Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed-Paintm0nky's Art Shop ~ [USD/G/T]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cinderspark sent you a PM ^^
@Cinderspark sent you a PM ^^
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@SnailMuffin @Quake @Zhimonster @razu @fallowtail @ZombieBiologist @SarcasticHawke @wooferdill

Accepting a few more FR currency commissions before switching to USD only for a few months while I finish my last semester of college!

Also if any of you would like to be removed from the pinglist just let me know ^^
@SnailMuffin @Quake @Zhimonster @razu @fallowtail @ZombieBiologist @SarcasticHawke @wooferdill

Accepting a few more FR currency commissions before switching to USD only for a few months while I finish my last semester of college!

Also if any of you would like to be removed from the pinglist just let me know ^^
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@Katzen It's inked, but I could do a similar style for a sketch!
@Katzen It's inked, but I could do a similar style for a sketch!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@Katzen Thank you!! I'll get started on your commission right away. Did you want the sketch to be a bust/headshot? And if you could send a CR with payment that would be great, I'll accept it once the commission is finished!
@Katzen Thank you!! I'll get started on your commission right away. Did you want the sketch to be a bust/headshot? And if you could send a CR with payment that would be great, I'll accept it once the commission is finished!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky
Pinglist for fr currency please
@paintm0nky
Pinglist for fr currency please
Yokai.gif
Username: Twye
Type of Commission: Fully Shaded Fullbody!
References: The boi
Form of Payment: USD
Additional Details: Nah, just have fun! ♥
Username: Twye
Type of Commission: Fully Shaded Fullbody!
References: The boi
Form of Payment: USD
Additional Details: Nah, just have fun! ♥
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
can I get a ping when you open for FR currency!

And a price idea for a colored waist up of two characters, so i can put away some money lol
can I get a ping when you open for FR currency!

And a price idea for a colored waist up of two characters, so i can put away some money lol
@XanthisX added ^^ Flat colour would be roughly 4k gems/4mil treasure, and fully shaded would be about 5k gems/5mil treasure! I can also do payment plans for pieces and work on things in stages! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@XanthisX added ^^

Flat colour would be roughly 4k gems/4mil treasure, and fully shaded would be about 5k gems/5mil treasure! I can also do payment plans for pieces and work on things in stages!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky hey there! i'd love to get art of hayato from you, just let me know when to send over payment!

Username: weavile
Type of Commission: halfbody flat
References: hayato, uniform
Form of Payment: 2.5k gems
Additional Details: he's a bird-shifter, if you feel comfortable adding in wings for him i'd love it and could pay closer to 3kg for it, if not that's ok too! let me know when you'd like to send payment! a more neutral expression is fine for him.
@paintm0nky hey there! i'd love to get art of hayato from you, just let me know when to send over payment!

Username: weavile
Type of Commission: halfbody flat
References: hayato, uniform
Form of Payment: 2.5k gems
Additional Details: he's a bird-shifter, if you feel comfortable adding in wings for him i'd love it and could pay closer to 3kg for it, if not that's ok too! let me know when you'd like to send payment! a more neutral expression is fine for him.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile hi^^

Sounds good! I'm totally cool with adding for wings for an extra 300g if that's okay with you! Feel free to send over payment and I'll get started ASAP :)
@Weavile hi^^

Sounds good! I'm totally cool with adding for wings for an extra 300g if that's okay with you! Feel free to send over payment and I'll get started ASAP :)
fr-sig-update2.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10