Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
@GadzooksTD
No worries! I figured it was just a copy/paste thing gone wrong, I do that often myself haha.
@GadzooksTD
No worries! I figured it was just a copy/paste thing gone wrong, I do that often myself haha.
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz Hahaha, yeah. XD
@Vierdz Hahaha, yeah. XD
Reworded some things in my rules to clarify how my discount works: [quote]- DISCOUNT: I will discount 10% of the base price if you give me artistic freedom with your design and concept, just let me know when filling out the commission form. The catch is: there might be no WIPs, you get what you get, and this cannot be applied to the illustration tier![/quote]
Reworded some things in my rules to clarify how my discount works:
Quote:
- DISCOUNT: I will discount 10% of the base price if you give me artistic freedom with your design and concept, just let me know when filling out the commission form. The catch is: there might be no WIPs, you get what you get, and this cannot be applied to the illustration tier!

3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz Hello again! [b]Username:[/b] wildewinged [b]Type:[/b] colored sketch with artistic freedom [b]Use:[/b] Dragon bio [b]Description:[/b] Sadzhik is my clan’s flirty, charismatic perfume maker. More in his bio if you need it! [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9685391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96854/9685391_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Extra Notes:[/b] none! [b]Contact Info:[/b] FR messages work, as well as my twitter (cozywilde) or tumblr (wildewinged-fr) [b]PayPal:[/b] I can DM it to you! By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions written in the rules, which I have read and comprehend.
@Vierdz Hello again!

Username: wildewinged
Type: colored sketch with artistic freedom
Use: Dragon bio
Description: Sadzhik is my clan’s flirty, charismatic perfume maker. More in his bio if you need it!
References:
9685391_350.png

Extra Notes: none!
Contact Info: FR messages work, as well as my twitter (cozywilde) or tumblr (wildewinged-fr)
PayPal: I can DM it to you!

By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions written in the rules, which I have read and comprehend.
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged
Gasp! He's beautiful. :O Wooo thank you so much! I'll add ya in a slot, I'll be able to start it at the beginning of January if that's alright! And I'll get you a quote later tonight via DM on here too. :3
@wildewinged
Gasp! He's beautiful. :O Wooo thank you so much! I'll add ya in a slot, I'll be able to start it at the beginning of January if that's alright! And I'll get you a quote later tonight via DM on here too. :3
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz Awesome, thanks! :D
@Vierdz Awesome, thanks! :D
dyf3akg.png
Wahoo! Plowed through the 40 hr work week and got home last night from a Christmas party, time to keep on truckin' on ye ol' commissions! Still have one slot open if anyone is interested!
Wahoo! Plowed through the 40 hr work week and got home last night from a Christmas party, time to keep on truckin' on ye ol' commissions! Still have one slot open if anyone is interested!
3xOkhKh.jpg
Still active, just got busy after the holidays with looking for a new job. I'm gearing up to move at the end of March, and I may pause on commissions to do that.
Still active, just got busy after the holidays with looking for a new job. I'm gearing up to move at the end of March, and I may pause on commissions to do that.
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Hyndil
I totally relate to that, ahaha. Would you like me to add you to the pinglist for FR currency only payments? I've been considering opening up for those again lately because I've been addicted to unhatching eggs 8)
@Hyndil
I totally relate to that, ahaha. Would you like me to add you to the pinglist for FR currency only payments? I've been considering opening up for those again lately because I've been addicted to unhatching eggs 8)
3xOkhKh.jpg
@shmpoompls
@shmpoompls
duniasig_by_themonochromequeen-db98tax.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29