Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sunbeast: an art/lore shop
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@rinrar Apologies again for the long wait, here’s Espinosa for you <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mej0dvQ.png[/img][/center] [code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mej0dvQ.png[/img][/code]
@rinrar

Apologies again for the long wait, here’s Espinosa for you <3
mej0dvQ.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mej0dvQ.png[/img]
@Sunbeast [art shop] Opening up three more slots! Please post to claim and update with an order within 24 hours.

1. Veilmochi
2. Lemfolis
3. Lutes
@Sunbeast [art shop] Opening up three more slots! Please post to claim and update with an order within 24 hours.

1. Veilmochi
2. Lemfolis
3. Lutes
@awaicu snatching a slot please!

(i'm also copy-pasting the order I have in mind from before, hope you don't mind ^^;)

1. Commission Type: Colored Fullbody
2. Link to references: Doe and her lore, as well as her moodboard that has all of her inspo on it and stuff!
3. Background: Transparent is just fine!
4. Special poses/expressions/details: Go where the lore leads you! The only thing I ask is that you do try and make it seem like she is that mix of dragon, wolf, and Not Deer that I'm hoping comes off well ^^; (like all of your barghest drawings you make for hatchlings and stuff, and then mix in the Not Deer!)
5. Other comments: Doe is a Barghest from Roe's line, and should be registered (or at least on the registry thread to be registered, cause I know it can take some time to get a registry updated and all) I'll be paying with Gems as well!
@awaicu snatching a slot please!

(i'm also copy-pasting the order I have in mind from before, hope you don't mind ^^;)

1. Commission Type: Colored Fullbody
2. Link to references: Doe and her lore, as well as her moodboard that has all of her inspo on it and stuff!
3. Background: Transparent is just fine!
4. Special poses/expressions/details: Go where the lore leads you! The only thing I ask is that you do try and make it seem like she is that mix of dragon, wolf, and Not Deer that I'm hoping comes off well ^^; (like all of your barghest drawings you make for hatchlings and stuff, and then mix in the Not Deer!)
5. Other comments: Doe is a Barghest from Roe's line, and should be registered (or at least on the registry thread to be registered, cause I know it can take some time to get a registry updated and all) I'll be paying with Gems as well!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
1. Commission Type: inked & colored headshot (850g) 2. Link to references (dragon or off-site character reference sheet)? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56392705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/563928/56392705_350.png[/img][/url] 3. Background: transparent 4. Special poses/expressions/details? wholesome mischevious! please include all apparel and skin details 5. Other comments? Do you accept eggs for partial payment?
1. Commission Type: inked & colored headshot (850g)
2. Link to references (dragon or off-site character reference sheet)?
56392705_350.png
3. Background: transparent
4. Special poses/expressions/details? wholesome mischevious! please include all apparel and skin details
5. Other comments? Do you accept eggs for partial payment?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» chibi art shop
o» project tracker
o» wishlist
@veilmochi - order confirmed! Askjssak so excited to draw Doe, I love the vibe, exactly the kind of thing I exist to create~ You can check the status of your order on the front page c:

I saw her on the registry thread and have it on my list to make it over there to update things soon!
@veilmochi - order confirmed! Askjssak so excited to draw Doe, I love the vibe, exactly the kind of thing I exist to create~ You can check the status of your order on the front page c:

I saw her on the registry thread and have it on my list to make it over there to update things soon!
@lemfolis

Hello! Order confirmed, you can check the status on the front page! I’m also happy to take eggs at LAH for partial payment too c:
@lemfolis

Hello! Order confirmed, you can check the status on the front page! I’m also happy to take eggs at LAH for partial payment too c:
@awaicu oh yay, im so excited!! Would you like payment now or after the sketch?
@awaicu oh yay, im so excited!! Would you like payment now or after the sketch?
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
are you open to drawing non dragon characters ? Might be interested in a slot if so!
are you open to drawing non dragon characters ? Might be interested in a slot if so!
@lutes

I’m not the best for human characters, but willing to give pretty much anything a shot c:
@lutes

I’m not the best for human characters, but willing to give pretty much anything a shot c:
@veilmochi

I usually request after the sketch c:
@veilmochi

I usually request after the sketch c:
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42