convenient. I'd likely be interested in a traditional work--your art is amazing.
@ChakotayDgryphon

I'd love to be added to the waitlist if convenient. I'd likely be interested in a traditional work--your art is amazing.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Hisscale

Sure can~ Just a heads up though, I've been really busy since the snow melted. So it might be a little while before I actually open up the worklist. >_<
@Hisscale

Sure can~ Just a heads up though, I've been really busy since the snow melted. So it might be a little while before I actually open up the worklist. >_<
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Can you please add me to your waiting list? Thank you!
@ChakotayDgryphon

Can you please add me to your waiting list? Thank you!
PJb908Z.png
@ChakotayDgryphon Could I be on your waiting list too?
@ChakotayDgryphon Could I be on your waiting list too?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@JohnThackery @Mutation

Both of you have been added to the wait-list. ^_^
@JohnThackery @Mutation

Both of you have been added to the wait-list. ^_^
6wR17En.png
@Chardano Your dragon "Ambrosia" is finally complete! Sorry for the long wait. >_< [img]http://i.imgur.com/HFvJZ3B.png[/img] If you would like a "sketch-book sized" version of the image, just let me know and I'll send it via PM. Thanks for your patience!
@Chardano

Your dragon "Ambrosia" is finally complete! Sorry for the long wait. >_<
HFvJZ3B.png
If you would like a "sketch-book sized" version of the image, just let me know and I'll send it via PM. Thanks for your patience!
6wR17En.png
@ChakotaDgryphon

Thank you so much, he looks fantastic! :)
@ChakotaDgryphon

Thank you so much, he looks fantastic! :)
zy8HEZC.gif
@chakotaydgryphon

Could I be added to the ping list? Not sure if you're accepting orders or are too busy. Btw your art is amazing keep it up! Sorry if I already said this but I am awed by how good it is and how cheap the prices are.
@chakotaydgryphon

Could I be added to the ping list? Not sure if you're accepting orders or are too busy. Btw your art is amazing keep it up! Sorry if I already said this but I am awed by how good it is and how cheap the prices are.
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@ArcaneShadows

Why Thankyou! I personally don't feel that my art is all that great, hence the low prices. But thanks for the support all the same! I have indeed been a little busy with RL things these past few weeks. I have one last order to fill from the last time I opened the list, and thus far it hasn't advanced much more than being penciled line-art in my sketchbook. >_< I should get on that this weekend since it's supposed to rain. (Yesterday, it SNOWED! o.o )

Anywho, I'll add your name to the list, but I can't say at this point when my pencil will actually be ready to draw again. u_u
@ArcaneShadows

Why Thankyou! I personally don't feel that my art is all that great, hence the low prices. But thanks for the support all the same! I have indeed been a little busy with RL things these past few weeks. I have one last order to fill from the last time I opened the list, and thus far it hasn't advanced much more than being penciled line-art in my sketchbook. >_< I should get on that this weekend since it's supposed to rain. (Yesterday, it SNOWED! o.o )

Anywho, I'll add your name to the list, but I can't say at this point when my pencil will actually be ready to draw again. u_u
6wR17En.png
@chakotaydgryphon

I'm so excited!
@chakotaydgryphon

I'm so excited!
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23