Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sunbeast: an art/lore shop
@Lemfolis Thalias for you! <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VLhFZiA.png[/img] [code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VLhFZiA.png[/img][/code][/center]
@Lemfolis

Thalias for you! <3
VLhFZiA.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VLhFZiA.png[/img]
@awaicu hello! i've recently read the lore you wrote for @/Disillusionist's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72530375]Sabbath[/url] and was floored. they have kindly linked me to your shop so i would love to get some lore for my guy please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83130679][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831307/83130679_350.png[/img][/url] 1. Word count: 1k max, 300 minimum, go for whatever inspires you~ 2. Link to references: Dragon linked above <3 3. Background information (personality, origins, etc): He keeps vigil over souls about to take their last breath (big and small critters) and takes them to the afterlife (i'm not too fussed on what happens after). Loosely inspired from Jenny Jinya's Loving Reaper comic if you've seen them! Pure G2 imp if that helps :) 4. Readings: Nothing really, but think Hades vibes (and listen to Hozier's Too Sweet!)
@awaicu

hello! i've recently read the lore you wrote for @/Disillusionist's Sabbath and was floored. they have kindly linked me to your shop so i would love to get some lore for my guy please!

83130679_350.png

1. Word count: 1k max, 300 minimum, go for whatever inspires you~

2. Link to references: Dragon linked above <3

3. Background information (personality, origins, etc): He keeps vigil over souls about to take their last breath (big and small critters) and takes them to the afterlife (i'm not too fussed on what happens after). Loosely inspired from Jenny Jinya's Loving Reaper comic if you've seen them! Pure G2 imp if that helps :)

4. Readings: Nothing really, but think Hades vibes (and listen to Hozier's Too Sweet!)
a8w5PlW.png GUILTY AS SIN, I'M A
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ i'm briar & i like pretty dragons!
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
CREATURE OF HABIT
fnr3TfM.png
@awaicu

Please let me know if I misinterpreted your shop as being open!

1. Commission Type: Colored Head Shot

2. Reference: Irlaan

3. Background: Transparent

4. Special poses/expressions/details?: While I would like to leave the particular mood/reason for the expression up to you (they do what I'm going to mention for any range of emotions, so feel free to go where your heart desires!), could you draw them with their crest flared out? Similar to the idea behind a cobra's hood, albeit shaped like a V and loosely resembling a swallowtail butterfly wing when viewed straight-on.

Oh! Their crest is the "fluff" at their cheek/jaw and the stripe on their neck. They can also use their head feathers in tandem or keep them neutral.
@awaicu

Please let me know if I misinterpreted your shop as being open!

1. Commission Type: Colored Head Shot

2. Reference: Irlaan

3. Background: Transparent

4. Special poses/expressions/details?: While I would like to leave the particular mood/reason for the expression up to you (they do what I'm going to mention for any range of emotions, so feel free to go where your heart desires!), could you draw them with their crest flared out? Similar to the idea behind a cobra's hood, albeit shaped like a V and loosely resembling a swallowtail butterfly wing when viewed straight-on.

Oh! Their crest is the "fluff" at their cheek/jaw and the stripe on their neck. They can also use their head feathers in tandem or keep them neutral.
Corgi-Singer.pngD1BNR47.pngJxO5e1t.png
If your shop isnt open, please go ahead and ignore/let me know! I don't wanna put too much onto ya! @awaicu 1. Commission Type: Colored Fullbody 2. Link to references: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88749701][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/887498/88749701_350.png[/img][/url] 3. Background: Transparent is fine! If you wanna add a shape behind him too, that'd be wonderful :D 4. Special poses/expressions/details?: The most recent hatchling rounds you hatched gave me such a BRAINBLAST for Hierophant being the guard of the Under-Cathedral for Cleric, with his two hellish beasts with him. He is tricky and uses obscured/not well-known laws and knowledge to keep those who manage to find the doors out from under the Cathedral from getting past him. If you could show that in his pose, that would be wonderful! He looks like a Black-Earred Jackel btw, and he has "eyes" on his wings so that he is all-seeing to the crimes (though his justice is twisted, and blind :) ) 5. Other comments?: He's a Barghest from Ire/Alabaster's Line! (though I have to actually post him on the registry before I forget)
If your shop isnt open, please go ahead and ignore/let me know! I don't wanna put too much onto ya!

@awaicu
1. Commission Type: Colored Fullbody
2. Link to references: 88749701_350.png
3. Background: Transparent is fine! If you wanna add a shape behind him too, that'd be wonderful :D
4. Special poses/expressions/details?: The most recent hatchling rounds you hatched gave me such a BRAINBLAST for Hierophant being the guard of the Under-Cathedral for Cleric, with his two hellish beasts with him. He is tricky and uses obscured/not well-known laws and knowledge to keep those who manage to find the doors out from under the Cathedral from getting past him. If you could show that in his pose, that would be wonderful! He looks like a Black-Earred Jackel btw, and he has "eyes" on his wings so that he is all-seeing to the crimes (though his justice is twisted, and blind :) )
5. Other comments?: He's a Barghest from Ire/Alabaster's Line! (though I have to actually post him on the registry before I forget)
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@BloodQueen

Hello! Ahh thanks! I do a bunch of short stories like Sabbath’s for most of the lineage kids I hatch! I’d be happy to write something for Eden, I love the vibe and concept c:

I’m between days at work and taking some time to post some recent hatchlings, but I’m planning to pick up all the commissions over the next week or so. I’ll add your order to the front page and you can check progress there c:
@BloodQueen

Hello! Ahh thanks! I do a bunch of short stories like Sabbath’s for most of the lineage kids I hatch! I’d be happy to write something for Eden, I love the vibe and concept c:

I’m between days at work and taking some time to post some recent hatchlings, but I’m planning to pick up all the commissions over the next week or so. I’ll add your order to the front page and you can check progress there c:
@Irlaan

Hello! Apologies for the delay! Ahh I love your character design so much ;U; I’ve accepted the order and added it to the front page where you can check status/updates. I usually don’t request payment until after you approve the sketch c:
@Irlaan

Hello! Apologies for the delay! Ahh I love your character design so much ;U; I’ve accepted the order and added it to the front page where you can check status/updates. I usually don’t request payment until after you approve the sketch c:
@veilmochi

Ooh I love that concept *O * Glad that two of the new little beasts found a home with you too! I mass hatched a bunch so I’m finishing up all the art and lore starters.

I’d be happy to do some art of Hierophant! I’ve added the status to the front page so you can check there, I usually do art in blocks, so I’m planning on doing a bunch of the new sketches starting next week! I’ll send a sketch your way for approval when it’s ready c:
@veilmochi

Ooh I love that concept *O * Glad that two of the new little beasts found a home with you too! I mass hatched a bunch so I’m finishing up all the art and lore starters.

I’d be happy to do some art of Hierophant! I’ve added the status to the front page so you can check there, I usually do art in blocks, so I’m planning on doing a bunch of the new sketches starting next week! I’ll send a sketch your way for approval when it’s ready c:
@awaicu ahh no worries! yes that would be lovely :)
thank you very much for taking my lil baby up <3
please let me know if you'd like a prepayment, would hate to miss anything ><
@awaicu ahh no worries! yes that would be lovely :)
thank you very much for taking my lil baby up <3
please let me know if you'd like a prepayment, would hate to miss anything ><
a8w5PlW.png GUILTY AS SIN, I'M A
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ i'm briar & i like pretty dragons!
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
CREATURE OF HABIT
fnr3TfM.png
@awaicu oh awesome, that works out perfect for me!! Thank you so much for accepting again!
@awaicu oh awesome, that works out perfect for me!! Thank you so much for accepting again!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
Oh sweet Farore, thank you for the incredibly kind compliment! And for taking them on as well. It means a lot to me. <3
Oh sweet Farore, thank you for the incredibly kind compliment! And for taking them on as well. It means a lot to me. <3
Corgi-Singer.pngD1BNR47.pngJxO5e1t.png