Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chako's Art Shop (BUSY! Ask 4 Pinglist)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@ChakotayDgryphon
Hey! :D I wanted to ask whether you've started my order yet, because if not, I'd like to change the dragons for it. I've bought some new dragons that I'd love to get something for since then, and the ones I posted already have some art which sounds a bit unfair to our newcomers, so if it's possible, I'd like to edit the order :3
@ChakotayDgryphon
Hey! :D I wanted to ask whether you've started my order yet, because if not, I'd like to change the dragons for it. I've bought some new dragons that I'd love to get something for since then, and the ones I posted already have some art which sounds a bit unfair to our newcomers, so if it's possible, I'd like to edit the order :3
@Valemora

I do have the coatl inked and loaded onto my computer (I love doodling coatls~ <3 ) However, one of my cats peed on my sketchbook, so I have to restart the other dragon in a new book. So yeah, you can edit yet. Sorry it's taking so long. >_<
@Valemora

I do have the coatl inked and loaded onto my computer (I love doodling coatls~ <3 ) However, one of my cats peed on my sketchbook, so I have to restart the other dragon in a new book. So yeah, you can edit yet. Sorry it's taking so long. >_<
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon Ouch, that's... unfortunate. Hope you didn't lose too much work with that sketchbook! I'd love this handsome old guy instead of the skydancer girl, then :D My most expensive purchase so far, he deserves to be spoiled. He will also have this accent as soon as I hear back from the artist: [skin=15474] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/653/65258_350.png[/img] [/url] And it's ok, I don't mind waiting! :D
@ChakotayDgryphon
Ouch, that's... unfortunate. Hope you didn't lose too much work with that sketchbook!
I'd love this handsome old guy instead of the skydancer girl, then :D My most expensive purchase so far, he deserves to be spoiled.
He will also have this accent as soon as I hear back from the artist:

65258_350.png

And it's ok, I don't mind waiting! :D
@chakotayDgryphon

OMG, do you still have a slot open?????? I know it's late, already in December since you last updated (14 days ago, waaahhhh!) but I hope it's still free!

I would love to apply for a commission! T_T
@chakotayDgryphon

OMG, do you still have a slot open?????? I know it's late, already in December since you last updated (14 days ago, waaahhhh!) but I hope it's still free!

I would love to apply for a commission! T_T
on2FzX5.png
*scrreech* i need art from here. can i get added to the pinglist?
*scrreech* i need art from here. can i get added to the pinglist?
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@ChakotayDgryphon Hi there! I decided to check on my orders today, and I saw on the front that mine was marked as "Completed"....Do I need to do something at this point (send the rest of the payment?) or should I still wait for you to ping me? =)
@ChakotayDgryphon Hi there! I decided to check on my orders today, and I saw on the front that mine was marked as "Completed"....Do I need to do something at this point (send the rest of the payment?) or should I still wait for you to ping me? =)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Oh yeah.... I was going to upload that one the week that my car broke down. I had to fix the car instead of paying the cable/internet bill. Sorry ‘bout that. >_< I’ll upload it tomorrow morning. If I turn the computer on tonight, I’ll end up staring at the darn thing ‘til 3 in the morning. ^^;

I think I was going to ping you when I finished the paid in full orders. *makes note to kick myself in the butt this weekend to get the others done* Because I’ve taken so long on finishing this batch orders, I’m not really too concerned about what people still owe. >_< As far as I’m concerned, I owe all of you!
@Disillusionist

Oh yeah.... I was going to upload that one the week that my car broke down. I had to fix the car instead of paying the cable/internet bill. Sorry ‘bout that. >_< I’ll upload it tomorrow morning. If I turn the computer on tonight, I’ll end up staring at the darn thing ‘til 3 in the morning. ^^;

I think I was going to ping you when I finished the paid in full orders. *makes note to kick myself in the butt this weekend to get the others done* Because I’ve taken so long on finishing this batch orders, I’m not really too concerned about what people still owe. >_< As far as I’m concerned, I owe all of you!
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon Yikes, I'm sorry to hear about your car! I hope things are better for you now, or getting better. Thank you also for getting back to me; I'll wait for your ping before sending the payment. =)
@ChakotayDgryphon Yikes, I'm sorry to hear about your car! I hope things are better for you now, or getting better. Thank you also for getting back to me; I'll wait for your ping before sending the payment. =)
I apologize to all for the lengthy wait on their art. Because of this, I am not loading previews like I usually do. Instead I am loading everone's pieces as I finish regardless of what may be owed. Thus far, I the following have completed: @Disillusionist [img]https://i.imgur.com/dTX1O7P.png[/img] @Silverey [img]https://i.imgur.com/rHUEuSc.png[/img] These are both set to be bio-sized. If either of you would like larger images, shoot me a PM and I'll send you extra links for them. :)
I apologize to all for the lengthy wait on their art. Because of this, I am not loading previews like I usually do. Instead I am loading everone's pieces as I finish regardless of what may be owed.

Thus far, I the following have completed:
@Disillusionist
dTX1O7P.png

@Silverey
rHUEuSc.png

These are both set to be bio-sized. If either of you would like larger images, shoot me a PM and I'll send you extra links for them. :)
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon Thank you so much! I'm sending payment via PM now ^^
@ChakotayDgryphon Thank you so much! I'm sending payment via PM now ^^
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23