Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
@DeadBattery
It's all good! I definitely appreciate the bump! :3
@DeadBattery
It's all good! I definitely appreciate the bump! :3
3xOkhKh.jpg
@MissFizzle
@Mintiani
@Geminisun
@Kattikatt
@adomaniia
@GadzooksTD
@Cerion
@Tune
@blackcrowking
@Innerobjectllama
@EchoGhost10100
@mercurialwings
@lucidcoyote
@newnafrey
@Trachynhawb
@Wraith296
@LordMeikai
@MahuruRaji
@AkaneChaan
@kveikur
@Alerax

Open for four colour drawings and two fully rendered illustrations! USD for now, as my financial situation isn't doing too hot. If you'd like to be moved to the FR currency only pinglist, let me know! I won't be offended. :3
@MissFizzle
@Mintiani
@Geminisun
@Kattikatt
@adomaniia
@GadzooksTD
@Cerion
@Tune
@blackcrowking
@Innerobjectllama
@EchoGhost10100
@mercurialwings
@lucidcoyote
@newnafrey
@Trachynhawb
@Wraith296
@LordMeikai
@MahuruRaji
@AkaneChaan
@kveikur
@Alerax

Open for four colour drawings and two fully rendered illustrations! USD for now, as my financial situation isn't doing too hot. If you'd like to be moved to the FR currency only pinglist, let me know! I won't be offended. :3
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz Hello, I'd like to be moved to the FR currency only list, thanks!
@Vierdz Hello, I'd like to be moved to the FR currency only list, thanks!
@Geminisun Sure thing, you've been moved!
@Geminisun Sure thing, you've been moved!
3xOkhKh.jpg
Adjusted my prices again, bump! :'D
Adjusted my prices again, bump! :'D
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Vierdz Hi! I'd love to take one of those slots, and to be on your general pinglist too! [b]Username:[/b] wildewinged [b]Type:[/b] Detailed sketch [b]Use:[/b] Dragon bio [b]Description:[/b] Soval is my clan's dignified ambassador - I'm happy to leave posing to you as long as he looks stately and poised! [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3314091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33141/3314091_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Extra Notes:[/b] nothing really! [b]Contact Info:[/b] You can PM me here or send a message on tumblr (wildewinged-fr), my PayPal email works too [b]PayPal:[/b] I can PM it to you! By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions written in the rules, which I have read and comprehend.
@Vierdz Hi! I'd love to take one of those slots, and to be on your general pinglist too!

Username: wildewinged
Type: Detailed sketch
Use: Dragon bio
Description: Soval is my clan's dignified ambassador - I'm happy to leave posing to you as long as he looks stately and poised!
References:
3314091_350.png

Extra Notes: nothing really!
Contact Info: You can PM me here or send a message on tumblr (wildewinged-fr), my PayPal email works too
PayPal: I can PM it to you!
By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions written in the rules, which I have read and comprehend.
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged He's beautiful, I love drawing imps. :0 I'd be happy to take this on, PM me your PayPal, I'll let you know how much it'll be in the PM as well, thanks!
@wildewinged He's beautiful, I love drawing imps. :0 I'd be happy to take this on, PM me your PayPal, I'll let you know how much it'll be in the PM as well, thanks!
3xOkhKh.jpg
[center] @Vierdz Could I have a spot please? I'll edit this with information in one second! Your artwork is gorgeous! Username: Lane Type: Colored sketch with artistic freedom Use: Dragon bio Description: Worm is part of my clan's mythos. A warrior of the constellations. References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45694060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456941/45694060_350.png[/img] [/url] Extra Notes: None! Contact Info: Through FR is perfectly fine. I try to check my messages every day. PayPal: may I send this through a message? By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions written in the rules, which I have read and comprehend. [/center]
@Vierdz

Could I have a spot please? I'll edit this with information in one second!

Your artwork is gorgeous!

Username: Lane
Type: Colored sketch with artistic freedom
Use: Dragon bio
Description: Worm is part of my clan's mythos. A warrior of the constellations.
References:
45694060_350.png

Extra Notes: None!
Contact Info: Through FR is perfectly fine. I try to check my messages every day.
PayPal: may I send this through a message?

By submitting this I agree to the terms and conditions written in the rules, which I have read and comprehend.
tZ1W3mb.png
@Lane He's AMAZING, I'm so pumped to work on this. Send me a message with your PayPal, I'll give you a price to approve of (with that artistic freedom discount, thanks!) then I'll send you an invoice. Man he's so awesome!
@Lane He's AMAZING, I'm so pumped to work on this. Send me a message with your PayPal, I'll give you a price to approve of (with that artistic freedom discount, thanks!) then I'll send you an invoice. Man he's so awesome!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@wildewinged Hello! I've finished your commission, let me know if you'd like any changes made before I post it to social media and stuff. :3 [img]https://imgur.com/vBasdsu.jpg[/img]
@wildewinged
Hello! I've finished your commission, let me know if you'd like any changes made before I post it to social media and stuff. :3

vBasdsu.jpg
3xOkhKh.jpg
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29