Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sunbeast: an art/lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@awaicu 8O Thank you so much! I still plan on coming back to buy more, but for now I'll take you up on the free sketch! 1. Commission Type (sketch or colored and headshot, bust, or fullbody)? The free headshot sketch 2. Link to references (dragon or off-site character reference sheet)? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12030204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120303/12030204_350.png[/img] [/url] 3. Background (transparent, flat color, or watercolor if applicable)? Flat color would be great! But if not, transparent is fine 4. Special poses/expressions/details? Maybe looking amused? I'm not really sure to be honest... 5. Other comments? Hopefully his genes and armor aren't too complicated? I know crackle can be troublesome sometimes... Thank you so much again for doing this!
@awaicu

8O Thank you so much! I still plan on coming back to buy more, but for now I'll take you up on the free sketch!

1. Commission Type (sketch or colored and headshot, bust, or fullbody)?

The free headshot sketch

2. Link to references (dragon or off-site character reference sheet)?

12030204_350.png

3. Background (transparent, flat color, or watercolor if applicable)?

Flat color would be great! But if not, transparent is fine

4. Special poses/expressions/details?

Maybe looking amused? I'm not really sure to be honest...

5. Other comments?

Hopefully his genes and armor aren't too complicated? I know crackle can be troublesome sometimes...

Thank you so much again for doing this!
@Korozo

Hello! Ooh, wow, I would love to draw a headshot of Colton for you~ I'm loving the mix of tough armor and delicate flowers on him. I'll make a note and should have the headshot finished within the next few days (I'm hoping to do the free headshots together so I can scan them at the same time).

For the commission, I'll note you down for a slot! I'm definitely going to enjoy working with the soft color scheme on Melosa (and that Peace Dove, yay birds)! For the colored pieces, I usually require payment after you confirm the sketch (and at that point you can also let me know if you want anything tweaked or added before I put the ink and color down). I'll send along my paypal info via note once the sketch is done; should be before Tuesday. C:

@Korozo

Hello! Ooh, wow, I would love to draw a headshot of Colton for you~ I'm loving the mix of tough armor and delicate flowers on him. I'll make a note and should have the headshot finished within the next few days (I'm hoping to do the free headshots together so I can scan them at the same time).

For the commission, I'll note you down for a slot! I'm definitely going to enjoy working with the soft color scheme on Melosa (and that Peace Dove, yay birds)! For the colored pieces, I usually require payment after you confirm the sketch (and at that point you can also let me know if you want anything tweaked or added before I put the ink and color down). I'll send along my paypal info via note once the sketch is done; should be before Tuesday. C:

@Disillusionist

Hi again! Thanks! I decided to use that piece as a temporary banner, it's an older image of one of my 'sunbeast' character designs, I think I still have the reference for its fullbody here.

Ooh, yeah, I would love to draw Touvar~ Especially since I haven't gotten the chance to do Ridgebacks yet! I'll make a note of it and should have the sketch uploaded in the next few days.

I didn't actually add in an affiliate's section yet whoops ^^;
When I finish the banner and go to re-format I will let you know and we can exchange banners then~
@Disillusionist

Hi again! Thanks! I decided to use that piece as a temporary banner, it's an older image of one of my 'sunbeast' character designs, I think I still have the reference for its fullbody here.

Ooh, yeah, I would love to draw Touvar~ Especially since I haven't gotten the chance to do Ridgebacks yet! I'll make a note of it and should have the sketch uploaded in the next few days.

I didn't actually add in an affiliate's section yet whoops ^^;
When I finish the banner and go to re-format I will let you know and we can exchange banners then~
@Thrushheart

Ok, I've got you noted down for the free headshot~ I should have it ready within the next few days. I think the genes/armor should be okay, it will be interesting to work with crackle, but I have some ideas for it!
@Thrushheart

Ok, I've got you noted down for the free headshot~ I should have it ready within the next few days. I think the genes/armor should be okay, it will be interesting to work with crackle, but I have some ideas for it!
@awaicu

Love your art! I would love a ping for when you open commissions again ^^ Just out of curiosity (Only had a chance to skim), do you take treasure or just gems and your bribes?
@awaicu

Love your art! I would love a ping for when you open commissions again ^^ Just out of curiosity (Only had a chance to skim), do you take treasure or just gems and your bribes?
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@awaicu

I'm excited to see it! Thank you again!
@awaicu

I'm excited to see it! Thank you again!
@awaicu
Pinglist please! I like your work and would be interested in a full body for USD. :)
@awaicu
Pinglist please! I like your work and would be interested in a full body for USD. :)
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@awaicu
Can you kindly put me on your ping list if you re-open slots? :)
@awaicu
Can you kindly put me on your ping list if you re-open slots? :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Shewolf13

Thank you ;u;
And definitely, I would be happy to give you a ping when slots re-open. I also do accept treasure (at a rate of 1:850 gem to treasure ratio).
@Shewolf13

Thank you ;u;
And definitely, I would be happy to give you a ping when slots re-open. I also do accept treasure (at a rate of 1:850 gem to treasure ratio).
@Planets

Hello! Thank you for your interest, I've noted you on the pinglist for when slots re-open :)
@Planets

Hello! Thank you for your interest, I've noted you on the pinglist for when slots re-open :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37