Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29
@Vierdz Oh my god, he’s absolutely stunning! I love how fluffy and soft his hair looks, and that pose is so majestic! He’s perfect <3
@Vierdz Oh my god, he’s absolutely stunning! I love how fluffy and soft his hair looks, and that pose is so majestic! He’s perfect <3
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged
Glad you like him <3 I sent you the full sized version in a DM, let me know if you need anything else!
@wildewinged
Glad you like him <3 I sent you the full sized version in a DM, let me know if you need anything else!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz That should be perfect, thanks!
@Vierdz That should be perfect, thanks!
dyf3akg.png
@MissFizzle
@Mintiani
@Kattikatt
@adomaniia
@GadzooksTD
@Cerion
@Tune
@blackcrowking
@Innerobjectllama
@EchoGhost10100
@mercurialwings
@lucidcoyote
@newnafrey
@Trachynhawb
@Wraith296
@LordMeikai
@MahuruRaji
@AkaneChaan
@kveikur
@Alerax

Letting you all know I'm open for any type of commission, and that I've reworked my commission pricing! Be sure to read the rules too, as they may have updated since you've requested being on the pinglist.

Also, again, let me know if you'd like to be moved to the FR currency only pinglist, I won't take offense. I'd like to be able to afford to make dragon money someday. :')
@MissFizzle
@Mintiani
@Kattikatt
@adomaniia
@GadzooksTD
@Cerion
@Tune
@blackcrowking
@Innerobjectllama
@EchoGhost10100
@mercurialwings
@lucidcoyote
@newnafrey
@Trachynhawb
@Wraith296
@LordMeikai
@MahuruRaji
@AkaneChaan
@kveikur
@Alerax

Letting you all know I'm open for any type of commission, and that I've reworked my commission pricing! Be sure to read the rules too, as they may have updated since you've requested being on the pinglist.

Also, again, let me know if you'd like to be moved to the FR currency only pinglist, I won't take offense. I'd like to be able to afford to make dragon money someday. :')
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Lane Heya! I'm done with your commission, let me know what you think. :3 [img]https://imgur.com/6eQB0JH.jpg[/img]
@Lane

Heya! I'm done with your commission, let me know what you think. :3

6eQB0JH.jpg
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz

HOW DID I MISS THIS PING.
Oh my gosh this piece is beautiful! My Worm looks gorgeous! I'm so glad you had creative freedom because this is way better than anything I could have imagined.

Thank you so so so much!
@Vierdz

HOW DID I MISS THIS PING.
Oh my gosh this piece is beautiful! My Worm looks gorgeous! I'm so glad you had creative freedom because this is way better than anything I could have imagined.

Thank you so so so much!
tZ1W3mb.png
@Lane

LOL It's all good! I'm glad you saw this eventually! I'll send you a PM with the full res version and a bio-friendly size too. :D
@Lane

LOL It's all good! I'm glad you saw this eventually! I'll send you a PM with the full res version and a bio-friendly size too. :D
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Luckless Could I be added to your pinglist please?
@Luckless Could I be added to your pinglist please?
@GadzooksTD I can add you to my pinglist! looks like you pinged someone else when you made your initial post, though, so maybe you got my thread mixed up with someone else's. Let me know what you'd like me to do. :3
@GadzooksTD I can add you to my pinglist! looks like you pinged someone else when you made your initial post, though, so maybe you got my thread mixed up with someone else's. Let me know what you'd like me to do. :3
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz Oh man, that is super awkward cause I did mean to ping you to ask about being put on the pinglist, I didn't even think to check who I was pinging before I posted my comment.
@Vierdz Oh man, that is super awkward cause I did mean to ping you to ask about being put on the pinglist, I didn't even think to check who I was pinging before I posted my comment.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29