Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed-Paintm0nky's Art Shop ~ [USD/G/T]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@CosmicJello sounds good! I'll get started right away c: I'll send a PM asking for payment after I'm done and before sending it to you!
@CosmicJello sounds good! I'll get started right away c: I'll send a PM asking for payment after I'm done and before sending it to you!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky I'm back again, I was so impressed by the last picture that I would like to pay rlc! I'll pm you the information, if that's okay. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@paintm0nky I'm back again, I was so impressed by the last picture that I would like to pay rlc! I'll pm you the information, if that's okay.

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
@CosmicJello thank you so much!!! PM is perfect c:
@CosmicJello thank you so much!!! PM is perfect c:
fr-sig-update2.jpg
Bumping as I still have a few slots available and would love to work on art for people! Also I'm running a sale for anyone who would like to commission dragon art [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Bumping as I still have a few slots available and would love to work on art for people! Also I'm running a sale for anyone who would like to commission dragon art
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky hi! i'd love to get a sketch bust/headshot from you for one of my d&d characters, though i cant choose a character for you to do [s]i think they would all look good in your style[/s] so you can choose anyone of them you find interesting from [url=https://toyhou.se/xLILM0NSTERx/characters/folder:1127821]here[/url] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i would be paying in treasure so that would be 500kt right?
@paintm0nky

hi! i'd love to get a sketch bust/headshot from you for one of my d&d characters, though i cant choose a character for you to do i think they would all look good in your style so you can choose anyone of them you find interesting from here

i would be paying in treasure so that would be 500kt right?
@xLILMONSTERx aww thank you so much!! 500kt is correct, is it alright if i pick Salem? Her design is so gorgeous [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@xLILMONSTERx aww thank you so much!! 500kt is correct, is it alright if i pick Salem? Her design is so gorgeous
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky yeah! im completely fine if you choose Salem [emoji=familiar heart size=1] thank you, she's one of my favorites ngl :3 so lmk if you have any questions or anything but i think everything important is on her TH would you like me to send the payment now? also gonna mention the O in my name is a 0 ^^
@paintm0nky

yeah! im completely fine if you choose Salem thank you, she's one of my favorites ngl :3 so lmk if you have any questions or anything but i think everything important is on her TH
would you like me to send the payment now?

also gonna mention the O in my name is a 0 ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx

Awesome!! Payment now by CR would be great :)

Whoops, my bad :P
@xLILM0NSTERx

Awesome!! Payment now by CR would be great :)

Whoops, my bad :P
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky

sweet thank you!i'll send the CR now and no worries it happens ^^
@paintm0nky

sweet thank you!i'll send the CR now and no worries it happens ^^
@paintm0nky [b]Username:[/b] Cinderspark [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Shaded Bust [b]References:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41634708][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416348/41634708_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Form of Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Additional Details:[/b] Even for old examples those are really nice!
@paintm0nky

Username: Cinderspark
Type of Commission: Shaded Bust
References: 41634708_350.png
Form of Payment: Gems
Additional Details: Even for old examples those are really nice!
44914091_symGhPh9JxJAU8v.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10