Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@Hyndil

Awesome! You've been added! :D
@Hyndil

Awesome! You've been added! :D
3xOkhKh.jpg
Cool art buuuut I will never buy because haha I would rather have sushi I'm sorry Dx its beautiful though~ good luck!
Cool art buuuut I will never buy because haha I would rather have sushi I'm sorry Dx its beautiful though~ good luck!
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
@aquilaaltair

As someone who eats sushi whenever possible... same!
Thanks for the bump and encouragement! :D
@aquilaaltair

As someone who eats sushi whenever possible... same!
Thanks for the bump and encouragement! :D
3xOkhKh.jpg
No problem! Guess sushi is just great all around XD (nother bump ;P)
No problem! Guess sushi is just great all around XD (nother bump ;P)
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
News:
3/18/2019
I'm closing commissions for now! Thank you so much for commissioning me, you've helped me survive these last few months. I can now afford to move! If you'd like to be put on a waitlist, let me know!
News:
3/18/2019
I'm closing commissions for now! Thank you so much for commissioning me, you've helped me survive these last few months. I can now afford to move! If you'd like to be put on a waitlist, let me know!
3xOkhKh.jpg
Hello, I'm open for two FR currency / USD commissions, these will be pay-per-hour sketch commissions; please see the front page for new rules and pricing! Feel free to ask to be removed from this pinglist if you are no longer interested, because I know it's been a long time!

Edit: One slot taken! One left!
Edit: All taken! But if you're on this pinglist and have been waiting please let me know and I'll add you anyway as an extra slot.

@MissFizzle
@Mintiani
@Kattikatt
@adomaniia
@Cerion
@Tune
@blackcrowking
@Innerobjectllama
@EchoGhost10100
@mercurialwings
@lucidcoyote
@newnafrey
@Trachynhawb
@Wraith296
@LordMeikai
@MahuruRaji
@AkaneChaan
@kveikur
@Alerax
@GadzooksTD
@Z0oXy

FR Currency Only Pinglist
@capesncrosshairs
@Geminisun
@/Hyndil (you already saw this on discord haha)
Hello, I'm open for two FR currency / USD commissions, these will be pay-per-hour sketch commissions; please see the front page for new rules and pricing! Feel free to ask to be removed from this pinglist if you are no longer interested, because I know it's been a long time!

Edit: One slot taken! One left!
Edit: All taken! But if you're on this pinglist and have been waiting please let me know and I'll add you anyway as an extra slot.

@MissFizzle
@Mintiani
@Kattikatt
@adomaniia
@Cerion
@Tune
@blackcrowking
@Innerobjectllama
@EchoGhost10100
@mercurialwings
@lucidcoyote
@newnafrey
@Trachynhawb
@Wraith296
@LordMeikai
@MahuruRaji
@AkaneChaan
@kveikur
@Alerax
@GadzooksTD
@Z0oXy

FR Currency Only Pinglist
@capesncrosshairs
@Geminisun
@/Hyndil (you already saw this on discord haha)
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz May I have a slot? I'm having English lessons so I will add the content later, as soon as possible! ---------- [b]Username[/b]: WyvernRathian [b]Hours[/b]: To be frank, I'm not sure how much time should I commission you if I'd like to order a detailed art...Could you please tell me how much time you spend on [url=https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28058859/][u]this art[/u][/url]? I assume it can be a valuable reference to help me to make my choice :) [b]Dimensions[/b]: Fullbody [b]Description[/b]: · ( I think that only using my words may not put my thoughts into English accurately. I still need to improve my English...So I find a similar picture to help me to convey what I would like to say↓) (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/32016292/) (I just try to convey a feeling but not to request an entire copy >_<) · So her pose is lying low on the large and soft bed sheet. She shows her side face and looks at us, stretching her musculature legs that won't be obscured by any other parts of her body. One of her front limbs is propping her chin. · The view of the picture is between front view and side view. She isn't a very friendly clan leader so she can give us a serious look. · It would be nice if you can do some concavities on her sinewy body to show that her skin is very soft. · Please don't do [item=Marigold Flowerfall] and [url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/e642503a-1484-45b4-8c3d-f362ab37a5e7/dcy28fx-02a0cda0-82b4-4627-afa6-894c785e997f.png][u]this golden wing part[/u][/url] of her accent. · Last but not least, I hope that she will be drawn as an extremely muscular dragon, especially four limbs' muscles. By highlighting this point, she can be described as a muscular warrior, not just a clan leader. [b]References[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33510196] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335102/33510196_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Contact Info[/b]: WyvernRathian#0512 (Discord) ( Sorry for the possible delay, because of time difference I may postpone replying) [b]PayPal[/b]:.I prefer to pay in gems, so I assume that it is somewhat needless :) [b]By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions written in the rules, which I have read and comprehend.[/b] PS: I see "Waiting on Customer Feedback" in full rules. Does that mean you will send a sketch to me for discussing modifications? ( I'm still worrying about that I may not convey my thoughts in English clearly and will cause some inaccuracies in the picture...Perhaps discussing the WIP can corret these problem somehow )
@Vierdz

May I have a slot?
I'm having English lessons so I will add the content later, as soon as possible!

Username: WyvernRathian
Hours: To be frank, I'm not sure how much time should I commission you if I'd like to order a detailed art...Could you please tell me how much time you spend on this art? I assume it can be a valuable reference to help me to make my choice :)
Dimensions: Fullbody

Description:
· ( I think that only using my words may not put my thoughts into English accurately. I still need to improve my English...So I find a similar picture to help me to convey what I would like to say↓)
(http://www.furaffinity.net/view/32016292/)
(I just try to convey a feeling but not to request an entire copy >_<)
· So her pose is lying low on the large and soft bed sheet. She shows her side face and looks at us, stretching her musculature legs that won't be obscured by any other parts of her body. One of her front limbs is propping her chin.
· The view of the picture is between front view and side view. She isn't a very friendly clan leader so she can give us a serious look.
· It would be nice if you can do some concavities on her sinewy body to show that her skin is very soft.
· Please don't do Marigold Flowerfall
and this golden wing part of her accent.
· Last but not least, I hope that she will be drawn as an extremely muscular dragon, especially four limbs' muscles. By highlighting this point, she can be described as a muscular warrior, not just a clan leader.

References:
33510196_350.png

Contact Info: WyvernRathian#0512 (Discord)
( Sorry for the possible delay, because of time difference I may postpone replying)
PayPal:.I prefer to pay in gems, so I assume that it is somewhat needless :)

By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions written in the rules, which I have read and comprehend.

PS: I see "Waiting on Customer Feedback" in full rules. Does that mean you will send a sketch to me for discussing modifications?
( I'm still worrying about that I may not convey my thoughts in English clearly and will cause some inaccuracies in the picture...Perhaps discussing the WIP can corret these problem somehow )

4AncSwvr.png
@WyvernRathian Added you to my queue on my Trello board!
@WyvernRathian Added you to my queue on my Trello board!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz
Content added!
Sorry for the possible double ping >_<
@Vierdz
Content added!
Sorry for the possible double ping >_<

4AncSwvr.png
@Vierdz
Pinglist please!
@Vierdz
Pinglist please!